Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:29 pm
"What? Whats wrong?" Reks asked, running to them to observe any wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:31 pm
"Father, I'm sure you remember, it's me! After all of these years..." Atekeru said to Reks. "You got me my first little sword when I was 4!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:32 pm
He seems to be seeing me as his mother. My teachers said to go along with it, so I guess I should act like I am. "Of course I remember." Mizuumi smiled not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Atekeru starts to bleed even more. "What? Where am I? I'm dying!! My old house... my brother... my sister...."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:40 pm
"No, I won't let you die." Mizuumi's eye's changed as the color of the glow grew a dark blue-ish orange-ish color as she continued to try to heal him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:13 pm
She's going along with it.... I guess I should too... "Yeah... I remember that sword. It used to be mine, son" Reks said, responding as if he were his dad.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:02 pm
"No... My fate has already been chosen. I am going to join my family. Goodbye......" And Atekeru closes his eyes, dead, as a tear rolls down his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:23 pm
"No, not good bye!" Even after he died Mizuumi kept trying to bring him back to life, only failing everytime. "No, no, no!" She didn't stop even when she was using all her chakra and tears rolled down her cheeks. "You...can't...die."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:27 pm
When she tried to heal him one last time, he opened his eyes. "I.. can't see... I know my eyes are open though." Wait a minute, I also don't have a pulse. What? Am I, still, dead? He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Mizuumi saw his eyes open and smiled, continuing to try to bring him back. It's working....Wait, bringing dead back to life is forbidden. I shouldn't be doing this, but I have to I can't just let him die right infront of me. I don't think I will have enough chakra to finish, but I don't want a living dead body that would be wrong. I have to use all I have to. You're going to kill yourself, baka. She continued to use her chakra even though she was running low.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:39 pm
"No, stop. Don't kill yourself by using all of your chakara. I'm alive, I think. But I can't see..." He put his headband over his eyes, hoping it would be a little cooler. But then, he could suddenly see Mizuumi. He put his headband back on his head, but then he couldn't see. He put it back over his eyes, and COULD see again."Wait a minute... I can only see in complete darkness! Weird..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:43 pm
Mizuumi did as he said. "You can move, speak, think, and breath...but you have a very little pulse. Can you hold weight? Stand up." She stood up and dried her face off.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:46 pm
He stood up, but then a cloud of dark energy surrounded him, making him not visible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Mizuumi almost freaked when she couldn't see him when he stood up. Oh my god, did he die!? Did he disappear? No, I hear him. "Ok, so you can hold weight. Can you feel things? Sit down and brush your hand over the grass."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:54 pm
He stepped out of the cloud of darkness and it disappeared, standing inches away from Miuumi. "Take out a kunai, and stab me with it."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff