Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Arcade~* (fun & games)
You know someones a FLUFF BUNNY when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 am
lol you know someones a fluff bunny when they do what they call "spiritual Kung fu" and punch and kick negative spirits away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:21 pm
specialone000
you know someones a fluff bunny when they use their dresser drawer as there alter
v.v I don't have enough money to get a real altar, I can't make one, and it would be hard to hide in my room anyway, since my parents don't know. So yeah, I use my dresser drawer. It's practical.  

illusen729

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm
nothing wrong with that mine was in a dresser drawer for a long old time, you know your a fluffy bunny when you go to alot of trouble to make this really elegant robe for circle only to find out when you get there that you were supposed to go skyclad!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:31 pm
WitchyBoy
holly crud!

you know someones a fluff bunny when willow from buffy the vampire slayer is their role model.

Oh my God, that's exactly like this one girl in my class. She's obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and she wants to practice witchcraft now. xDD

Sakugo

Sakugo

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm
You know someone's a fluff bunny when they go around practicing 'witchcraft' and then didn't know that it was a religion.

You know that someone's a fluff bunny when they threaten to turn you into a toad.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:39 pm
You know someone's a fluff bunny when they proclaim themselves 'Empress of the Withes'.
...I had a friend who did that. D:

You know someone's a fluff bunny when they visit the spirit world frequently.

You know someone's a fluff bunny when you get some prophesy of how the world is going to end from a videogame or a song.

You know someone's a fluff bunny when they claimed that hurricane Katrina was their doing.

...Same person did all that, too.

Sakugo

superbutt111

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:37 pm
illusen729
specialone000
you know someones a fluff bunny when they use their dresser drawer as there alter
v.v I don't have enough money to get a real altar, I can't make one, and it would be hard to hide in my room anyway, since my parents don't know. So yeah, I use my dresser drawer. It's practical.
i do the same thing just cause my little sister would get into all my stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am
specialone000
illusen729
specialone000

My cats tend to knock a lot of my things over. I don't have an alter at the moment for that reason and the reason my mother has banned everything Wicca/pagan related from our house. I barely have candles, and I'm not "allowed' to burn them. If I had any empty drawers, that'd be a good idea actually so she wouldn't know.

You know you're a fluff bunny when you're super anti-Christian and super- Wiccan while dating a witch, then go catholic when you date someone else. My friend did that sweatdrop now she won't even listen to anyone down-talking Christianity. sweatdrop  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:43 am
wow um ok those are some good ones guys! eek

you know someones a fluff bunny when they say that they are a reincarnated goddess!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm
specialone000
illusen729
specialone000
I use the top of my dresser. Funny enough my chalice was made for me by a friend so displayng it is nothing.....All my tools and offerings seem perfectly natural to them..just 'teenager' messy-ness..lol  

XCAITIEXXStaRXRawR

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 am
yah hiding your stuff out in the open is fun!

you know your a fluff bunny when your book of shadows is from silver raven wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:34 am
you know your a fluff bunny when

you draw pink pentacles and colour the inside sky blue

your coven consists of you and 5 barbies.

the only spell you know is to make everyone love pink.

your BOS is the toy diary from the barbie diaries movie  

Stargazer Dante

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:55 am
nice dude

you know someones a fluff bunny when they are convinced that they have to fight off a horde of demons or the world will end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:12 pm
you know your a fluff bunny when you tell everyone you where chosen by the gods and godesses to save the universe.

you know your a fluff bunny when your wand is a small atick wrapped in tinfoil with a plastic crystal at the end(thats my little makeshift wand XD)

you know your a fluff bunny when you say you love nature and animals and then you litter and go to a circus.

you know your a fluff bunny when you say you are a reincarnation of buffy the vampire slayer.

you know your a fluff bunny when you lookk behind you to see if theres a demon following for every 2 minuetes.  

Stargazer Dante

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:28 pm
you know your a fluff bunny when instead of an athame you want to use a spear because a little dinky knife is too girly.  
*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff