Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
You know you're addicted to crafting when....... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted?
  Duh!
  Well maybe.....
  Not me, I can quit whenever I like.
View Results

knitting_needle_ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:22 am
When the person in line in front of you thinks you're a creepy stalker, but all you're doing is trying to figure out the cable pattern and construction method of their sweater hood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:21 pm
When youor ex-boss has a baby, and you immdeiately start plotting a baby blanket. ^^  

Silver Mist

Silver Sunrise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:24 am
When you're so tempted to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard so you can put them on the floor and type with your toes so you don't have to put down your knitting/crochet to chat.

ninja So tempted!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:17 am
Silver Sunrise
When you're so tempted to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard so you can put them on the floor and type with your toes so you don't have to put down your knitting/crochet to chat.

ninja So tempted!

eek
eek
eek
eek

... you...are...a...genuis!  

Silver Mist

Silver Sunrise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 am
Silver Mist
Silver Sunrise

ninja So tempted!

eek
eek
eek
eek

After a while you'd get really dextrious(sp?) toes. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 pm
Silver Sunrise
Silver Mist
Silver Sunrise

ninja So tempted!

eek
eek
eek
eek

After a while you'd get really dextrious(sp?) toes. XD

i can do it, just not as fast as i can type with my fingers... and i tend to loose track of one of the two. But i do use my mouse with my toes to watch anime while knitting or crocheting.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blue-eyes-green

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:12 pm
... when you're told you look happier than the bride at the rehersal dinner because as a thank-you gift for making the wedding dress/being personal attendant during the ceremony/ keeping the bride sane by playing tennis 3 hours a day, the bride and her mother presented you with three shoe boxes full of cotton yarn to knit dishcloths.

True story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm
when you keep old clothes, just cause the pattern is cool (for future sewing endevours).

when you go looking for cool little rocks that you can make into jewelry xd

when your willing to live on cereal and mac & cheese just so you can buy more yarn (that you probably wont use in the next 6 months)  

Fionamule

Fionamule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Silver Mist
When youor ex-boss has a baby, and you immdeiately start plotting a baby blanket. ^^

or when you find out a family member/friend is pregnant and make a blanket, sweaters, booties.....

or when you can't wait to find out someone is pregnant so you can buy a ton of super soft baby yarns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:38 pm
When your mother in law gives you her grandmother's entire knitting needle collection (doubles of all straights, circulars and at least 10 sets of dpns...it was a lot!) and you claim it is your prized possession (even over your antique heirloom wedding ring)  

Fionamule

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 am
Pepper Azul
Silver Mist

or when you find out a family member/friend is pregnant and make a blanket, sweaters, booties.....

or when you can't wait to find out someone is pregnant so you can buy a ton of super soft baby yarns.

My friend Mary was crocheting a baby blanket yesterday for someone who has yet to get pregnant. xd ("I know she'll have kids soon! I just know it!")  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:37 pm
You know you're addicted to crafting when you cry after your mom makes you put your cross stitch away  

Alekusu

ajazzydancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:03 pm
I'm sorry if I repeat any...

...when you happen to find a pair of shoes made of canvas at home and think sharpies(or paint) and immeadiately get very ver excited.

....when you go to the craft store, and you don't come out until hours later.

....when can't watch tv without doing a craft at the same time

... when you're majoring in crafts for college (like I am)

....when you make all of the gifts you give

....when someone announces an engagement, and you're already planning on how the scrapbook page will be laid out

...when your basement is filled with art supplies

...when your friends start using your craft supply as their own art store, because you have more supplies than the local store does.

...when you're determined to learn every craft form you've ever heard of  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:49 pm
...when you nearly run into things in the supermarket while attempting to quickly glance over the craft magazines while walking.  

S. Shark

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 am
-When your pissed in pre-op becausee they put the IV in your wrist, then made you wait 5 hours before taking you into surgery. Becuase if they'd just WAITED to put in the damned IV, you could have been knitting at least.

-When the coolest part of having surgery is not that you can have ice cream for breakfast (pills kill my appetite) but rather that your mom lets your yarn take over her first floor, because vicodine+knitting= quiet child. xd  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff