New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:07 am
"Thats incredible! i didn't know others than naruto could do that." Is holding his wieghts," Your incredibly fast to....im amazed...how to you get to be that fast?" Meso winced as he hit his arm on the weights," Thanks for helping me out."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:17 am
"Thanks, Meso but its runs in my family Ill help you later though, ok"he said as he took of running to the forest "Another wolf I thought I was the only one" he said as he stopped next to Alkaid and Rika and as anyone could see his wounds started to heal again but this time faster than last time "Your from the wolf clan too, thats why you thought you were an S class treat to me not knowing I was from the same tribe huh" he said as his chakra started rising to unimaginable levels "The wolf only comes to a child destined for great things, but honestly the ANBU black ops are not that great" he said as his chest started to blink with the wolf about to take control "The only reason your a wolf is because of the different family heritages we have, so we were destined to meet so we could stop this war between our families" he said now as his power level had surpassed any ninja anybody had ever seen or heard about "I dont like doing this" he said as he walked closer to Alkaid and Rika with a unique look on his face, all of a sudden everything burst in flames and the ground started to move up with every word Jynx said, he got more powerful every second then without warning he jumped up and became the Legendary Lupe Knight.

User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:15 pm
"I don't care if you're a wolf or not. That doesn't matter to me. But, if you're wondering why I'm the only one around, it's because Kuhn, my older brother, massacred everyone. I'm not even a Black Op anymore. I didn't even know we had a clan war going on. If you didn't get the memo, the Nagarashis were killed over a decade ago, and only two are left. If you hunted me down, that's fine by me, but you'll be going after Kuhn alone, and he's stronger than you." Alkaid said. She pulled Rika near a tree, away from Jynx. If she was meant to die, so be it.
"So, Sharingan and the wolf. What a great mix..." It looked almost unreal, having human speech coming from a wolf's mouth, but it was happening, and no one could deny it.
She turned around, closed her eyes, and started to walk away. Whatever Jynx did, it was his choice, like it was her choice to walk away.
Suddenly she coughed. Blood spurted from her mouth and she fell.
No, not now... she thought. It was what she had been in the hospital for. Her lung had been punctured due to an attack on the last mission, and she had been in getting it fixed. I over did it...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:45 pm
"You think I intend to kill you, well your wrong"the Warrior said as he appeared in front of her and punched her in the stomach, then kneed her in the face, and kicked her into a nearby tree "I intend to play with you intill you tell me where Kuhn is, he would be a fun challenge, and not only that, your going to help me kill him, I've fought him before, and yes he is stronger than me, but why do I fight if not only to get better" he said as he stopped hitting Alkaid and picked her up as he started turning back "My only goal in life is to die like a warrior, because therefor i will know I lived like one" the warrior said as his voice started to go back to Jynx' "Ill help you heal that Lung if you promise to help me out" Jynx said now fully transformed back and carrying Alkaid to his house "you promise" he said looking at her smiling  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:31 pm
Alkaid couldn't say anything. It hurt to even breath, so instead she opted to bite him in the shoulder so he would drop her. Instead he hit her again.
She lost her transformation and went back to her human form. She was badly battered and almost broken. Almost.
"Where... did you... find him?" She coughed. Kuhn had been easily avoiding being found for years. It was second nature to him, but rumor had it he was hiding out in the Akatsuki. "And... why do you... want my help?"
She probably was weaker than the Sharingan user, and she was definantly weaker than the black wolf. Kuhn could kill her with both hands tied behind his back. He was different from Itachi, too. He didn't kill his clan to test his strength, it was only because they annoyed him and he decided to rid himself of the annoyence.
"Kuhn didn't leave... me alive on purpose. It... was a sheer accident... that I'm here now. He has... God given gifts. He'll always be stronger than me. I'm... useless." Alkaid said. She had accepted that a long time ago, and if Jynx wanted her help, he would just have to accept that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:50 pm
"What you dont understand is that with some help and training any lower-class fighter can surpass an elite" he said as they walked up to his house only to see Meso "You'll both be better tommorrow" he said as he laid her in a bed "Meso, I want you to join us in our journey to find Kuhn you can, but you dont have to if you dont want, and tommorrow were saying our goodbyes if you decide to come" he said as he laid down on the floor next to the fire place and went to sleep  

Baby Jynx

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 am
as the nightmare of Jynx remembering how his brother died raged on in his head he soon awoke only to find it was dawn "I think I'l pack real quick" he said as he walked to his closet and pulled out his brother's katana, a bow and some arrows, and his brothers locket which held a picture of them togetherUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:56 am
She was angry, boiling angry. Jynx didn't have a clue of what was going on. Kuhn freaking killed for fun, and he did NOT know that Alkaid was still alive. Last time, he had left her for dead, and she was not looking forward to the reunion.
But Jynx didn't know that, and he was about to drag Meso in on it.
"Stupid dumbass, he'll only get himself killed..." she muttered to herself. Last night she had been out to, well in simple terms, kill Kakashi's muderer. Now she was teamed up with him. Fate was funny that way. She got up slowly and growned. Her body felt like someone had hit it with a sledge hammer, but luckily, her lung wasn't bothering her. Apparently Jynx had kept his word.
"Great, now I'm in debt to him..." she muttered again. If she wasn't careful, a nasty string of unlady-like words were going to start spewing out of her mouth. Not that she cared.
She noticed some of her things laying not to far from her. Looked like Jynx had gone to her house and got it. He broke into my house! She thought in shock.
Now Alkaid was really mad.  

OkamiKazu

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm
Meso was out looking around, saying last goodbyes to friend's. He had decided to join them on their jiurney. After all, what could it hurt? He found Lee at the training field." Hey Lee!" =Lee turned and had a smile on his face," Ahh Meso! Have you come to train with me?" Meso shook his head," No its something else. I'm leaving for awhile to go on a journey type thing. I don't know when i'll be back so I came to say good bye." Lee nodded," Very well then i guess i will see you after some time" They gae a brisk hyg and went off in there seperate directions," Meso," Meso turne around to Lee," Good luck!" Lee gave him a thumbs up and Meso returned it," Thanks!." Meso turned and walked to the village gate. He was going to wait for the others. He had already packed his things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 am
as Jynx walked in the house to ask if Alkaid was ready when he seen doubt in her eyes "you know Kuhn killed my older brother, right?" he said not wanting to remember the events of that horrible day "My brother Lash was the only person to defeat Kuhn, but when he turned his back Kuhn had threated to kill me, so my brother told him to kill him instead, but Kuhn wasn't a fair fighter he tried to kill me after he killed Lash, and with me being stupid and letting rage take me over, I tried to fight him, I barely won because of the wolf and the rest of my brother's power, but he was only knocked unconcious, so I ran, and thats the only reason I'm here today" he said with rage in his eyes  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm
"Then I guess we do have something in common Jynx. Remeber how I said revenge will get you nowhere fast? Well, I'm going back on those words. Kuhn is a threat, and he'll stay that way if we don't finish him off." Alkaid said, raising her head slightly.
She grabbed her things and was about to walk out of the doorway before she turned back to Jynx.
"Did you tell Meso to pack warm clothes?" She asked. "We're going to head north, where my clan used to live. I'll see if I can pick up his trail from there. Rumor had it that he loaned out our hiding place as a place for the Akatsuki, so we'll be walking right into the hornet's nest." She said casually as she walked out of the doorway.
She stopped again. "I'm sorry about you're brother..."
She left the house and ran towards the front gate.
Time to go she thought with almost a hint of excitement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:26 am
after he closed the door he walked to the gate only to find Meso and Alkaid there waiting for him "I thought you were already gone" he said  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:46 pm
"Why would I run? There's no point in trying to deny it. Sooner or later I would have dragged my arse out to go and kill him." Alkaid shrugged. Every hint of fear and indecision was gone. She was ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:50 am
"alright if your ready my brother's locket is a map and you said we should head north" he said as they started walking "I know that where the base is though, and its towards the northwest in a small jungle village called Burkaqua, they hide inside the waterfall only coming out at night when the village people are sleeping" he said while looking at the map  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:45 am
"That's true, but- if you excuse me saying this- in all terms, we are going wolf hunting. We can head to Burkaqua afterwards. I need to pick up his scent before we do anything. Also, I'm not just out here to get him; any Akatsuki member that gets in my way is going to find themselves without a head." She snickered. She picked up the pace.
"We are going to head north, just not west. We're going strait north to the Land of Ice."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff