Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
YuGiOh cosplay images!|| Kai's a ho; now w/ moar bewbz! || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai makes a hotter...
  Boy
  Girl
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:26 pm
OK everyone, well, me and Ladomere are back from our three days at AnimeVegas..we miss it already crying but sadly, have to wait for next year. Anyway, heres me as..*drumroll* the first skinny Mokuba..EVER!!!...to my knowledge...

User Image

yes the neon green interior on the vest was a little...eeww, but was the best I could do sweatdrop

well Its late my time, Im gonna head off to bed. Tomorrow I will post more of me and Ladomere, and all the other cosplayers we got pics of.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:35 pm
InunaideKaiba
OK everyone, well, me and Ladomere are back from our three days at AnimeVegas..we miss it already crying but sadly, have to wait for next year. Anyway, heres me as..*drumroll* the first skinny Mokuba..EVER!!!...to my knowledge...

User Image

yes the neon green interior on the vest was a little...eeww, but was the best I could do sweatdrop
That is a great picture you did a great job cosplaying mokuba i give you two thumbs up  

Moonlight_Shadow12

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:54 pm
InunaideKaiba

User Image

well Its late my time, Im gonna head off to bed. Tomorrow I will post more of me and Ladomere, and all the other cosplayers we got pics of.

You did far better than I expected.
Very good.
I should get my Set0Kaiba account back up to date, so he could compliment you too.
=D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:49 am
InunaideKaiba

User Image

MOKI!!! *glomp*
prety evil lookin' Moki xd  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:34 am
lol thanks everyone, I have more pics of me and Ladomere as Seto and Mokuba. We have a few Tabloidshipping ones, but for those you can PM me 3nodding but here are the others of us

User Image

Mokubas trademark, the nose rub blaugh

User Image
User Image

Me and Ladomere:

User Image
User Image
User Image
Mokuba and Seto eating Tofu, I dont think Seto lies it all that much xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:00 am
InunaideKaiba
lol thanks everyone, I have more pics of me and Ladomere as Seto and Mokuba. We have a few Tabloidshipping ones, but for those you can PM me 3nodding

OH, I had no idea this was updated xD sweatdrop that's what you were talking about! *promptly dies*  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:08 pm
lol yup mrgreen and once photobucket stops being evil, I will post other cosplayers at the convention.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:51 am
InunaideKaiba
lol yup mrgreen and once photobucket stops being evil, I will post other cosplayers at the convention.

Photobucket is down?! eek *lives under a rock*  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:55 pm
InunaideKaiba
lol thanks everyone, I have more pics of me and Ladomere as Seto and Mokuba. We have a few Tabloidshipping ones, but for those you can PM me 3nodding but here are the others of us

User Image

Mokubas trademark, the nose rub blaugh

User Image
User Image

Me and Ladomere:

User Image
User Image
User Image
Mokuba and Seto eating Tofu, I dont think Seto lies it all that much xp

aww cute cosplay pictures  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:02 pm
Kaiba
InunaideKaiba

lol yes, I think it may be ok now, I havent checked. And thank you yami_seto_grl, glad you like them mrgreen  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 am
InunaideKaiba
Kaiba
InunaideKaiba

lol yes, I think it may be ok now, I havent checked. And thank you yami_seto_grl, glad you like them mrgreen

*runs to photobucket* yay! workingness! >.>; because my compy's working again I can get pictures from Anime USA in two weeks. I'll have Kisaraaaaa ;o;, Christii Rosenkreuz (I still need to attach that fXcking cape...) and either my battle City coat, or the KCGP outfit. Also, after AUSA I'm going to be starting my quest making the Series One coat. Just a warning that I'll be making updates with that one. like

" I now have all the money I need for the contacts and hair dye/bleach"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:20 pm
awsome, well now as I promised, heres some other cosplayers from the AnimeVeags mrgreen

User Image
this is Zolo from One Piece, I think he did a pretty good job, and I like the pose mrgreen
User Image
I thought this one was wicked awsome! Tachi Sensei, selling weapons(he was working at a weapons booth), and we got him on the best day too. ninja power of the ninja
User Image
who says Gaia isnt real?
User Image
This was my favo Ed cosplayer, I forgot which officer the other was, but that was my Ed, man I miss her crying
User Image
This was a nice Tohru someone played, she even had all three boys in her arms 4laugh
User Image
This is one of my friends Brittney( Inu-Chan as I call her, she calls me Inu-sama, since were both Inus) anywho, this is her as Tohma, a sexy choice I may say wink
User Image
Though the other Eds costume was better, this one actually made the metal arm eek Thats all REAL metal, I was really impressed.

And thats the first set, after you gaze at these, Ill post the others I have whee  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 pm
InunaideKaiba

Though the other Eds costume was better, this one actually made the metal arm eek Thats all REAL metal, I was really impressed.

And thats the first set, after you gaze at these, Ill post the others I have whee

...I have metal armour too, ya know! *is totally ready for a photoshoot of the Rosenkreuz armour now*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:16 pm
InunaideKaiba
awsome, well now as I promised, heres some other cosplayers from the AnimeVeags mrgreen

User Image
this is Zolo from One Piece, I think he did a pretty good job, and I like the pose mrgreen
User Image
who says Gaia isnt real?
User Image
This was my favo Ed cosplayer, I forgot which officer the other was, but that was my Ed, man I miss her crying
User Image

^ favorites blaugh *looks around for cosplay pictures*  

zhennnie

Feline Lead

6,750 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:54 pm
Alright! AUSA is in two days! xd I know that ain't a cosplay picture, but it's a topic! I'll be there in various outfits and the like, so I've got a real RANDOM, VERY OFF- TOPIC....

...where should I take the photoshoot for Christii Rosenkreuz ?

and

...where should I take the photoshoot for Kisara?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff