Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:30 pm
"well, hello you you too Gaara." Serene laughed."....but don't you sleep at ALL????" she asked a little worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:04 am
"Nope I can't if I do sleep that damned Shakaku eats at my every part of my brain trying to get out' Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:31 pm
"Which makes me an insomniac which explains why i'm mentally unstable" Said Gaara calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:55 pm
"So um how do feel any better? Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:18 pm
Serene rubbed her head. "yeah...I'm okay, I do have a big headache though...I usually get one right after Im sick.........." she sighed. and then looked down at her casted leg. "I guess I won't be doing any training for awhile, huh Gaara? do you wanna go get some ramen or something? I can still walk with my crutches, I need some fresh air, I've been inside for too long." She said sitting up, and reaching over to get her crutches, then she stood up. "so, where to Gaara-sama?" she said as she flashed one of her best smiles towards him. I must either be crazy or something, but I think I have fell in love with Gaara.......... she thought when Gaara got up to help her out the door. Yet I doubt he feels the same about me....... she sighed, thinking disappointedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:02 am
"Let's go get some ramen" Said Gaara "Oh and you owe me and shakaku big time we saved your life" Said Gaara happily
"Oh and Leave the crutches here I will carry you with my sand" Said Gaara
"Oh and Shakaku couldn't help but notice you have a crush on me while he was in your subconsionce" Said Gaara
"Um and well I really don't know how to say this I've never said this before but I think I like you too" Said Gaara causily  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Serene blushed. "y-you like me too?" she stuttered, a little embarassed. "I....what I mean is...........ever since I....uihm...met you.....I uh..........had a crush on you............." after that, Serene blushed 4 shades darker. "are you sure you want to carry me??" Serene asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:45 pm
"Um yeah i'm fine with carrying you" Said Gaara smiling  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:29 pm
"thanks, Gaara....." It was the first time she used his name without an honorific. as she was lifted up to Gaara by the sand, she hung onto his neck so she wouldn't fall. "Now don't you dare drop me!" Serene said laughing, and jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm
"My sand has yet to fail at anything I doubt it would drop you even if it could" Said Gaara laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:20 pm
Serene held on tighter, like in a hug against Gaara, "thanks, Gaara, you've been so kind to me...I'm so happy I met you!" then she let herself be carried by the sand, still, her arms wrapped around his neck, she pressed closely to Gaara's chest, like she was afraid of falling. But she wasn't afraid, she just liked being near Gaara nd the warmth of his body and of him holding her.It made her feel more secure, like she was being protcted by someone that loved her. "thanks...Gaara......" she said as the let one tear of joy stream down her face. "I'm so happy that we could get to know each other....."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:08 pm
<Dang Gaara this girl must really like you>
"You do know you can stop the acting like your scared to death right?" Said Gaara
"Your just doing that to get closer to me aren't you, but theres nothing wrong with that" Said Gaara smiling  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:19 pm
"What did Temari call it... that's right she called it big hug! *big hug for serene*" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:34 pm
Serene blushed and Hugged Gaara back. "aww! thanks Gaara! Big hug to gaara too!" then she laughed. "you know gaara.........you are so much fun to be with.........thankyou for being with me when I need someone to be near..............."

((OMG! I swear I'll never stop singing! I'm having so much fun!! heart xd ))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:35 pm
"Were here" Said Gaara
"I'll help you down ok" Said Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games