Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rejected applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you find these applications?
  Amusing
  Disgusting
  Neither
  Both
View Results

Laveneder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:28 pm
Wow. I.....wow. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:26 am
{ Oh man... I'm very glad that typing classes were required when I was in 5th grade... People get on the internet and think it's an excuse to forget every rule of writing they ever learned. I can *understand* txt-talk on a phone, but when you have a full-sized keyboard waiting to be caressed... how can you resist!? }

IrukaKan

Kitsune Kit Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:23 am
Dear lord did they not read the instructions or are they just stupid? I refuse to think that those people thought they were using correct gramar. Deny deny deny!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:42 pm
Okay. . . that was actually pretty funny, but kind of mean. I know that they did that on purpose. Nobody could think that they were seriously typing correctly like that. . . unless they were incredibly stupid.  

R a i n b o w Luvinn

saiducky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:12 pm
These are some of the most amusing (and slightly scary) applications I have ever read. I swear, it's worse on xanga. Those people are here because they like to write and they still give all these stupid applications...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:26 pm
You realize that those are all jokes, right?  

Abnormal Munchkin

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Mentally Unstable Kitten
The fourth one was HILARIOUS! xd
User Image

xD Yep, it was.
@Artificial:
I won't be surprised if their PARENTS gave up on them...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:07 pm
nicoledm
You realize that those are all jokes, right?
User Image

Haha, yeah. They probably were.
But if they aren't,
...Damn. That's sad.

User Image

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

Set Dreads To Stun

Opinionated Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Yami no Hitokiri

Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

I didn't understand that...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:41 pm
Quote:
Request from LADEE SEEREE US Accept Decline Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 pm

I MEAK GUD WORDZ CAN I JOYN????//??// PLALPXLXPLXPLZPLZPLZPZLPZLPZLZPZLZPLZDPLRTGJKLGTKTHKLHDD T PLZ YOU MAEK ME ORGY PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ I'LL SHOW YOU MY p***s OF FURY

Quote:
Request from LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ Accept Decline Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 pm

OKAI SO HI THARZ I WNTD 2 JOINE CUZ IT LEWKS COOL AND MY VAJAYJAY WANTS TO JOIN 2 HER NAME IS VAJAY JAYYYY AND SHE IZ RLLY KEWL PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ ID LUV U 4EVA CUZ U IS KEWL AND U R SO SECKSI U KNO IF NUT DEN I WILL WHIP OUT MI TITTIZ O DEATH AND SMUGGLZ U WIT DEM HARD AND ULL LIKE IT LOL

I'm sorry, but... What the hell?  

Set Dreads To Stun

Opinionated Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

ecelyfe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:26 am
On the poll, there should be a "What did they say?" option. Because I could barely understand what the people were typing. But. It was really funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:50 am
IrukaKan
{ Oh man... I'm very glad that typing classes were required when I was in 5th grade... People get on the internet and think it's an excuse to forget every rule of writing they ever learned. I can *understand* txt-talk on a phone, but when you have a full-sized keyboard waiting to be caressed... how can you resist!? }

Typing classes were required in 3rd grade for me. I am so glad now. I don't need to look at the keyboard when I type. Plus, I've naturally been good at spelling. Vowels are friends. XD
How hard is it to just put in a vowel and type out your words? *sigh*
What is our world coming to? Colleges will be gettings resumes, that are like... (*twitch*) Ahgah I thing u shud let me in b4 i stabxx0r3d u.

(I can't belive I just wrote that....)
So then, they'll end up washing dishes in 1337, while we're enjoying our selves with nice jobs, and college.  

excited2Bdeleted

Toxicated Cuppycakes

Tipsy Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:46 pm
Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

*trembles*
I know this is a joke, but my God! how... HOW can people even STAND talking like that? That right there just killed me. X_x

People on Myspace can be worse if you could imagine.

"wiil you adddd mii cauuuse you arre cuul aan all an mii wiiil loove youu forr eveveerr... <3"

*shudder*

It makes me very thankful of my mother because with out her, I would be typing like that, and I would still be looking at the keyboard as I type. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:14 am
Atomic Trance
IrukaKan

Typing classes were required in 3rd grade for me. I am so glad now. I don't need to look at the keyboard when I type. Plus, I've naturally been good at spelling. Vowels are friends. XD
How hard is it to just put in a vowel and type out your words? *sigh*
What is our world coming to? Colleges will be gettings resumes, that are like... (*twitch*) Ahgah I thing u shud let me in b4 i stabxx0r3d u.

(I can't belive I just wrote that....)
So then, they'll end up washing dishes in 1337, while we're enjoying our selves with nice jobs, and college.

Typing wasn't required to middle school for me. But we did do writing labs on the computer. I remember getting mad at my computer in the first or second grade because the program we used could read what we wrote to us. It functioned as a spell check. Number one: It couldn't pronounce my name. Well...it used a different pronunciation really. Number two: No mater how many ways I spelled it (I even got the teacher to help me) the computer would not say "breed" instead it kept saying "bread." Don't know how I remember that...

But, we had to take typing in middle school and I fell in love with the tutorial program, so I bought it for myself.  

Niccea Majeare

Siouxicide

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 am
They're just jealous. And slightly threatened. wink  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items