Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:28 pm
Awwww, I know how you feel crying I killed off Jade two ninjas, but then again. . .he killed off my best ninja. . .back in the day. . .when we didn't know each other xd but still, now its like, gulity x.X  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Eva Edin
Awwww, I know how you feel crying I killed off Jade two ninjas, but then again. . .he killed off my best ninja. . .back in the day. . .when we didn't know each other xd but still, now its like, gulity x.X
yeah it just makes you feel bad that you caused some sort of pain, if any, to someone you know... sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:10 am
squalltheknight
oh and this is for when vicious gets back...since i killed your ninja...if someone bothers you just tell me...and i'll attack them with all i got k? ( i mean i would help you normally...but i can think of no way to repent for my stupid ninja's sins sweatdrop )

Heh... I've already said it was my own stupidity that killed him but it's always nice to know someone's watching your back 3nodding

I think I'll keep a low profile for the time being as I won't be able to get on much the coming week or so, except for the weekends, due to school sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:50 am
I just register and it's a great site!
I just don't like how the characters look like.
-_-;

Rebirth Project

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Moon Light Ninja
-_-;

Cool cool What's your clan's name?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:38 pm
Moon Light Ninja
-_-;

o.O; I was ask to draw characters for the website. . .(and yes, not to brag but my pictures are better)

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:42 pm
Eva Edin
Moon Light Ninja
-_-;

o.O; I was ask to draw characters for the website. . .(and yes, not to brag but my pictures are better)
lol...at least the pictures that it already has...are at least decently drawn...but i'd love to see yours 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:13 am
hehe ^_^ alrighty, update.

Jade (and maybe Inferno did, I"m not sure) raid the crap out of Sausa, as you can see on the forums xd So with Sausa out of items, it'll be harder for him to do more missions, more slander, and so on and so forth. At first, I thought this is a good chance to slander the crap out of him. However, I thought he might have some money and resuppy himself and put his ninjas on sentry, making a risk for those who slander him get killed. Don't want that, but he says his internet is down, and for most of us, school started again, so that means more inactivness. But anyways, so the only person that is slandering me is now Rangers. I wish I can just go and slander him but my ninjas, I most go to missions and rise up my fame, but anyways, I also notices that Rangers is being less active too, his not slandering as much as first, is he back to school, or is it a trick. Either case, I'm still not going after him and keep doing my ninjas on mission.

ninja okay, enough of my ranting now ninja

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:47 pm
Eva Edin
hehe ^_^ alrighty, update.

Jade (and maybe Inferno did, I"m not sure) raid the crap out of Sausa, as you can see on the forums xd So with Sausa out of items, it'll be harder for him to do more missions, more slander, and so on and so forth. At first, I thought this is a good chance to slander the crap out of him. However, I thought he might have some money and resuppy himself and put his ninjas on sentry, making a risk for those who slander him get killed. Don't want that, but he says his internet is down, and for most of us, school started again, so that means more inactivness. But anyways, so the only person that is slandering me is now Rangers. I wish I can just go and slander him but my ninjas, I most go to missions and rise up my fame, but anyways, I also notices that Rangers is being less active too, his not slandering as much as first, is he back to school, or is it a trick. Either case, I'm still not going after him and keep doing my ninjas on mission.

ninja okay, enough of my ranting now ninja
all right... i'll keep suasa down by raiding him...to lower his money AND fame...so he wont be gettin much...but...i'll tell you if he attacks...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:41 pm
You don't have to keep Sausa down, I thought your keeping Havik down, unless you want to do both xd Which I'm surprise Rangers didn't do anything to help Havik o.O; so Rangers is surely using Havik as a dog then, that b*****d. and I see Rangers fame went down by two hundred o.o;; I'm guessing it was either Jade or Inferno doing. Which I guess its good, Rangers is finally going down while I'm going up again. Wow, this is exiciting ^_^ and I love you guys for helping out =D *team huggle* xd  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Eva Edin
You don't have to keep Sausa down, I thought your keeping Havik down, unless you want to do both xd Which I'm surprise Rangers didn't do anything to help Havik o.O; so Rangers is surely using Havik as a dog then, that b*****d. and I see Rangers fame went down by two hundred o.o;; I'm guessing it was either Jade or Inferno doing. Which I guess its good, Rangers is finally going down while I'm going up again. Wow, this is exiciting ^_^ and I love you guys for helping out =D *team huggle* xd
yeah i am doing havik...but he hasnt moved from 997 yet...he is like totally inactive since i decimated him...but i am kinda hesitant about suasa...but i'll try it out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:53 pm
wish me luck...and i hope for all that is good...he doesnt destroy me sweatdrop ...and i also hope for the good of the lycia alliance army! biggrin  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:55 pm
squalltheknight
Eva Edin
yeah i am doing havik...but he hasnt moved from 997 yet...he is like totally inactive since i decimated him...but i am kinda hesitant about suasa...but i'll try it out...

like I said, you don't have to go after Sausa, don't want you to be wipe out x.X and hope for the good of the Lycia alliance army xd we should think of a name for ourselves too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:16 pm
Okay, Jade got a plan, his going to raid Rangers, Inferno-sama is suppose to raid with him, but the idiot put his ninjas on missions (Jade is going to kick his a** tomorrow xd ) Anyways, because of this, please, if you can, raid along with Jade ASAP. That would be the most advantageous.
Thank You in Advance.

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:30 pm
Eva Edin
Okay, Jade got a plan, his going to raid Rangers, Inferno-sama is suppose to raid with him, but the idiot put his ninjas on missions (Jade is going to kick his a** tomorrow xd ) Anyways, because of this, please, if you can, raid along with Jade ASAP. That would be the most advantageous.
Thank You in Advance.
alright! if at all possible try to tell me about 2 hrs in advance...so i can be ready...oh and also do you know like what day it will be? so i can pause the raiding on suasa  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff