Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

-OnePiece121-

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:12 pm
[Harald Hoerwick] ninja xd

Username/Name: BadLuck121 , Matt ninja
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//G.U. Vo.1 .Hack//G.U. Vol.2 Randomly played others also blaugh
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign-Seen , .Hack//Legend of Twilight-Seen/Read, .Hack//Roots-Seen
Who's your favorite character and why: Wow ummm , Idk I like really all .Hack characters for some reason :/ but I guess my favorite has to be Haseo because I justlove everything about the kid , the hair , design , personality , weapons , just everything >_<  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Username/Name: Kagami8
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//INFECTION, .hack//MUTATION, .hack//OUTBREAK, .hack//QUARANTINE, .hack//G.U. vol. 1, and currently .hack//G.U. vol. 2
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, .hack//Liminality, .hack//DUSK (Legend), .hack//Roots, .hack//GIFT, .hack//Unison, .hack//AI Buster vol. 1, .hack//AI Buster vol. 2, .hack//Another Birth vol. 1-3.

Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa, because I loved his back story, and Sora because...well, Sora is god almighty in THE WORLD.  

ChemHate

Melz_Kitten

7,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Username/Name: Melz_Kitten

Which .hack games have you played: All four of the original PS2 games, the collectible trading card game (I own a bunch of those), I want to play the new ones.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):I own the manga and the novels and I have read a few online. I don't know the names off the top of my head (stupid pregnancy brain)

Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung. I want to rape him. hehehe  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:24 pm
Username/Name: XZelkovaX
Which .hack games have you played: all of them that r out
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): all
Who's your favorite character and why: Zelkova because he's so cool looking  

Caelwyn

Jack2634

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Username/Name: Jack2634 (Just call me Jack)
Which .hack games have you played: every single one.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Everything except a few episodes of Roots and Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, because he looks cool and I like his personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 am
Username/Name: hmf Sage-Mage, but please just call me Sage. ;D
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//G.U. Volumes 1 & 2
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Roots, .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legent of the Twilight Bracelet (both anime and manga)
Who's your favorite character and why: Kuhn, whom I really don't know why I like him at all. I just took a natural liking towards his character and just got used to the way he acted. xD
There's also Silabus because of his caring personality. It's just something I don't see all that often. x:

hmf Sage-Mage

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:52 am
Username/Name: ~Lady Kanna~. Call me Kanna or Kanna-Dono. XD
Which .hack games have you played: All except Redemption (v3 of GU) and the online game Fragment.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All except Alkor, GnU, Zero, GU+, XXXX, 4coma.
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance or Aina. Endrance because he just has the GREATEST personality and his e-mails are funny. Aina because she's just got the greatest gothic lolita costume. ;_; I wish I was as petite as Aina... Then I can cosplay her. But I'm built like Gabi. -pout-
My favorite R-1 character was Gardinia. whee She was so STRONG and SERIOUS! Sadly I don't have blonde hair and red eyes. sad
My favorite BOOK character was Rumor (AI buster, v2.) because he was just so SILLY. XD
My favorite ANIME R-1 character was Sora. XD Sora just was so playfull and always spoke in l33t.
My favorite Manga character was Zelfie. She just was so double faced and full of fun. X3
My favorite ANIME R-2 character was Phyllo. XD He was just so cute and nice and wise...But then.. SPOLIER FOR ROOTS! he died, making him the 1st character to ever die END SPOILER But I still love him. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:01 am
Username/Name: [Colored.Rain] or Rain

Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection, .Hack//Mutation, .Hack//Outbreak, .Hack//Quarantine, .Hack//G.U. 1, and in the process of playing .Hack//G.U. 2

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Liminality, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, and .Hack//Roots

Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite .Hack// character
is Macha (or Maha) from .Hack//Sign.
The voiceless A.I. cat that was a servant to Morgana.
She is my favorite because of I love cats and because of her cute nature.
I love her, even though she taunted Tsukasa and she never talked.
The other thing I like about her is that she sacraficed herself to save
Tsukasa from the twilight guardians at Hidden Forbidden
Holy Ground to send Tsukasa to where Aura slept.  

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Master Endrance

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:11 pm
Username/Name:
Master Endrance

Which .hack games have you played:
I have played IMOQ (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine), GU; Vol 1 (currently playing Vol 2), and already have a reservoir of knowledge pertaining to Vol 3.

Which series have you seen/read:
I've seen SIGN, LOTB, and ROOTS. I've read Zero, AI Buster 1-3, Another Birth 1-3 (and plan on getting the 4th on its release date, july 10th), and LOTB Vol 1-3 (which I found much better than the anime.)

Who's your favorite character and why:
It is very hard for one to systematically pick one character from the entire .hack universe seeing how each posses his/her own individual dynamic archetypes, though if i must I suppose it would be Endrance for his somewhat unconventional characteristics (IE: His awesomeness). Endrance has come quite a long way from the shy young man most of us remember from IMOQ (Elk). A few of my other favorite characters are Sanjuro, Elk, Helba, Phyllo, Sora, Wiseman, Moonstone, Crim, Subaru, and several others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Username/name:tayuyas1fan/emily
which .hack games have you played:.hack//g.u.,infection
which series have you read/seen:all
whos your favorite charcter:tri-edge because he is weird and scary
personality:quiet  

Twisted and Bloody

Atomu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:53 pm
Howdy everyone. I was invited here. ^_^

Name: Sissy
Gaianame: Podkayne/Poddy

I've played INFECTION and QUARANTINE. I can't afford to buy more. ;-;

Which series have you seen/read:
I've watched SIGN, Legend of the Twilight, and Liminality. I've read Legend of the Twilight, and AI Buster (I even have a few ENEMY cards). I don't know much about Another Birth, ROOTS, or GU. I wish I could read Zero. VoV;

Who's your favorite character and why:
Alberio because of his intelligence and experience (I really enjoyed following the AI Buster novels by his narration). I also think the origin of his name is awesome.
Next to him I like Gardenia and Mistral for no reason in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:20 pm
Username/Name:Walican1/Wali

Which .hack games have you played: Ive played all but the newest Gu instalment
Which series have you seen/read Ive seen and read everything Except for Roots and Another birth, i also own everything but Roots and another birth.
Who's your favorite character and why Im a personal fan of skeith... I know its not a common answer but his role was deep and metiphorical, and most people ignore the religious and depth behinde .hack, skeith really did represent alot in sign and in the games.  

Walican1

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:34 pm

Hello, I was invited here because of my profile I suppose biggrin I was looking for a .Hack// guild a while back, and here I am :O

Username/Name:
Shialu, but I respond to Sky also

I've only played a little bit of the Rebirth, but I've watched my brother play Infection-Quarantine and the first two G.U. games

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
a few episodes of .Hack// sign, I was never awake when it was on television, or I always had something going on. I've watched episodes 1-19 of .Hack//Roots on youtube though. Also I read about the first two pages of Legend of the Twilight in line at a bookstore xD;;

Who's your favorite character and why: UUGH I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERSSS BUUUT
TIE between Sakisaka, Ovan and Haseo.
Sakisaka - Because he's hilarious and I love his character design.
Ovan - Because he's kinda hot c: , mysterious, and I had a dream about him that made me cry and want to hug him.
Haseo- Because he's cute because he's socially inept.

In the first games/series I liked Sora and Helba.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Name: Akeranai, or Akera. Whichever you prefer.

Which .hack games have have you played:
.hack infection(working) and I own all the way through quarantine... ( *curses the final boss)

Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, Luminaty, legend of twilight and am currently attempting to collect the Mangas.

Favorite Character: From the game? Uh, I love Blackrose. I know that sounds cliche probably, but she kicks more a** than Kite. Seriously. From the Anime? I love Bear, no question about it. He's just cool.  

Akeranai

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200

Valuxiel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:28 am
Username/Name: My name is Valuxiel but you can call me Val.
Which .hack games have you played: I've played .Hack//GU vol.1-2 and just a little bit of .Hack//Infection.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign (Seen), .Hack//Legend of the Twilight (Seen/Read), .Hack//AI Buster (Read), .Hack//Another Birth (Read), .Hack//Gift (Seen)
Who's your favorite character and why: I would have to say Kite because he has all this responsibility of saving The World and he still hasn't collapsed under the pressure. Plus he's cute and I wanna hug him! heart

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff