Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:58 pm
(can i have a recap please?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:10 pm
(if you read from where you left off you'll understand it's pretty interesting)  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:51 pm
" So what? Now were having a contest to see whos life is worse? Sasuke is a depressed person who doesn't care about anyone but himself. If you wish you were Sasuke than your just like one his mindless drones. I'd rather have your life because, apparently you had a dad. You don't have a FAMILY to hate you, and thats the worst feeling in the world. It makes you feel like you are a monster, a demon in my case... at least, thats what they called me." Kohaku said angrily. She didn't want to have this conversation, this girl knows every jutsu and more. She has an escaped convict sennin for a dad! "And also why can't you accept whatever torment there is to be had. And give it back tenfold! That is a pretty good idea since you know all those jutsus. So just stay away from me. We're nothing alike!" Kohaku finished, at almost a yell. She ran away and tripped over a rock, and into a lake. She sat up, soaked, and cursed, hitting the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:58 am
User Image
Her name is Mizuumi  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:07 am
Mizuumi was walking down an old street that nobody used anymore and found a nice sturdy bench, "This looks good. It's a little dusty but it will do." Mizuumi sat down and pulled out a large notebook from her bag and started to draw something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:59 pm
((You do realize that I ran away and your yelling at thin air...))
Kohaku got up out of the water and sat down at the bank of the river. "That girl doesn't deserve pity, she doesn't need it. People like her tell everyone everything and expect people to feel sorry for them, idiot. Pompous, selfish idiots. I'd rather die than feel sorry for her. I'd rather die than say sorry." Kohaku muttered to herself, splashing the water. She saw a shadow and threw a needle at it. It dashed away quickly into the river and to Kohakus lap. She stared at it sadly, her pet fox, Kyuubi. She hugged it miserably and looked into the lake, at her reflection.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:19 pm
(cring) "What....what should....I...do?" Shizume said in betweens sobs. "Why can't I just dies right here and know! I want nothing to so with my dad,! but then he'll have Sasuke, then he might kill the leaf village, then take over the world. Why can't I be a normal girl why!" Shizume said into the moring light. "We have school today don't we man I haven't even slept at all." Shizume said walking to her house to get ready. "I wish soo much that I was Kohaku. I wish I could switch places with her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:03 pm
(( OMG!!! I am sooo sorry! I can only get on every other weekend!!! TT.TT))  

Dead Poet Society Member

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:46 pm
Kohaku sighed and looked up at the sky, it was a light purple color. I would have woken up by this time... maybe I should just skip school? Thought Kohaku lazily, but she really wanted to know more of the people at the academy. She always skipped school in Kumokagure, a new start sounded boring... but it was the only choice she had. She was a pretty good ninja, just very pessimistic. She stood up shakily and told her fox to stay there. Then she thought about it more and decided to bring him, hoping to get into some kind of trouble. "Kyuubi, don't bite anyone! Only bite them if I tell you... Bite Sasuke." Said Kohaku grimly as she walked to school in a daze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Shizume got dressed then layed on her bed and fell asleep missing school by acxedent and didn't wake up until school was over. "Awww man no way! What happend when I was asleep all well I as up in the middle of the night till dawn so I guess it would've been the bst if I stayed home."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Ryo begins to leave school when Iruka stopped him before he left. "Can you take these lessons and homework to Shizume." Ryo then tokk the homework from him, "Sure, i'll make sure that she gets it." He walks to Shizume's house and he began to move his hand toward the door to knock, but he got a strange feeling. *What was that. Something doesn't feel right.* He looks around to see if anyone was there and found nothing suspicious. *All well.* He resumes to knock at the door. "Hey Shizume, it's Ryo. I have your homework for today so you won't get behind."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Shizume woke up, "Come on Ryo!" Shizume yelled getting dressed. Ryo came in "What's did I miss? Oh, Sorry I wasn't at school I got into an argument that lasted from midnight to dawn so I was tired and I missed school because I fell asleep. Anyway how is our chakra control any better?"Shizume said with a smile.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:06 pm
"Yeah, I have gotten a lot better. Thank you for helping me out." He smiles at her. "Oh, i almost forgot. Here is your hime work and the lesson that we did." He hands her the school work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:09 pm
"Thanks, so did anything interesting happen today? Exactly what was the lesson today?" Shizume said making a small cup of tea. "Hey want some tea while your here?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas