Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:30 pm
Seto blinked, looking rather dumbfounded. He had suspected something like the butterfly analogy, but it was so simple and that he wasn't expecting. "What's so important about a cocooned fairy to a human being? Why do people go and open them up or whatever?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:40 pm
"Think on it, if you saw Jou turning into a giant cocoon without knowing what was going on at first, what would you do? And second, if you stumbled across a human sized one without knowing what it was as well?" Jou questioned. "There's also the complications that emerging from it already have."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:52 pm
"Blink and stare a lot I suspect, and a human size cocoon I personally would find a way to explain away." Seto commented. "This is me after all, if I can make it go away, I will. Besides, I'm sure there's somewhere safe... dragons don't eat cocooned fairies do they? Or maybe in the house somewhere..."
Seto lapsed off into thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:32 am
"Seto... Not that I'm afraid you'd hurt me in anyway or anything like that. But, do you realize what this would entail to you doing? You'd have to be there right when I emerged, my body liquifies and then reforms, I'll be weak and defensless for at least the first weeks time. And you'll have to feed me and well.... Everything, is that really something you want to do? I mean, it takes us a while to readjust to a new form." Jou explained. "And you might even have to force a tube down my throat to get me fed properly the first couple of times."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:42 am
"It can't be any worse than that time Mokuba had Scarlet fever at the orphanage and they wouldn't give him any medication so I had to take care of him." Seto said. "Besides, you need somebody to do it right? It might as well be me."
Seto waited to see if he would be challenged again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:48 am
"But- I...." The other started, then stopped.

"Sides, as long as you instruct him beforehand on what he'll need, I'm sure Seto can handle it." The lawyer commented. "Be back in a bit, they should be done looking over our suggestion."

Jou nodded, accepted defeat on this subject, he slumped in his seat, refusing to talk any further on the subject, instead, he went about writting down instructions ans such for after he emerged. Warnings and such. "You are not to help me during the emerging part though, it's a natural process that has it's reasons for occurring, like evenly distributing blood and all that."

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:59 am
Seto had looked away but noticed that Jou was writing something. He read over his shoulder as soon as he figured out what it was, but stopped after the first warning as he'd probably be reading it soon enough anyway. He let his gaze wander around the office and fall upon what could be degrees from universities he'd never heard of and pictures of things he'd never seen, and strange things he simply couldn't figure out the purpose of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:05 pm
Jou was soon finished with everything, including what he'd need to drink for the first week after or so. He didn't speak another word between the time of the centuar's departure and her return. "They've agreed to our terms of the test, so Jou.... Drink up and give yourself about twenty four hours before you cocoon." She commented, handing him a bottle. "But, only when your back where you should be." She warned. "If you pass, you'll know what happens."

Jou nodded. The trip back to Seto's place was silent, Jou refusing to speak at all.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:12 pm
Seto felt almost guilty. Jou probably thought he was just using him for his own ends. He wanted to make him feel better, but the problem was that he had never really had any practice doing anything like that before. He didn't hate being social, he just didn't know how to be.
"Jou..." He swallowed. "Look, I promise, you'll come out of this just fine alright? I won't let anything happen to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:16 pm
Jou simply nodded. "I know.... I'm.... Not really ticked off at you.... It's just.... My own kind- ah." Jou paused.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:19 pm
"What is it?" Seto asked, not entirely sure of why he was concerned, why he wanted to understand. He'd think about that later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:20 am
"Well, lets just say my kind are very close knit to their families.... Unlike humans our family doesn't usually break apart or harm us. It's one of the most important things to the way of life.... But, I got kind of dumped into a human family without my will, mind you that was both harmful and breaking apart...." Jou explained. "My human father was..... Very hostile towards me after he and Mom got a divorce, to say the least. And frankly, I'm still a bit sore about the whole thing. I mean... I didn't have to be switched with a human kid. But, no one down there took mind to consider what would happen to me. Just like now, they didn't ask my opinion on whether or not I wanted to cocoon early.""  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:29 am
Seto felt a blush in his cheeks which he immediatly quelled. "I knew about that. Honestly, I'm not blind. I was always so annoyed that you never tried to get away or do anything about it, I always thought you just didn't want it bad enough. I should have known better." He paused. "Look... I guess it doesn't matter now, but you could wait... I mean, I don't know anything about what they're getting me to do, I just want to get it done..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:40 am
"I don't mind the fact that it has to be so early, I'm just pissed off they don't wait to hear my opinion on the matter... And all you really have to worry about, as long as you don't open the cocoon early is being there when I emerge and helping me get back to health," Jou commented. "Sides, the dragons know how it works, they might be able to help you as well."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:52 am
"That's good. I was worried I'd never be able to sleep. I get a little crazy when I haven't slept in a while." Seto commented. He was relieved for some reason that Jou wasn't angry with him, but he promptly pushed that from his head. "Er... where do you want to stay?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff