Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

SaveraOwnsYou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:04 pm
I wanted to but I didnt  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 am
katerbater323
I cried and was in a depression through the entire book until Edward came back! crying

i know! me too! it was like the book was dead w/out him!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blurose93

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:28 pm
The book felt so empty! I was reading it in a daze until she heard his voice in her head. I went into spaz mode, clutching the book thinking 'Please dear God, speak again! Please, please just speak again!'
I know I started crying and got my fair share of strange looks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:53 pm
When I got to that part the first time I flipped to the end and saw dialouge from Edward (not reading it, I hate ruining books for myself) so I knew he came back.

Despite knowing he'd come back I did cry.. and I still cry, every time I read it... I think the stuff leading up to it makes it more sad, cuz I tried just starting at the point where he left, and it wasnt half as sad as if you start from the begining. I didn't have waterworks or anything but I had to get a tissue so I wouldn't get my book wet  

Ayllin

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:19 pm
I wanted to, but I didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:54 pm
Yes, I did!!!! I was also mad at him for a while and then Jacob came along and for a while I was happy that Bella wouldn't be alone. I thought that Jacob was a good change to bring her kinda out of her depression. But soon after I had had enough of Jacob and wanted Edward back!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

superfreak234

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:00 am
Ozymandias13
i was soooo crying.
no one saw me though.. ninja

same happened to me to..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:00 pm
I became so depressed which was kinda scary. When Edward came back though I felt like having a party yet felt like slapping him across the face then hug him to "death"  

stardust006

9,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lil Smee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:46 am
I cried when he left Bella... twice...! First when he said he was leaving, then next when he took all the things that he gave her for her birthday. And i was so shocked when Bella started to like Jacob! I wanted to scream, "No! YOU LOVE EDWARD!! HE LOVES YOU!! DON'T FALL FOR JAKE!!" lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:02 am
User Image
I didn't cry, but I got really depressed.  

Scandalous bb

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:26 pm
Quote:
The book felt so empty! I was reading it in a daze until she heard his voice in her head. I went into spaz mode, clutching the book thinking 'Please dear God, speak again! Please, please just speak again!'
I know I started crying and got my fair share of strange looks.

i cried and i'm not ashamed to say i did. i was so mad at Edward for leaving that i had to put the book down to ( and i know this sounds off the wall, but that's how i did it) talk through it. to think that Edward would expose himself as well as other vampires to the world so he could be done away with, cause there has to be a way to kill them if meyers put it in her book, is so dramatic and romantic at the same time. i thought the same thing as blurose93.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 pm
x-Sakari-x
I cried when he left Bella... twice...! First when he said he was leaving, then next when he took all the things that he gave her for her birthday. And i was so shocked when Bella started to like Jacob! I wanted to scream, "No! YOU LOVE EDWARD!! HE LOVES YOU!! DON'T FALL FOR JAKE!!" lol

I cried when he left her in the forest. I was bauling.
I agree with x-Sakari-x. I was very mad at Jake for stealing her away from Edward. I know this was an evil thing to think [[for Bella's sake]] but I almost hoped Laurent would bite her (without killing her) in the meadow, so that she would have to blow Jacob off and wait for Edward to return. biggrin Ya. But then I was dissapointed in Bells when she just took Edward back into her arms without so much as a slap in the face for leaving her. But hey, it's all better now!!  

Rocket Lawn Chair

misohead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:30 pm
oh god I cried my eyes out the whole time. I had to empty the garbage can a lot!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:21 pm

yeah i almost cried
or i started forming tears
but none of it had to do with bella or edward
it was for sam and emily's 'story'
man it was so sweet and sad
i love them both
^_^

Pestanas Bonitas

Moonlite Romance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:23 pm
xVampire of Vespersx
I cried like crazy when edward died (I was at school ready it and i started to randomly cry. My teacher was like whats wrong. And he asked me if i wanted to go to the guidance councelor)
I got so angry when Jacob came along because Bella was suppose to be with Edward.

when did edward die?? no, he can die............NO............  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff