Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

TheMollyMon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:37 am
I've never really had a problem... There are some people who used to not care about spelling/grammer, I just told them to watch it and they do. *shrugs* I dislike people who can't RP well but I wouldn't say I hate them, just because they can't RP doesn't give me the right to hate them. I can't flame people with bad grammer/spelling either because I'm not a spelling/grammer wiz either... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:02 am
I'm one of the Guild's Vice Captains and I almost hate 2 of my crew mates... I fake around them because I don't want the guild to fall about because of an arguement.  

Mr. Ska

Eloquent Kitten

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:15 am
Mr. Ska
I'm one of the Guild's Vice Captains and I almost hate 2 of my crew mates... I fake around them because I don't want the guild to fall about because of an arguement.

oh sucks sad
ive hated some crew in other guilds before, sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:23 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Does anybody here have somebody in their guild that they mod in that they don't particularily like, but don't want to remove from the members list just for that?

There's this one guy in my guild that does nothing but post over and over again about how sex is bad and nobody in the world should ever have it. My friend and I were starting to feel irritated. So instead of being nice and mature people, we played a trick on him twisted

I went into his thread that he created about not having sex and made his original post white. Then I copy and pasted a paragraph in red writing that described how much he loved sex and he wanted to have it.
After doing this to a few of his posts in different sex-related threads (funny that there's more than one in my guild) I replaced his comment on sex being bad in the "all your sex questions answered" thread to the proper question: How can I keep from getting tired after too much sex??

That's what he gets for being so obsessed which pushing his anti-sex views in my guild xd If he gets mad and quits, it was sooooooooo worth it. I'm just waiting for people to see it, right now =P

So has anyone found a person that just wasn't so great? Did you do anything about it?

Tis a little mean, the trick you played on him...  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Priea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 pm
There was this one p***k in a guild of mine...all of the mods let him go for a whlie until he made a personal attack on a member we were all friends with. He publicly accused him of faking some serious events that the rest of us knew happened (we know the member & his family) and told the boy to go cut himself. Needless to say, the wrath of the mods was unleashed and once we all got our 2 cents in, he was banned. I just don't stand for that in any guild I'm in. Too much drama. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:12 pm
There are a couple of people in our guild that I find irritating, but there's an even greater chance of said people - and then some - finding me irritating.

I'm not even the bad cop, either. We have one of those. I'm just the cop who laughs at the picture on you license when he pulls you over. Rarely do I exercise any authority, and I've thought about surrendering my position numerous times.

Just so I'd be able to abdicate all civility in the face of these annoyances.

But it doesn't make me lose any sleep. Idiocy is its own karma.  

Deimos

Mr_FuzzyPants08

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:47 pm
yea this person i hated started to complain how he wasnt a crew memeber and other crap so he made this forum were he kept writing "make me a crew member" so i took the first 5 posts and rewrote them so it said " im a gay wannabe" then ontop of that i waited till he saw what i did and once he saw ithe was like i quit so before he could quit i benned him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 pm
That's hilarious.

I don't really not like anyone in my guild.  

choirofsteeloranges

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:42 pm
choirofsteeloranges
That's hilarious.

I don't really not like anyone in my guild.

D:
then why are you in it?
just for the content?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:40 pm
In the RP Guild I'm a mod
in, there are a couple people who bother me.
I can't ban them because the captain doesn't let crew members
ban without permission, but I can make their Role Playing experience hell. One to name would be Hakrius. He constantly violates the rules,
and God-mods. I have to warn him a lot that the captain won't be happy, but he doesn't listen.

Lapen

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:02 pm
well Lapen, maybe he jus needs somehting hard and solid to happen so hed be like
"O_O oh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:06 pm
int3r3sting  

Sexy Blue Candy

Chatty Sex Symbol

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:49 pm
Let's be honest, we are all human and we won't all get along with everyone else. It is just human nature. We all have bad days, too, and that could start a chain reaction which snowballs until you really think you hate that person. We have had problems on all my guilds, but we have found a way to work around them, and the people who SEEMED to be causing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:52 pm
Lapen
In the RP Guild I'm a mod
in, there are a couple people who bother me.
I can't ban them because the captain doesn't let crew members
ban without permission, but I can make their Role Playing experience hell. One to name would be Hakrius. He constantly violates the rules,
and God-mods. I have to warn him a lot that the captain won't be happy, but he doesn't listen.

Violating rules is grounds to ban anyone, and unless this guy has a thing going on with the captain of your guild, you would be in your rights to ban him for violating rules. That's why there are crew members, captains can't do everything themselves.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Acerbic Song

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:12 pm
There's a few.

People who won't use proper grammar, or have such close-minded views. They seem not to be able to see other sides of an argument.

Not much I can do about it--I mostly ignore them.

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff