Submit

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:24 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
I don't consider myself a yaoi fan on principle, because the fandom is all about just throwing two OMG BISHIE male characters together for the sake of it being hot. But I support certain yaoi pairings on the basis that it actually makes sense to me. (Like GaiNeji, despite it making sense to very few people. But daddy issues and power struggles aside, it IS hot I have to admit.) Same with het or yuri. It shouldn't be about the gender of the characters anyway, just their compatibility.

heart heart heart heart heart Everything you say is so hot and makes so much sense.

Agreed completely. *siighh* cheese_whine
It's because I use this rare thing called EARTH LOGIC. sad

I just can't throw two people together because they are good looking or something neutral If the character dynamics are psychologically boring, or I can't see it lasting, I usually don't get very interested.

THOUGH I MUST SAY GATTSGRIFFITH4EVA RITE?
I'm very monogamous in my shipping. I can't put characters in multiple pairings. I feel unloyal. neutral And I hate it when two characters are thrown together to "get them out of the way." Much like LeeSaku is half the time. At least do the pairing justice. If you have to twist a character so OOC that it doesn't work, then what's the point anyway? But sadly that's what 99.99999% of fic is. And no I didn't make that fact up. e_e

Griffith wanted Gatts so so so bad it wasn't even funny.

Though I'm a whoreish multishipper, I can only seriously OTP a few things. XD It's so cute that you feel all unloyal crying with that. And yes, leesaku is so butchered that way.

In fact, that's how GaiAnko came, too. GaiAnko resulted as a side pairing in so many kakairu doujinshis XD and people were just like "LETS JUST MAKE THEM LOUD AND HAVE FUN TOGETHER WHEEEEE"

I am a leeten fangirl sad

well it was kind of funny how badly he wanted him but I get what you're sayin' wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:37 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I don't consider myself a yaoi fan on principle, because the fandom is all about just throwing two OMG BISHIE male characters together for the sake of it being hot. But I support certain yaoi pairings on the basis that it actually makes sense to me. (Like GaiNeji, despite it making sense to very few people. But daddy issues and power struggles aside, it IS hot I have to admit.) Same with het or yuri. It shouldn't be about the gender of the characters anyway, just their compatibility.
I am VERY picky with pairings on a physical and mental level and all yaoi must LOOK good. In my opinion.

In reality, what looks good is not what makes a pairing work well. I think, if you're going to apply some realism to your characters (like you do with shikamaru) and coorelate realistic psychology with their fictional psychology, I wouldn't really care how a pairing looked. Most people in Naruto are good-looking, anyways. To me, GaiNeji looks good (masculine man with emotional personality with feminine man with reserved personality yay), but even if either of them were ugly I'd probably still like it XD for example, ItaKisa interests me (though I dont care for it MUCH) and I'm not at all attracted to either character. I'm not really attracted to Asuma or Shikamaru but I think they look very good together :O but it's really the dynamics that count. I could give a crap about how people look together : that's just uh retarded and shallow.

I SHIP ME/VALERIE AND IM UGLY sad
That's why it's my last requirement. Because I'll chip it off usually for the romance of the pairing. Most Naruto pairings look good though because no one is really UGLY.

I care how a pairing looks for drawing it. I mean, I'm probably gonna draw AsuShika... 'cos I think it'll be hawt. xd

ItaKisa could be good. If the artist softened Kisame up a little...  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:38 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I am VERY picky with pairings on a physical and mental level and all yaoi must LOOK good. In my opinion.
Oh believe me, I'm extremely picky as well. And most traditional yaoi pairings just don't do it for me. But my biggest issue with the yaoi fandom are the uke and seme roles that completely ruin a character. It's very unrealistic and just. Ugh. No thanks.
xd

Yeah. I don't... I mean, they're all unrealistic but some of them are just RIDICULOUS. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:39 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Oh and Shikalee, I have most of the characters pages translated from online forums and official sites, so you can request a character and I can give you their page biggrin
xd Cell 10? Asuma, Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru?

Yeah, I know. I'm such a team 10 STALKER. xd

You should probably PM that to me. D: If you don't mind. I'd love you lots. Even though I probably already know most of Shikamaru's... he has like, FOUR pages or something. O_O;;

I'll PM the entire team 10 thing to you right now heart biggrin
OMFG LOVE YOU. <3  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Oh and Shikalee, I have most of the characters pages translated from online forums and official sites, so you can request a character and I can give you their page biggrin

You should probably PM that to me. D: If you don't mind. I'd love you lots. Even though I probably already know most of Shikamaru's... he has like, FOUR pages or something. O_O;;

OMFG LOVE YOU. <3

Ilu, 2 heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOOK HOW AMAZING GAI'S PERSONALITY IS EVERYONE sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:53 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

OMFG LOVE YOU. <3

Ilu, 2 heart heart heart

GAI'S OFF THE CHART!

Is that in book one? :[

s**t. Shikamaru is tolerant. I've noticed that, but I was wondering if it was just a facade. Damn that boy for being better at everything than me. xd  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

OMFG LOVE YOU. <3

Ilu, 2 heart heart heart

GAI'S OFF THE CHART!

Is that in book one? :[

s**t. Shikamaru is tolerant. I've noticed that, but I was wondering if it was just a facade. Damn that boy for being better at everything than me. xd

Gai being off the chart cracked me up. In passion, no doubt heart but I love how different it shows Gai and Lee are.

I was surprised at how similar Shikamaru and Kakashi are in a couple of key general traits. Everyone still has their major differences, though XD

Yep. Databook 1 XD It has fun trivial things like character personality charts *_*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:03 pm
If Gai were Tim Curry I would like him.

But right now he has a big nose and a fugly spandex suit. And bad hair.  

attila the fun

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:10 pm
attilathefun

sad you and I are now enemies.

..well not really.

But Gai is hot and I love his hair. I won't deny that it's bad hair, though.

It's not spandex sad I wish it was. If it was spandex it would be skin tight. It's not much more tighter than the original midnight blue/black jounin outfit thingie.

And I have a big nose > *stabs you with it*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Gai sensei!!!!!!! crying  

Last Messiah

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:59 pm
attilathefun

plz t3ll m3 ur k!dd!n9..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:04 pm
kimmiepoo
attilathefun

plz t3ll m3 ur k!dd!n9..

I TELL YOU EVERYTHING  

attila the fun

kimmiepoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:09 pm
attilathefun
kimmiepoo
attilathefun

plz t3ll m3 ur k!dd!n9..

I TELL YOU EVERYTHING
surprised .............. wait........ no.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:01 pm
What Attila said is generally why people don't like Gai. They think he's ugly, so they ignore him. If he looked like Sasuke, he'd probably have loads of fans.

THIS HAS PROLLY BEEN SAID LOL  

Captain Verd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:10 pm
Captain Verd
What Attila said is generally why people don't like Gai. They think he's ugly, so they ignore him. If he looked like Sasuke, he'd probably have loads of fans.

THIS HAS PROLLY BEEN SAID LOL

We know that sad we were just kidding. Kim and I can't be jerks ? IF THATS A RULE THEN WHY AM I ON THIS FORUM ;_;

anyways I dont care that people dont like Gai, I think its hilarious when people are all "OMG I GOTTA BLEACH MY EYEZ LOL" it amuses me  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff