Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

UnoriginalName

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:31 pm
Quote:
-Frequently wears black clothing.

Yes. I wear almost exclusively black clothing.
Quote:
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

No. Refer to previous response.
Quote:
-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.

No. I'm not a personal fan of make-up.
Quote:
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

Yes. Ankh.
Quote:
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

No.
Quote:
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

Yes. Rammstein counts, right? I don't listen to that much metal.
Quote:
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

Yes. Definitely.
Quote:
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

Yes. The first three I don't do at all and the last one I'm finding to be more and more pointless...
Quote:
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

Yes. The first two are semi-interesting, but the last three are great.
Quote:
-Takes drugs.

No.
Quote:
-Drinks alcohol.

No. Why isn't this included in "takes drugs?"
Quote:
-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

No. I'm quite happy with life and think suicide is pointless.
Quote:
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

No. Bad experience with migraines; pain is futile.
Quote:
-Complains of boredom.

No. I'm quite content, thank you.
Quote:
-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

Yes. I'm in 5 AP classes...I sleep too little or too much quite often.
Quote:
-Is excessively awake during the night.

Yes. I'm nocturnal.
Quote:
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

Yes. I'm nocturnal.
Quote:
-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

Yes. I like my door shut at all times.
Quote:
-Spends large amounts of time alone.

Yes. World of Warcraft is such fun.
Quote:
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

Yes. Once again, it's mostly World of Warcraft.
Quote:
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

Yes. I think any parent would feel awkward around us anyway.
Quote:
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

Yes. It's not my fault if I blank out whenever my teachers give directions...
Quote:
-Misbehaves at school.

Yes. To some extent anyway...
Quote:
-Misbehaves at home.

Yes. I do ignore my parents yelling at me to do chores fairly often.
Quote:
-Eats excessively or too little.

Yes. Binge eating is great.
Quote:
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

No. I eat cocoa puffs.
Quote:
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

Yes. Well, my own blood anyway; it's a waste just to wash it off...plus, it's delicious.
Quote:
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

Yes. Of course, I watch TV.
Quote:
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

Yes. It's mostly World of Warcraft.
Quote:
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

Yes. The internet is a wonderful thing.
Quote:
-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

No. Why would I do this alone?
Quote:
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

No. It seems kind of pointless.
Quote:
-Expresses an interest in sex.

Yes. Mildly, I guess.
Quote:
-Masturbates

No. It seems pointless with an imagination as...expansive as mine.
Quote:
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

No. I'm a heterosexual.
Quote:
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Yes. I'm definitely pro-philosophy and I am against organized religions as a whole.
Quote:
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

No. As far as I can remember, most of mine are either World of Warcraft of Nightmare Before Christmas related.
Quote:
-Claims to be a goth.

Yes. I guess so.

24/38
That's a decent amount, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm
For a second I thought I could determine how ultra conservative I was D:.

What a jip.  

Plan-Galere

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:19 pm
heee.... i got 34...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34 pm
Quote:
-Masturbates

now not to be rude or anything but isn't that something almost EVERYONE does?  

Resurrekt

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:28 pm
Drekavac
Quote:
-Masturbates

I think it's 40% of females over 16 and 85% of males over 16. It might be different, I read that in a book from 2002...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:26 am
Drekavac
Quote:
-Masturbates

3 times a day every day baby, I'm like a little chimp.
(Above statement is a joke)  

Rellik San
Crew

eternallyyours711

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:54 pm
i got a 20 myself. yay. im appearently evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:06 pm
I'm personaly just saddened that someone took the time to write down every negative goth stereotype and distribute it in leaflet form all over their town.

31 out of 38, i think it woul dhave been higher had i taken it a few yew years ago.  

Gaylord Mule 3

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:24 am
.......my....that list is funny.....I guess all teens are goth since there isn't one who would have a score of less than 5 on that test.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:39 pm
30 of 38 for me, and cramps from laughing so bad! xd Even my MOM thinks it was outrageously stupid and horribly funny!  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:29 pm
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.But... but... my family sells those... why wouldn't I wear them?
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Well... I suppose you could call Metallica or Rob Zombie "anti-social" if you've never heard a rapper. "I ********' killed that b***h who was a ho in my crib shot her and a cop in the head; it's hard to be a poor black girl, at least that's what I assume, since I am a rich white boy. Oh, I forgot to swear. Piss s**t ********, ******** ********, oh, ********, I'm going to swear, but I don't know alot of ******** swears."
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.I suppose medevil reenactors would count, wouldn't they? Even if it was my parents who got me into it...
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.Again, it was my parents who raised me pagan...
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) This also pertains to burning like paper. I never really liked the sun since that time I got a third-degree sunburn. Yes, I know what that means, and I am not exaggerating. My flesh, the muscles themselves, had been cooked.
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)Would drinking milk from a wine glass count as a goth-related food; as I only started doing that after I read Dracula. Best thing I've read in school.
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)Writing vampire romance counts, doesn't it? Oh, dear.
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. But... but... my mother was a nethack addict... I guess this test proves my parents are goth...
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.Again, this test proves my parents are goth.
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. Not applicable to me, but, eh... bellydancing medievilist roleplayer mother, now.She must be goth. Right.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. What about asexual?
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.Again, I was raised that way...
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
-Claims to be a goth. Well, apparently, I should.
And, apparently, so should my mother.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:47 am
I got 30

I saw this before, I actually printed it out and brought it to school and showed it to a bunch of my friends. We just had a good laugh about it.

I even decided that one day I'm going to go to church, wearing all back and silver jewelry, black nail polish. Wear a gay pride suppoter pin, blast Manson on my ipod, eat out of a box of Count Cocoa Cereal (Ha, I speak to the devil now) and a big foam finger that says Beelzebub is #1

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:28 pm
i match 32 off that list, how many are there anyway? i forgot! gonk
and i AM listening to marilyn manson right now. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:11 pm
Mina Lilith
Hey, i've seen this around a lot, like everyone else i'm sure, but i haven't seen it here, so here it is. If it's already around, don't yell at me please... For those of you who haven't seen this, it was put out by some ultra-conservitive cristian group. how many do you have?

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

Many people wear black to look 'slimmer'. Nuns wear black.
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
Doesn't everybody?
self-expression. Trust me, you don't want to see me without it.
-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
silver jewelery is elegant and is one of the only metals my skin tolerates.
Vampires are supposedly 'allergic' to silver bullets.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
Of course. I want a music note on my left shouder, a heart on my wrist, and a 'Marilyn' piercing on my lip.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
WTF.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
You mean LTERATES? Okay. I guess I'll just talk like the 'christians' then. GAWTHZ R DUM. (?!)
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
Sports are fun. Doing sports in hottopic pants is not fun.

Death is just the ending of life. and by the way, don't Christians believe in heaven?
-Takes drugs.
Not in a million years.
-Drinks alcohol.
My mommy like champagne. and my best friend has communion.
My mommy had post-partum (sp?) syndrome when i was born.
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
no it's not. stop lying.

-Complains of boredom.
a true goth is never bored. [just kidding. don't eat me. ;D]
-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
sleep is important. but what does my insomnia (sp?) have to do with being a 'goth'?
It's my only quiet time. And it's the most inspirational.
-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
I'm afraid of the dark.
-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
doesn't everybody? and what, in your opinion, is unusual?
like that's even possible for me. +eyeroll+
or, i could want time alone to practice for drama, do my hopmework, paint, or draw.
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
who wants their moms to hang out with them. lame. +eyerollx2+
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
haha. Nun rhymes with bun.
;D
-Misbehaves at school.
define 'misbehave'.
-Misbehaves at home.
"
-Eats excessively or too little.
When i'm full, i'm full.
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
Chocolate is gothic? s**t.
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
I suck on my papercuts 'cause they hurt...
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
that thurr Maggie with her 'ferocious beast', who's really satan, is just horrid. who writes thses things?!
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
what video games don't? even tetris blows stuff up.
-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
For homework, or socializing. Or to visit satan's website so i can recieve my newest commands.
-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
I'm a criminal, i guess. +eyerollx3+
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
dancing causes my physical harm, while it causes the people around me mental scars.
-Expresses an interest in sex.
we're teenagers. FTW.
-Masturbates
everyone in the whole world masterbates. If they say they don't, they're either lying or they haven't started yet.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
true love is not homophobic. neither is jesus.
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Wicca is not dangourous. it is spritual enlightenment, healing, and knowledge. it is inner strength.
Does a little girl holding a bomb count? what about "saturday has a morning?"
-Claims to be a goth.
NORLY?
If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:41 pm
oh my god. That is the most steroetypical thing i've seen. Stupid ignorant christians, but not all christians are steriotypical or ignorant
Anyway, I got 31.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces