Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:01 pm
"Decend cassie hurry!" where cassie decended was a old log cabbin and pushed Ryo and Rose inside.
"Hide in here until he goes away and no speeking unless you want to die!" Sorano said persestantly and shoved him into what looked to be a cabnit and Sorano and Cassie hid under a kitchen cabnit. And all of a sudden a loud burd of wind rushed over the house and the whole top of the house blew off and a hawk figure walked into the room. His talons was Humongus and as he walked you can here the claws scrape agenst the wooden floor, with each step you could here the floor boards creek as if they were hurting as he walked on them.
"oh, oh no!" i said in my head im about to sneeze.....it's the dust.....got to hold it in i have too!" i screemed in my head.
the hawk turned and and flew away with another big gust of wind he flew away into the sun.
"AhhhhhhChooo!" i sneezed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 pm
Ryo and Rose sat in the closet so quietly. After he heard someone sneezed toughts of doom ran through Ryo's mind. "We're going to die, I just know it." He said in his head. He then heard someone walk towards where he and Rose were hiding and he hugged her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm
"ok it's safe now Ryo!" opend the closet door to find him with his eyes shut tight and holding rose.
"are you ok?" Sorano asked.
"come on we have to go find the Sensi!" she motioned him to hop onto Cassie.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:02 am
Ryo opened his eyes and looks up to Sorano. "Uh...yes, i'm ok." Ryo and Rose jumps on top of Cassie. I can't believe that I was such a coward. I guess that they were right about me... He then looks down like he was ashamed.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:04 pm
kibica runs throught the town for the 8 time that day."sensie sensie where could the sensie be. come to think of it i haven't even met my team mates yet maybe i should find them first.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:56 am
Mizuumi jumped out the window as well.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:01 am
Shizume grabbed Mizzumi as they ran down the street "What...are we...gonna..do?" Shizume said breathing heavly  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:07 am
"I dont know."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

blade striker 7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:23 am
maybe i should send in a new aplication i can't find my sensie or teammates where could they be. i guess i will tranie by my self.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:20 pm
"Hey1 no need to look so down that dude destroyed a whole town with one wing tied behind his back and is seeking revenge.....so no need to look like you have lost your best friend...ok!" i turned around and gave him a piece sign. ^_^.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:31 pm
Ryo looked at Sorano and felt better. "Ok, thanks." He smiled at her and looked around the area. "I wonder where sensei could have gone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:56 pm
its late i still have not found sensie, i'v lost track of time looking for him its must be atleast midnight he probably isn't out any more.  

blade striker 7

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm
"Hey Ryo do you have a place to stay? Because if you don't i have extra rooms if you need.....if not where do you live?" Sorano asked while looking at Ryo to see what his decision is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:32 pm
"Yeah we have a place. We live near the academy." Ryo said smiling and Rose barked in a happy tone.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:51 pm
"ok which way! i had never been there." sorano asked  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers