Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:03 pm
Sabrina open her eyes a slit when she heard someone crying.
"Shizume-chan?" Sabrina said half sitting up. She's crying...Sabrina thought sadly. It's probably about her brothers...
"Darz! Darz!" Sabrina silently shook Darz awake and when his eyes opened Sabrina said.
"Go comfort her...I'm talking about Shizume-chan." she whispered. "I'd go comfort her...but I would just make matters worse...I'm not good at making people feel better...." Sabrina looked away sadly remembering a incident when she tired to comfort someone and they ran away crying even harder. "Hurry up!" Sabrina said trying to push Darz up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:44 pm
"Alright. Alright!" Darz got up and walked to Shizume and sat down. " Hey. I know that you're crying about your brothers but you have to accept it sooner or later. I should know that..." Darz looked up at the sky. "Life's rough. You have your ups and downs. And if you don't stay 'up', then you'll never be able'return' to the future. Your spirit will always stay at that time period. So, you'll have to accept it, cause you know what? You're not alone." Darz put his hand on Shizume's shoulder and stood back up.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:30 pm
"I know but why did Orochimaru pick them? They where the only one's who saw me as someone who could change something like noone else saw in me, they are the only one who helped me and cared for me. I hate Orochimaru I want to kill him I want my brother back."Shizume said with tears streaming down her cheeks as she punched the ground hard and make a madium hole in the spot she punched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:59 pm
"Orochimaru is a mysterious man. No one understands his motives completely. Trust me. Now, try to get some rest. We may need it later." Darz walked back to his sleeping bag and took a final glance at Shizume and went back to sleep.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Shizume went back to the tent and fell asleep trying to avoide anything about her brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:12 pm
Chapter 2

The Sand Village's Hidden Motives

The next day...

Clar woke up and found Darz not in his sleeping bag. *Must be looking for food...*

Darz moved quickly through the forest. Darz soon came upon a shadowed figure. Darz watched the movements carefully. *...Is that a human?* Darz saw that the human had a giant sword, a black shirt, black shorts and black shoes, and silver long hair. Darz appeared before the human and saw he was a sand ninja. “State you’re name and why you’re trespassing through Konoha in the forest!” Darz saw he startled the human but still. The sand ninja seem suspicious. ((This is where you come in, Aruko_Shinobi!))  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:56 pm
Sabrina felt Clar shake her.
"5 more minutes..." Sabrina groaned.
"No, Sabrina-chan. You must get up...we need to get ready to leave, Darz is out hunting." Clar said pushing Sabrina into a sitting position. He then moved on to wake Shizume.
Sabrina yawned and wobbled over to the river and washed her face, feeling better, she jumped up and did some exercises.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:59 am
Shizume would not wake she was too tired because she was finally able to sleep when dawn came. While shizume was still sleeping she was dreaming of the happy time she had with her brothers.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:40 pm
Darz waited for a reponse. Nothing. "Are you deaf? State your reason!"

Clar looked around the camp site. *Where is he? He sure is taking a long time...*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:58 pm
Sabrina was done with her exercises and was currently trying to pull Shizume up and out of sleep. Sabrina gave up and flopped down on her butt.
"Oh Clar? Where in the world is Darz?"

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 am
"No clue. Knowing Darz, he'd be back by now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:03 am
Shizume shot up awake and was swearting hard, for some reason she had a very bad feeling that something very bad will happen and ran outside, "Come one I have a bad feeling about something."Shizume said running to clar then to sabrina this a worried look on her face.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:12 am
"Huh? What is it?" Clar was worried. *What if this had to do with Darz?*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:09 pm
"I just have a feeling that Darz might be in trouble if we don't hurry"Shizume said with a very worried face. On her neck was a golden locket that her brother gave her before the chuunin exames and started to get warm, Itoko the one that gave her the locket told her once *When the lockets starts feeling warm it mean that I'm around* Shizume is worried as well as hopeful that her brother still around and that he is still his old self.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:42 pm
"Oh ok...well let's get going then, shall we?" Sabrina stood up and waited for the two to follow.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games