Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

toshiko1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:49 pm
I like Sakura even though she is dumb because she fell for Sasukes looks (everyone did really.. sweatdrop ) If she wasn't there at the time Naruto was falling then Naruto would probaly be dead right now. She is intelligent and she gets stronger eventually..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:38 pm
fantasydreamer74
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?

I dislike Sakura... She's so irritating. She's never herself. Always trying to be somone else to intres Sasuke... To me, she's kind of a sick-love... If she dies, I think I will laugh lol.

Urgh... She will become strong because of Tsunade... At least, she will look less disapointing to me. Her intelligence is okay.

Rebirth Project

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:43 pm
Sakura was definitely my least favorite character at the beginning of Naruto, but i like her a little better now. she changed alot throughout the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:52 pm
Sakura is cool!... Thats all i have to say xd  

[Shikamaru]

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:08 pm
Has anyone seen the latest episodes? Spoiler(well not really big or anything)

Isn't it pretty sad that even Ino has a new technique in the episode, while sakura still doesn't, yet again useless. I doubt she will die anytime soon though, ugh she just gets in the way, stupid girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:01 am
I hate her more than I hate Sasuke... now that is bad xd  

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

tanka-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:31 am
I don't like the female type that Sakura represents... she depends to much on mer to protect her and always tries to make them happy.
she's a bit changed on the manga, but still I don't like her, she's annoying :S  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:34 pm
Sakura Has One thing going for her at the moment. That is her Constent changeing and relization. In the begining she was Just a Useless fan girl. And to where Im at. (that would be the 7th manga because thats all thats out over here and I dont get the anime) she has grown into a Decent character. I still dislike her though cause the way she treats Naruto. Never like the Suporting female characters that beat up on the main male charaters just cause they can.

Even though I dislike her Ill say she has Much potential. And she could become strong and a good person. But she will never match up to naruto the Traderouse basturd. YOu all Know who I mean.  

Demon-angelic

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:29 pm
Annoying, plan and simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:48 pm
They decided to do something about her, otherwise we would all lose interest in her.  

BIack Death

Mean-Azn-Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:10 pm
Will I don't dislike Sakura or like Sakura i'm in the middle. It is kind of weird how she was kind of useless to useful, but people do grow stronger that's what i think sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:09 am
I don't really like her, she's kinda dumb for Sasuke... But she seems to have matured a bit...  

Mechant Man

Excalibir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:46 am
out of the girls of Naruto Sakura adn Hinata are my Fav.. but i really like Sakuras Hair ^^

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:15 am
she just pisses me off so much, going after a worth less guy like sasuke, thinking that she looks good, being too damn weak, always bashing on Naruto, ugh I hate her!  

OneAznDragon

jba123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:23 pm
yea ilike her shehas the best control of her shakura  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items