Yay
  nay
  what are you, crazy?! ew!
  mm, yummy, gimmie
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 pm
Sadistic Rainbows
One of my old friends wears a size 00 and she could use an ven smaller size. confused
I'm a size 5, and I hope to keep it that way, ^^

You'll fill out and become 'womanly'.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:00 pm
I agree with much of the posts. There is a difference between being naturally slender and focusing on a number. I'm okay with my body; I have a classic 40's-50's hourglass figure. However, I gained about 30 pounds in about a year in 2007. I realized that the weight gain was because I completed my PE requirement, and was much less active. My focus now is on trying to be healthy. I do colorguard, and I go dancing and swimming often.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 pm
I have a super high metabolism and I'm a 0. I eat A LOT and I would never let myself become anerexic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm
As long as you're healthy, you can. :/  

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 am
and that's if you're 5' f***ing 11!!!!!! I'm 5'3, so I have no idea what it would be ('course, I went insane with anorexia/bulimia nervosa, so now I'm morbidly obese... f***ing hell... I'm screwed for good...) That's bloody ridiculous if you ask me- I say go with the BMI!!! Mind you, metabolic rates do apply... but still, its the BMI that people should follow evil

BinxDahlia
the "perfect" measurement are 36-24-36

that's crazy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 am
There are no "perfect" measurements.
As long as you're not unhealthy fat or unhealthy skinny and you're content with your body you're fine.  

Ametrin

ElectroPanties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:21 am
I never was a size 00 but I could fit into a 0 several years ago. I was self-conscious at first when I started growing into larger sizes, but now I realize that it's just a number! I think my body is beautiful and I shouldn't compare myself to other people, because everyone is different.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 am
if the girl is obviously healthy (though i'd still prefer her to be at least a 3) then i guess it's ok. i myself seem to be a bit of a chubby chaser, but there's nothing wrong with being naturally skinny. just don't kill yourself for it, cuz when it gets to that extent, it's not pretty anymore. it's too morbidly skeletal to be pretty. i hate how girls can do that to themselves.  

the_forgotten_thought

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:58 pm
BinxDahlia
the "perfect" measurement are 36-24-36

that's crazy

I have 34-22-34.

I've tried filling out, and I eat like a pig.

I haven't gained weight since middle school, and I'm 20. 5'7" , 130 lbs.

Yay!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm
Im size 6. I wouldnt mind being a size zero  

Padli Andel

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 am
Isobel Bellamy
The female body needs at least 1,000 (and that's still a dangerously low amount) to carry on functioning. 2,500 average to maintain weight.

2,500? Not the average female. You'll quickly gain weight eating that much if you're sedentary, like most Americans and Britons.

I have a slow metabolism, because I do not particularly like eating. I eat about 1500 a day, (up from 1200 when I didn't exercise) but I have a healthy BMI of 22. I haven't lost weight in ages.

I'm a size 3.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm
i'm about 5'3" and while i don't know my weight or bmi, i do think i need to tone up, if not so i don't become unreasonably unhealthy.

as for the topic, i am against size 0. i want my women to have curves, dammit! i told my parents that there were men that were attracted to larger women but my dad said that those men were lying. i don't know what the fascination is with the skinniness but it needs to stop now!

eveyone laughs at america because we are all so overweight and yet we glorify anorexia. i say the minute tyra banks lets a big girl win ANTM is the minute that america redeems itself.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 pm
I wish that I could complain about being skinny....
I guess my personal view is that anything under size 6 is too small, unless you are short.
Really a lot of it depends on size. But if you are really concerned about being fat then idk by a tiger and go for a run  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 am
I draw the line at size 3, and then you're probably flat as a board. I've never been that small, but unless you're under 5 feet then I really can't get behind the aspiration to go there.  

Oterys

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces