Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

The Toolness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:13 pm
yes yes I was dark through art through thoughts and I started doing things that aren't good at a young age... though I won't go into detail.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:44 pm
well my parents said as a child movies that involed demons, blood, killing, or violence would make me smile and giggle. Then they said wheni was 5 my first writting was a poem about suicide...or maybe i'm just crazy...  

hfdhgsdfgsf

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 am
I suppose I was. I read 'gothic' kids books and about torture. I watched the Beetlejucie cartoon and Count Duckula. I think I saw my first horror film when I was about 2 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:49 am
Looking back at it I was not that dark as a child, but I would have to say that middle school was the start of my darkness, and twisted self... My dark sense of humor and twisted mind gets worse and worse each year exclaim

Devils_lilboy

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:17 am
yes, at one time, i thought everyone was against me, and I hated the authorities of my elem school, but after 5th grade I was a little better andI became somewhat of a prep sweatdrop sweatdrop but in december of my 7th grade year I became my dark self again, and Im getting deeper into darkness, I am like 25 times darker than I ever was  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:40 am
As a child, I drew starnge lanky people that had odd faerie people putting nails in their heads. I also spent my weekends reading scary stories in the old cemetery by my house, I still do infact.
I also had a collection of skulls that decorated my bookselves, one was a humans that I found on a hiking trip

.[Hellebore].

lyssiah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:24 am
When I was really little, I tried ti drink a bottle of pills. I wouldn't call that a suicide attempt. I think that i've always had a rather dark personality. People would get really offended by my humour. I loved The Munsters and The Addams Family... I was always into comic books but my favorites were always ones where people got captured and tortured. yep, ******** up.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff