Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Naruto smiled brightly and hopped up from the couch. "Of COURSE I do! What about the Ramen Shop!?" he asked merrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:52 pm
Serene laughed, "Let me go change first...and we can go...You would pick the Ramen shop, its so like you, Naruto-kun."

She returned a few minutes later with an off-the-shoulder green top that cut off just above her midriff and black fishnet peeking out freom underneath it, ending just above her belly button. A short black camisole also was on her, the black straps visible on her shoulders. She also wore a pair of low cream colored cargo pants and her leaf hita-ate was tied within the loops of the pants like a belt. She also had on a green wrist band on her right wrist and a tattoo of a leaf was shwn on her left shoulder. On her feet were the normal ninja footwear, but in black, and her hair was tied in low pig tails that hung in front of her body, reaching her waist in length. She smiled,

"Okay...ready? I am."

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:13 pm
(( how'd she get clothes I thought they were at Sakura's house!? O.o))

Naruto took in a breath and smiled. "You look... Really nice," he said looking away. "Let's go then."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:20 pm
((yesh....but she and Sakura are REALLY good friends, and she stashes some clothes at her house for emergencies...LOL. I have done that before....xDD))

Serene smiled brightly and went over to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking with him out the door. "Wanna go to the park, or the waterfall afterwards?" She asked, as they started their trek to the ramen shop. "You can choose...I really don't mind...I'm just happy we have a day off of training to spend together...."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 am
"Uhh" Naruto scratched his chin and smiled. "Instead of Ramen I'm in the mood for the park" he took her hand in his and they headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 am
"Uhm....Naruto-kun? Why don't we grab some Ramen, and instead of eating it there, take it to the park, and eat it, and then spend the day there? Because I'm....kinda...uhmmm...." She blushed as her stomach growled, and her gaze shifted to the floor, a bit embarrassed as her stomach growled.

"I haven't eaten in awhile...."

She then took his hand, and laughed as she was pulled out the door.

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:22 pm
His face lit up and he smiled broadly "Then it's on me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm
(o.o" I totally forgot about this one....sorry! Gomenasai! *bows*I think I wanna continue.....XD)

"Alright...Alright. I'll let you buy," she was laughing, and was dragged out the door, her hand still in his.

Minutes later, they were walking in the park eating. Serene was too impatient to wait until they were sitting, so she insisted on carrying it with her as they walked to an area to sit.

They got to a giant oak tree, that shaded a good amount of space, so she sat down, and looked up at him with a smile. "You know....it's been awhile since I've been this happy...with everything that went on lately..." A grin appeared on her delacite facial structure, and completely lit up her entire expression.

She finished her ramen, and put the take-out bowl to the side and layed back, gazing up at the clouds.
"Naruto...it looks like a bunny..." she pointed up at one, "It's cute...and a horse...and even a heart..." she giggled softly.

"I love my imagination," she stated, voice soft.

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games