Yay! *glomps*
  Ewwww... *makes brick wall*
  ... Sure.. Ok. *just to be nice*
  Iiiik! *plays dead*
View Results

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:41 am
Kilas
I love hugs, except for when it gets out of hand.

How many times has a hug gotten out of hand with you question  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:47 am
When I had my beard, I had people comming up to stroke t all the time.  

Rellik San
Crew

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:58 am
Midnight Emily
Back then I was afraid of hugs, after being shunned by people for 17 years. Now I like hugs, but only NEAR friends or family is allowed.

I used to really hate hugs, but since being in a relationship I've become slightly more lenient. The near friends or family rule applies with me too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:21 am
I dislike hugs, i find them akward. >.< I don't know, maybe its due to the physical contact, but I feel akward when I hug people, therefor, I avoid doing so...a lot.  

Ninja Kasu

Shameless Ladykiller

willaj18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 am
hugs are not my thing. it is just uncomfortable even with my family. i think it is because when i was little we always hugged goodbye and i haven't seen any of those people and some died so it feels like if i hug someone they won't come back... i know its not true, generally but i still don't like doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:20 am
my crush has an issue with hugs. poor girl. but my other friend and i are doing a free hugs campaign in my school in a few days.  

DustyOHara

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:36 pm
uhhh I dont. I can deal with family but its always weird when I know its comming or supposed to be there, but I am not starting it. There is that odd uncomfortable half hug then the pull back.

From strangers I dont like it. I work in banking and for some reason the higher up always hug to show they are friendly. I just feel like they want to feel my boobs. I have a personal space bubble of about 3 feet at least and I get uncomfortable when people get closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:08 pm
hmmmmmm i love hugs but only give and take hugs from girls for some reason i dont feel comfortable huging guys rofl  

sasy11

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:40 pm
I love hugs.. As long as the person I'm hugging has bathed within the last week or so. That's all I ask!

Actually... since I think I'm full of myself and all that... it really depends on the person giving the hug or whatever.

There's this boy who... there's nothing really wrong with him, he just kind of annoys me. He tried to give me a back rub once and well... I would rape and pillage villages for a back rub, but when he tried to give it to me I was just like GKLAjdlksadfjlkdasf j I know I REALLY want a back rub but DON'T TOUCH MEH! ;o;

I wish my boyfriend gave better shoulder rubs crying

BUT yeah, same concept applies for hugs. If I like you, I'll just melt in your arms. But If I don't like you... don't try ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:18 pm
i like hugs^ ^

Magical Rainbow

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:55 pm
I love hugs, both giving and getting.

I am a little weirded out when people I don't know well or strangers hug me. I usually pause for a moment, but in the end I'll still do that awkward little pat on the back whilst they try and strangle me lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 pm
ive never been hugged whats it like?  

Aubrey of the sliver line

TimelessAngel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:00 pm
I'm a very affectionate person, when it comes to friends and family. I love to give hugs but I really won't do it, especially if the person doesn't want one.
I have a habbit of offering hugs to people that are depressed and need a sholder to cry on. But again, only if they want one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:10 pm
I really love hugs. Mainly I like hugs from my friends, but only if they give really good hugs... you know the ones where you can feel safe and stand there forever? Yeah, I love those hugs. Typically I only accept hugs from my friends who are girls, i don't really accept hugs from guys unless me and the guy are REALLY close....
Family hugs are actually awkward for me, I don't really like them... expecially my sister's hugs... I don't know why, but I'm really cautious with relative's hugs, except my great-grandma.... I always hug my great-grandma (when I see her anyway)
Also, I don't hug strangers/aquentences.... that's really wierd. Even people I just met, I can't hug them... I have to have known the people for a while before they gain "hug status" lol

-Hija de Cristo-

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:13 pm
Rellik San
When I had my beard, I had people comming up to stroke t all the time.

People do that kind of thing a lot with my goatee sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces