Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:12 am
Historical
User Image

Final conclusion: NEJI CAN USE THE CHIDORI.
End.

User Image

Thank you for clearing it up X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:15 am
Last Messiah
he would have to have a lightning affinity...
the only reason sasuke can use it is cause sharingan can allow him to copy any jutsu regardless of chakra affinity. all he did was copy kakashi's and then kakashi showed him how to perfect it....
Good luck neji....

NO, YOU DONT NEED LIGHTNING AFFINITY TO USE CHIDORI.

Having lightning affinity only makes it easier and faster.
The only way Neji couldnt possibly know Chidori is if he's water affinity. Since water is the conuterpart of lightning, it'd be almost impossible for Neji to know Chidori.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:17 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Last Messiah
the only reason sasuke can use it is cause sharingan can allow him to copy any jutsu regardless of chakra affinity. all he did was copy kakashi's and then kakashi showed him how to perfect it....
Good luck neji....

The only way Neji couldnt possibly know Chidori is if he's water affinity. Since water is the conuterpart of lightning, it'd be almost impossible for Neji to know Chidori.
3nodding

Affinity is a NATURAL ATTRACTION to. It's the Shinobi's STRONGEST element. That's all it means.

And who says Neji isn't lightning?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Last Messiah
Good luck neji....

3nodding

Affinity is a NATURAL ATTRACTION to. It's the Shinobi's STRONGEST element. That's all it means.

And who says Neji isn't lightning?

Nobody >.>...we still dont know his affinity.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 am
MUST... KNOW... KAGE MANE... ELEMENT... *TWITCH TWITCH...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:58 am
Shikalee

Geez, why did Kakashi left this broad open? I mean he explained the elements there are, but...arent there like...sub-elements or something?
I recall you Shika speaking about Shikamaru's element being Shadow and Ino's being Spirit or something...what did you exactly ment >.O?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:04 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Geez, why did Kakashi left this broad open? I mean he explained the elements there are, but...arent there like...sub-elements or something?
I recall you Shika speaking about Shikamaru's element being Shadow and Ino's being Spirit or something...what did you exactly ment >.O?
You mean Kishimoto, right? I call him Kakashi all the time on accident. xd
Yeah. Sub-elements. That would make sense.

Maybe Kishimoto went, "HEY. TEAM 10 FANS. I'm going to KILL your sensei, make Shikamaru CRY like a LITTLE GIRL, and then make you wonder what their elements are! AHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! Oh, and Shikamaru is going to ALMOST die like 5 times. To make Shikalee cry. AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!"

O_O;;

Shikamaru's element could easily be "darkness." But that's not a real element. It's one made up for like... sorcery and stuff. Same with Ino's. The "Spirit" is an element or sorcery.
And unless Shikamaru is a sorcerer... (yum yum)

I just meant basically what you just said. Sub-elements.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:17 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Maybe Kishimoto went, "HEY. TEAM 10 FANS. I'm going to KILL your sensei, make Shikamaru CRY like a LITTLE GIRL, and then make you wonder what their elements are! AHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! Oh, and Shikamaru is going to ALMOST die like 5 times. To make Shikalee cry. AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!"

O_O;;

Shikamaru's element could easily be "darkness." But that's not a real element. It's one made up for like... sorcery and stuff. Same with Ino's. The "Spirit" is an element or sorcery.

Kishi doesnt likes you D=.

And he didnt liked me even before I began reading the manga, he was like: ''wtf, who is this guy? meh, since he likes Obito I'll THROW SOME HUGE BOULDERS ON HIS HEAD, CRUSH HIS ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE, TAKE HIS RIGHT EYE AND THROW EVEN BIGGER BOULDERS JUST TO MAKE SURE HE'S DEAD >=D. OH AND MAKE UP A WEIRD CHARACTER THAT RESEMBLES HIM AND KILL HIM BEFORE HE'S IDENTITY IS EXPOSED (I just know that's gonna happen, dont ask me why).

Is it true that Kakashi's Seiyuu is Kishi?

Ánd just wondering, but what would Chouji element/s be?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:21 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

O_O;;

And he didnt liked me even before I began reading the manga, he was like: ''wtf, who is this guy? meh, since he likes Obito I'll THROW SOME HUGE BOULDERS ON HIS HEAD, CRUSH HIS ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE, TAKE HIS RIGHT EYE AND THROW EVEN BIGGER BOULDERS JUST TO MAKE SURE HE'S DEAD >=D. OH AND MAKE UP A WEIRD CHARACTER THAT RESEMBLES HIM AND KILL HIM BEFORE HE'S IDENTITY IS EXPOSED (I just know that's gonna happen, dont ask me why).

FOR SERIOUS.

LOL. DIEE OBITO. "I'M GONNA KEEL OBITO TO MAKE JUUYONBI CRYYYY. AHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!"

O_O; I... let me check.
WOW. He does resemble him. But his name doesn't match. Wikipedia would say so.
User Image
This is his seiyu. A second look and he doesn't look that much like Kishi.
Guess I just see all asian people the same. xd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuhiko_Inoue

Chouji's... Well, as for sorcery... his element would be body. But... xd Naruto is ninjutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:25 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

O_O;;

FOR SERIOUS.

LOL. DIEE OBITO. "I'M GONNA KEEL OBITO TO MAKE JUUYONBI CRYYYY. AHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!"

O_O; I... let me check.
User Image

Chouji's... Well, as for sorcery... his element would be body. But... xd Naruto is ninjutsu.

SRLY. I stopped watching the series when Obito died for a while (like...4 days and then I read the TJ XD).

Dear god, where do I get this weird ideas? I dont remember where I read it but it spoke about Kishi wanting / being / going to be Kakashi's Seiyuu.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:27 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

O_O;;

FOR SERIOUS.

O_O; I... let me check.
User Image

SRLY. I stopped watching the series when Obito died for a while (like...4 days and then I read the TJ XD).

Dear god, where do I get this weird ideas? I dont remember where I read it but it spoke about Kishi wanting / being / going to be Kakashi's Seiyuu.
LOL.
If Shikamaru died, I wouldn't stop reading. Naruto is my second fav, after all. Not to mention the fact his death would make an impact.

Maybe he wanted to, but heard that guy's voice and went, "Well, I'm beat." xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:56 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

O_O;;

FOR SERIOUS.

O_O; I... let me check.
User Image

LOL.
If Shikamaru died, I wouldn't stop reading. Naruto is my second fav, after all. Not to mention the fact his death would make an impact.

Maybe he wanted to, but heard that guy's voice and went, "Well, I'm beat." xd

Seeing how Kishi gives most of the attention to Naruto, it's almost impossible that he can die now, but in the end of the manga he might die.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:04 pm
Naruto better save Shikamaru's butt. D:< Or Sakura. Or someone!! DX  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 pm
Shikalee

Yamato should've already sent a mokuton bunshin there.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:24 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Yamato should've already sent a mokuton bunshin there.
He better have... DX  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces