Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
AskYoda.com ((Trivia and General ?'s)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:10 pm
I know, but I like to know what I'm reading. I know most of the stuff: but, I don't want to have to go and click a bunch of links and then scroll through a page of crap to the acronyms and then read a list just to figure out what I'm reading. Stop being lazy and type the stuff out. >.< It's not that hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:14 pm
You should be able to figure it out after a while...  

Flamer42

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:24 pm
I know most of the stuff all ready, but it's still annoying...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:02 pm
I used to think the same thing.  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:16 pm
here's one that should be easy. Who's the one imp officer that survived two movies. tougher one: whats the name of the Star Destroyer that gets destroyed in the Hoth asteroid belt?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:07 am
What was the name of the SSD The Pride of Yevetha before it was taken from imperial hands?  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:26 am
CaleDarksun
here's one that should be easy. Who's the one imp officer that survived two movies. tougher one: whats the name of the Star Destroyer that gets destroyed in the Hoth asteroid belt?

As far as I've seen, no Imp officer survives 2 movies. Piett appears in Empire and RotJ, but dies in the battle over Endor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:39 am
Poor Piett...  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:50 am
jedi_master_tenku
CaleDarksun

As far as I've seen, no Imp officer survives 2 movies. Piett appears in Empire and RotJ, but dies in the battle over Endor.
Piett was the officer I was refering to. didn't know how to phrase that without giving it away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:51 am
Flamer42
Poor Piett...
Pity for Piett?  

Sol Walker
Crew

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:58 pm
CaleDarksun
Flamer42
Poor Piett...
Pity for Piett?

Of course! Piett rocked!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:13 pm
Hey you don't know how persuasive Aldaron can be...  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:30 pm
yeah, I guess dying at the hands of a kamikazi A-wing pilot whilst commanding a Super-Class star destroyer does deserve some pity. not only is it unfortunate, its Ironic. who would expect one dinky fighter to destroy one of the largest battleships in existance? hmm it sounds so familiar...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:34 pm
Poor Executor...Poor Piett...That is really sad when an A-Wing fighter destroys a SSD.  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:42 am
You think they'd've looked for similar flaws in design after the Death Star...

And if that really worked, couldn't the Rebs just start sending in unmanned/remote controlled fighters/droids/machines and crashing them into every bridge they could? It'd severiously cripple the Imps...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff