Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:41 pm
Koren_suzaku
Omgosh. I heard a rumor that donation items MIGHT come out today sweatdrop
NO. THEY'LL COME OUT TOMORROW. THEY'RE. SUPPOSED. TO. COME. OUT. ON. BIRTHDAY. scream

Heh. Sorreh. xd heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:42 pm
SexcTomato
Can anyone brief me on the whole G Corp thing...I've been trying to read up on them but I get too busy..............
xd  

SexcTomato

laFred

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:07 pm
Anichan
Ah, here we are.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v386/scarybear/gaia/previews/avatar_system_2-0/

Courtesy of Pie32's Photobucket album. I think the weapons in some hands are user edits though (hopefully, they look a bit crappy). A couple are a glitch, but most are real.

Oh god, I hope that's not how they look. gonk Like a cheap avatar edit so the arms look retarded, I hate that. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:33 pm
laFred
Anichan
Ah, here we are.

Courtesy of Pie32's Photobucket album. I think the weapons in some hands are user edits though (hopefully, they look a bit crappy). A couple are a glitch, but most are real.

Oh god, I hope that's not how they look. gonk Like a cheap avatar edit so the arms look retarded, I hate that. stressed

Sadly thats how the positioning will look, but all the swords, and items in the hands are avatar edits.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[The Princess Troll]

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:36 pm
candycrack
laFred
Anichan
Ah, here we are.

Sadly thats how the positioning will look, but all the swords, and items in the hands are avatar edits.
argh...at least SOME arn't THAT bad... ninja <--lying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:06 pm
O.o THE NEW AVATAR SYSTEM IS GOING TO BE AVALIBLE TOMMAROW. eek

My friend brought up the suggestions of pitchforks and a harp to be given as the donation items this month, after reading Lanzers announcement I think this might just be the case. eek  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:18 am
The avatar system 2.0 is here heart

Well, it hasn't been officially announced yet... but... well, you can already use it. xd

Some poses look... a bit odd, but I love being able to equip a lot more items at once whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:40 am
Mou
The avatar system 2.0 is here heart

Well, it hasn't been officially announced yet... but... well, you can already use it. xd

Some poses look... a bit odd, but I love being able to equip a lot more items at once whee

The poses...Eww...
Man I only like 2 of em' ,the rest... gonk
Then again,with the weapons,I guess it'll look cool... cool  

Loe Mayax

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:54 am
I still can't use the system, my av is a red x and will not allow for change... stressed

It realy sucks being an ATer, and not being able to play around with all the fun new slots and layering things. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:16 am
candycrack
I still can't use the system, my av is a red x and will not allow for change... stressed

It realy sucks being an ATer, and not being able to play around with all the fun new slots and layering things. gonk
I'm in the exact same situation cc. My preview panel is like a Red X and i can't change it. =/

Anyway at least Ice Heart could play around a bit...and there are some problems. And now there is a subforum for Ava Sys 2.0 once everything is working fine I think we should collect a list of things that don't work the same as they used too. Such as Romani Glasses being ear slot gonk . Ice is mad at that xd . And I saw BarbieSlave say that panties can no longer be worn over the NM bustier...but it looks like the bras can be worn with it. Its just a bunch of lil things that aren't quite good. Like all black shoes are torn. We should form a list...cause I beleive no one could make a list like the wonderfully special people of AT. Plus if everyone participated we'd have quite a huge combination of stuffs.  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:35 am
Dorg Endo
candycrack

I'm in the exact same situation cc. My preview panel is like a Red X and i can't change it. =/

Anyway at least Ice Heart could play around a bit...and there are some problems. And now there is a subforum for Ava Sys 2.0 once everything is working fine I think we should collect a list of things that don't work the same as they used too. Such as Romani Glasses being ear slot gonk . Ice is mad at that xd . And I saw BarbieSlave say that panties can no longer be worn over the NM bustier...but it looks like the bras can be worn with it. Its just a bunch of lil things that aren't quite good. Like all black shoes are torn. We should form a list...cause I beleive no one could make a list like the wonderfully special people of AT. Plus if everyone participated we'd have quite a huge combination of stuffs.

Yes hunter hair for females is currently uncompatible with as2.0, only option is to delte it and use a defult hair until further notice. Ive yet to see any female with hunter hair change into the new system crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:39 am
Well they just had to pick on the hip styling hunters...its ok I'm too good for Ava Ssy 2.0 anyway
*acts snooty*  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:55 am
Dorg Endo
Well they just had to pick on the hip styling hunters...its ok I'm too good for Ava Ssy 2.0 anyway
*acts snooty*
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:34 pm
xp  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zadie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:57 pm
I love my air guitar pose, but unfortunately I want to pack as many head items as possible on now and I only have 1279 gold to get them with. Oh well.

Anyone know how to turn yourself invisible?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff