Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

Kurama010

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:14 pm
Azrai
An episode of TRICK (a Japanese comedy/mystery drama) comes to mind...there were three girls (I'm not sure if they were three sisters or two sisters and a cousin) and two of them were murdered. When the main character asks the other one why she killed them (because she did), the girl says it's because they were in love with their cousin (a guy, who just so happened to be IZAM...even though that has nothing to do with anything...). The main character replies that "I don't understand. They are cousins (I believe their parents were all siblings, but I'm definitely not sure) so it's okay..." and then the girl confesses that she was in love with him too. I think she then proceeded to kill herself. It sounds kind of morbid but TRICK is actually quite a hilarious slapstick mystery show. xD

Anyway (I just felt like talking about my favorite show for no reason), my point is (yes, I have one), relationships between cousins don't seem to be a major problem in Japan. They appear to be common in manga/anime/dramas...but yeah, I don't ask my parents about this stuff, so I'm really not sure.

Like I said in an earlier post, I wouldn't have a problem if Neji and Hinata were just cousins, but their fathers were identical twins (meaning they are almost half-siblings), which makes it kinda icky.
redface redface Could I possibly buy that headband off you for 5800 gold mrgreen redface redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:07 pm
Kurama010
redface redface Could I possibly buy that headband off you for 5800 gold mrgreen redface redface

Dude those are worth 44k.  

Ziffon

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:48 pm
i go with Ten-Ten all the way!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:06 pm
Ripon
Kurama010

Dude those are worth 44k.
or more sweatdrop gonk  

liz_bliz_inc

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:10 pm
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
In most cases I would pick myself to be with him but considering he's not real.....it wouldn't really work out..... sweatdrop
So if I had to pick one of those girls on the poll, I would go with Hinata. I know that Hinata's his cousin and everything but she would be good for him......and besides the other girls on that list suck..... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:28 pm
sasuke  

x20itachi

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:58 pm
x20itachi
sasuke

That could be pretty hot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:46 pm
I think Ten-ten is the best for Neji.  

Storminu

Ferocious Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

a song for the deaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:19 am
Ten-ten.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:13 am
I think not one of them as they mostly have feelings for others already. Ten Ten is the closest but she seem to be fond of Lee in the newest episode of Naruto..  

pkumo

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:58 pm
Hinata all the way ((still))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:32 pm
I dislike the way they made Tenten's face look in that latest episode.. they made her cute face look messed up crying
and since I saw that chapter of the manga, I preferred to think (and I debated with ppl about this b/c I'm stubborn) that she looked at Lee with an amusement at a sibling-figure's antics razz hehe Lee... yes, I think they seem more like siblings than lovers.

I liked Neji and Tenten as a pair because she was the only female he ever associated himself with- he'd rather train with her than even Lee (no doubtedly annoyed by Lee and Gai's constant silly ways).
Unfortunately since she has such a tiny role and no special jutsu skills to think of... it probably wouldn't happen crying

Yamanaka Ino...?! That would never ever ever ever happen.

If he married his cousin... I guess that would be good for him, marrying into the main house but... sweatdrop  

Ayako_chan

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:24 pm
Eh, I know I'm going to sound crazy for saying this, but I think Neji would go well with Sakura. *shrug* But then again, that's probably because I've read some really fanfiction with this pairing and I'm more used to thinking like that. sweatdrop

But if there anybody else other than Sakura, I'd definately have to go with TenTen just because they're in the same team and she'd be the only one he'd probably want to train with/be around.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:42 pm
...........I say he goes with Ten Ten better, one they both on the same team, they look like a cute couple, and Ten Ten seems to have a crush on Neji.  

darkwind shinobi

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:03 am
I'd say Ten Ten. They just go well together. Plus, Ten Ten's the only person who Neji ever wants to train with so it seems like there's something on on there. *wink wink, nudge nudge* As for the Neji Hinata pairing, like someone said before not only are they cousins but their fathers were identicle twins. That kinda makes them, like, half siblings like the guy said. Plus, it's rather obvious Hinata has ((or at least had, I don't know if she still does. We havent seen her in the manga since Naruto got back)) the hots for Naruto *wink wink, nudge nudge* and Naruto and Hinata seem to make a way better pair than Neji and Hinata. 4laugh And also, for the people saying that the Hyuuga clan must practice inbreeding in order for them to all have the byakugan, they never said you have to be pure blooded Hyuuga to have it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff