Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
LOL My parents are suspicious of my yaoi collection Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi is my dream how about you?
  SasuNaru are in my dreams lol
  Yaoi is my life
  with out Yaoi i'll simple go goth or die hehe
View Results

Kioko Geinzuburu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:01 pm
the worst thing is I own gravitation, and my father got aold of 4...luckly he didn't get to the mushy parts.....thank god!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:39 pm
eek gonk If my parents ever found out i liked yaoi they would like throw me out of the house, or send me to Christian school....T^T I'm a bad bad Christian, looking at and writing yaoi. bad! *smaks self*

I have soo many fanfictions printed out and lots of yaoi books like only the Ring finger knows (manga and the novels 1-3), Junko Romantica 1-2, Cold sleep, Gakuen Heaven, Skyscraper of oz, Shinobi Kokoro (gave to friend because that one used to be the most graphic one i had..but now i want it back.. crying ), J-boys by Biblo(??), Little Butterfly, Desire, Same Celled Organism, uhh and a couple others i cant remember...And those are just the ones that are from that one yaoi-manga company....
I also have Gravitation, Loveless, Eerie Queerie, and a couple other novel books.....
I have a pile almost half my height of fanfiction....O________O ( i am 4'11'' by the way....)

Yea and if my parents ever see the stash of doujinshi's i have saved on HER laptop then i'm doomed....O_____O hopefully she'll never learn my password or how to look into other people's documents.......... gonk  

Ryuichi Inuzuka

Nanari Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 pm
Ryuichi Inuzuka
eek gonk If my parents ever found out i liked yaoi they would like throw me out of the house, or send me to Christian school....T^T I'm a bad bad Christian, looking at and writing yaoi. bad! *smaks self*

I have soo many fanfictions printed out and lots of yaoi books like only the Ring finger knows (manga and the novels 1-3), Junko Romantica 1-2, Cold sleep, Gakuen Heaven, Skyscraper of oz, Shinobi Kokoro (gave to friend because that one used to be the most graphic one i had..but now i want it back.. crying ), J-boys by Biblo(??), Little Butterfly, Desire, Same Celled Organism, uhh and a couple others i cant remember...And those are just the ones that are from that one yaoi-manga company....
I also have Gravitation, Loveless, Eerie Queerie, and a couple other novel books.....
I have a pile almost half my height of fanfiction....O________O ( i am 4'11'' by the way....)

Yea and if my parents ever see the stash of doujinshi's i have saved on HER laptop then i'm doomed....O_____O hopefully she'll never learn my password or how to look into other people's documents.......... gonk

i have the same problem and have all those books but it's worth it isn't it. but if we get in trouble than we get in trouble. we still can like stash things away cuz nothing or anyone can't keep us away from yaoi lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:41 pm
Nanari Uchiha
Ryuichi Inuzuka

i have the same problem and have all those books but it's worth it isn't it. but if we get in trouble than we get in trouble. we still can like stash things away cuz nothing or anyone can't keep us away from yaoi lol

Yup yup!!! XD whee i cant live without my yaoi  

Ryuichi Inuzuka

`BUTTBOW!SASUKE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:40 am
My mom really does'nt care.
I read yaoi all the time.
I read NC-17 crap right in front of her.
She's seen me read it. I acctully print it out and take it to my room sometimes.
One time, she found my box of stored fanfiction all like R+ and she just laughed.
I don't think she really cares.

She knows I have a weird obsession with gay guys.
biggrin

Other stuff about me and yaoi:
I print ffs of fanfiction.net in size 5 font and in red [because I have no black ink! Haha.]
People offten ask to read it. I tell them that I don't let anyone read what I write. [Lie, ussually its not what I've written, but still a good excuse.]
Haha, then they tell me that reading that is bad for your eyes. Because its so small. But if it was size 12 font, not backsided, itd be like 100 pages... neutral
I am rather known for shouting out my favourite pairing at the time during lunch.
People look at me funny.
One time during lunch I shouted,
"SHINOKIBA BECAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN SHINO MAKES NOISE!!!!111"
Sqeel.

Haha. Thats all about me, anyways.

God, I love my life.
^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:33 am
`HATEBUSH.`LOVERAMEN.
She's seen me read it. I acctully print it out and take it to my room sometimes.
One time, she found my box of stored fanfiction all like R+ and she just laughed.

biggrin

I print ffs of fanfiction.net in size 5 font and in red [because I have no black ink! Haha.]
People offten ask to read it. I tell them that I don't let anyone read what I write. [Lie, ussually its not what I've written, but still a good excuse.]
Haha, then they tell me that reading that is bad for your eyes. Because its so small. But if it was size 12 font, not backsided, itd be like 100 pages... neutral
I am rather known for shouting out my favourite pairing at the time during lunch.
People look at me funny.
Sqeel.

God, I love my life.
^^

wow i would love your life to if my parents were accepted. I don't even read any kind of yaoi in front of them except for gravitation cuz shuichi just looks like a girl and they don't ask much about it but yea. I got the new gravitation EX and i love it and i told my boy cousin to buy it for me. He's 17 and he's into anime as well and his car (typical) so yea and he said shuichi was like a cute girl. hahaha. i was bust laughing until i came out and said that was a dude and he totally went "Oh..." in a monotone way with a little shock cuz he skimmed through the pages but every dude except Yuki and his brother looks like girls. with there eyelashes and all but anyways.

i wish my PARENTS WERE LIKE THAT BOOOHOOOO!!!!! crying blaugh  

Nanari Uchiha

Halendia

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Heh, by mom buys yaoi for me sweatdrop since I'm not allowed to buy 18+ yaoi, she does it for me whee as long as I pay wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:25 pm
My mom heard me and my friends talk about yaoi...but lucky i told them before hand to not say the word yaoi that way our conversation went over her head...luckly it did. sweatdrop  

A Rare Jasmine

moonrabbit78

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:12 am
XDDD I enjoyed reading the stories. I don't have one myself. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 pm
x_LoveObject_x
My dad never questioned it, and my mom jokes with me about it. XD My dad gave me a look when he saw a few pics I had printed out, and a few manga (japanese, this was before the first yaoi manga came out in english... wow I feel old) I had gotten off ebay, but he never questioned and I never told lol My mother, she watched Fake with me half-way and found it amusing XD

Am I the only one with parents who don't care?

My parents dont care they just say oh well  

Kankarix

sdjfsdgfjdghkdf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:02 pm
I was watching loveless episode 3, i didn't even hear my mom, she was right behind me, and she said "So what are you watching" Ritsuka was piercing Soubi's ear. I almost died of a heart atttack and thinking quickly i frantically told her that it was something that took a long time to explain. My mom hates long explanations, so she just left me alone.
Somehow still my mom doesn't know...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:17 am
Heh, I have a huge collection of "parents almost finding out about my yaoi", but a good one happened yesterday. My friend Jess and I were just sitting in the living room, sharing our new doujin with each other, thinking my mom left to run errands...wrong. Jess had just put a fairly graphic NaruSasu pic as a desktop (no clothes, you could see from the hip up, no playing one off as a girl burning_eyes ). The both of us just froze, staring straight ahead, avoiding eye contact. She grabbed her purse, and as if we were up to something, slowly said "alright girls, i'm heading out...behave...." and walked out xd We still aren't sure what she saw/thought...She's acting normally today, but i'm the daughter who she thinks "never does bad", so mabye she's in denial... xd  

tailstorm

Yaoi Lovechild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am
My mom knows and she doesn't care. Actually I think it was her that hooked in the 1st place because she sort of got me interested in Harry Potter slash and it went from........I love my mom. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 pm
`BUTTBOW!SASUKE.

biggrin

People look at me funny.
Sqeel.

God, I love my life.
^^

Wow...you sorta sound like me..I print Fanfiction like that too! and i lied to my dad a couple weeks ago when he found me read a fic in my room. he asked to see it but i told him i hate it when people look at stuff that i wrote...i didnt write it, but he was really suspicious of my fanfiction notebooks where i do actually write my fics in..And i too also yell out my fav pairings during lunch XD And i love ShinoKiba!! XD

haha i was reading some NC-17+ doujins on her laptop right next to her..but i dont think she noticed because she was too busy playing her card game...LOL if she saw i think she would have killed me..I was reading the Gravitation Megamix Panda one...O////O Graphicness......

only differences...my parents are christian freaks (how i should be...but cough cough), they dont know.  

Ryuichi Inuzuka

Sokomashi no Kaidan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:16 am
Haha! If I ever got caught with yaoi I'd probably tell my parents that the main couple was a boy and a girl, they were just a side pairing. They probably wouldn't care unless it got graphic. Orr, I'd just say the two gay guys were reallly touchy friends! xD xd  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff