Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:57 pm
It was like in slow motion as your very first and own sword melted to a liquid right in your very hand as it passed through Epocolypse. Your hand lit on fire and the numb feeling made it only tickle as if billions of tiny neadles poked you. The metals spilled on to the floor and litered across the ground. Epocolypse turned at the sign of a life beating at him and cracked a smile.
"ahhh thhhhe BOY Soooogue. Myyyyy blade has foooorever ...........wanted toooooooo sink intooooo yoooooour boooooody thattttht very sammmmme way." Epocolypse said bringing both his hands forward and pulling back his whip to sing it forward at you.
Epocolypse was one of the four hourse men, whose powers where given by fusing with the rune stones, just as Joa boo did with the black one. There where three othere, not including Joa boo with the same Goddly powers just with diffrent runes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:02 pm
((I want one!!!))

Sogue was too stunned to see one of his most prized possesions melt right before his eyes to notice the whip moving toward him. With a sick crack he was sent flying backward, reeling from the white hot pain that filled his body.

"How do I....?" he thought dreamlike as he smashed into the ground a few hundred feet away.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:08 pm
SkittleScion
((I want one!!!))

Sogue was too stunned to see one of his most prized possesions melt right before his eyes to notice the whip moving toward him. With a sick crack he was sent flying backward, reeling from the white hot pain that filled his body.

"How do I....?" he thought dreamlike as he smashed into the ground a few hundred feet away.

You crashed up against a tent the took most of the crash out of your fall. As long as your blade stayed in liquid form it could be saved but as soon as it hardens it would take the same amount of heat to melt it back into a sword form.
You could hear the laugh of Epocolypse crakcing back on the other side of a few tents. He snaped the whip on the ground bringing Ifrit to attention. he yelled out a few commands for the beast to kill you and left it at that, turning back to the ever dieing Clestral front lines.
((you actualy have been synthisized into one but you don't know how to click into it. I was begging to pull it out of you ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:13 pm
((Which one? And how do I tap into it? MORE INFO PLEASE!! I want to be a beast.))

Sogue stood up, felt odd that Form wasn't near him. He sheathed Essence, knowing that it was impossible to use one very well without the other. He bared his teeth at Ifrit, ready to beat the thing senseless to get his blade back.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Akkujun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Akkujun raced into her house loosing the urge to enter the forest. Her feet sprang off the floor as she sprinted down her halls and to the second floor. Her house was cold and alone as she went to a window. Wrapping her fingers around the edges she yanks open the window. With no screen she climbs out into the morining air. She prys her body on the roof and she slowly lifts her body up staright. She looks at the sky trying to get a better view. Rain started to pour down on her shoulders as her eyes were locked on the clouds. "What is that?" She whipsered under her breath, as she gave a little squint.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:40 pm
SkittleScion
((Which one? And how do I tap into it? MORE INFO PLEASE!! I want to be a beast.))

Sogue looked down at the steaming mass of liquid metal that was his sword. He set to work into molding it into it's previous shape quickly, using it's sheath as a mold. He set it behind some bushes quick-like before sheathing Essence and turning to face Ifrit.

"No use using one without the other," he whispered, baring his teeth at the immolated dog like creature.

((wait...confused...I sufggest fixing this because I don't know how this work......the sword is still under Epocolypse and Ifrit is coming at you. Ill get you more don't worry but You will have to fix this first))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:44 pm
Akkujun
Akkujun raced into her house loosing the urge to enter the forest. Her feet sprang off the floor as she sprinted down her halls and to the second floor. Her house was cold and alone as she went to a window. Wrapping her fingers around the edges she yanks open the window. With no screen she climbs out into the morining air. She prys her body on the roof and she slowly lifts her body up staright. She looks at the sky trying to get a better view. Rain started to pour down on her shoulders as her eyes were locked on the clouds. "What is that?" She whipsered under her breath, as she gave a little squint.

IN small spots where the clouds opened up you could see lights as if it was a moving city. It was coming in fast and at the edge of the forest you could see the trees being picked up and sucked through a tornadow at the base of the clouds. It grew bigger and bigger and turned the night even more black then it was before. Parts of your house began to be tugged away at the moving doom machine and the air flet liek a sucking tunnle pulling you towards it giant might.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:36 pm
SkittleScion

Sogue stood up, felt odd that Form wasn't near him. He sheathed Essence, knowing that it was impossible to use one very well without the other. He bared his teeth at Ifrit, ready to beat the thing senseless to get his blade back.

((this we can use))
Ifrit climbed over the tiny tents and crushed the things beneath him with easy efforts. His eyes looked deep into yours and then pointed a finger. With his other hand he thrusted forward and let lose a concintrated ball of fire followed by another one from the other hand.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:50 pm
Sogue dodged to the left before jumping off and lightly tapping the ball of fire. He leaped from it onto the other, only to leap off that one too, shooting straight toward the hellfire dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:58 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue dodged to the left before jumping off and lightly tapping the ball of fire. He leaped from it onto the other, only to leap off that one too, shooting straight toward the hellfire dog.

Ifrit waited for you as you shot at him and as soon as you got close enough slamed his hand together like squashing a bug.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Sogue's speed was too much. He moved quickly through the hands of the beast, slamming himself into it's head, and immediatly latching onto it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:31 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue's speed was too much. He moved quickly through the hands of the beast, slamming himself into it's head, and immediatly latching onto it.

Simply all the beast did was acombnate. He opened his mouth to setf fire all infront of him and brought his hands over it to cave you inot the flames being pumped out of its face. Ifrits grwoled out and then moved the flames up into the air making it rain.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Sogue seemed unfazed by the flames, vaulting up onto Ifrit's head and pounding and slicing it's muzzle with as much fury as he could muster.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:54 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue seemed unfazed by the flames, vaulting up onto Ifrit's head and pounding and slicing it's muzzle with as much fury as he could muster.

((lol))
Ifrit seemed unfazed by the Sogue's blade and only pushed down quickly to the ground and into a rool forward. he turned quickly to beat out another hot fire breath of death.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:57 pm
((Using my claws and mouth, not my sword))
Sogue ran sidways to avoid the blast, moving with his vampiric speed, and using it well. He ran toward Ifrit's flank, hoping to rip a side out of the beast's stomach.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff