Submit

Pick your poison.
  Sunblock.
  Parasol.
  BOTH!
View Results

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:50 pm
when i was little i used to be out in the sun all the time, and my mom hardly ever put sunscreen on me. so i have like a permanent tan. but nowadays i use sunscreen and try to stay out of the sun.... trying to lower my risk of skin cancer...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:03 am
I love being pale, but its sucks being so pale in the gay community, everyone is orange, and I totally stick out, im not complaining haha  

Valyne

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:24 am
Hm, well, I've noticed in high fashion and art photography, you get alot of ivory-skinned models with the angular faces. They always look pissed off to me.
You still see alot of tanned people being presented as beautiful in clothing ads, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 pm
Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight  死ぬほど愛してる Baby

People used to always think I was weird for not tanning. I just told them I didn't want a tan, and that I liked my pale skin. Now, people don't say anything about it. (Though it is fun to compare my skin tone with those of my friends. I'm almost always the palest.)

“Mr. Darkness and Mrs. Moonlight, baby, I love you so much I could die!”

Kaizoku-sensei

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 am
Ooooh, I love my pasty skin, and I totally understand the crap that you get about it. When I was in Florida for my birthday, I was the palest one on the beach XD And I loved it. I was hiding in the shade like the whole time. Tanning=bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm
Nah, im not worried about skin cncer in the summer I got running to do, and swimming. For me fitness is important. So im usually a dark tan by the end of it all. Purposly? no, i just workout alot, that and i hate the smell and feel of sunscreen.  

Hunter of the Dammed

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 am
I'm Hawaiin looking so I can't get anything but an exotic goth look. xp
I do think that the polar opposites as far a s skin color goes are both beautiful. Some rally dark (like black) skinned people can achieve these really pretty looks as can really light (almost smoky gray) people. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:44 am
Candy Bomber
Ooooh, I love my pasty skin, and I totally understand the crap that you get about it. When I was in Florida for my birthday, I was the palest one on the beach XD And I loved it. I was hiding in the shade like the whole time. Tanning=bad.
Same here! *hugs you* Only I'm not in Florida...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:45 am
I miss the looks I used to get when drenching myself in sunscreen poolside, next to all the girls sprawled out in the sun, trying to be burned to an "attractive" crisp.

Oh well. I still get the weird looks for wearing pants and a t-shirt to the pool, instead of a bathing suit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:11 am
I avoid the sun cuz I don't want cancer. it has nothing to do with wanting to be pale. Nothingthing short of Michael Jackson's money will ever make me pale. I'm brown. But that just means I have more skin protection. I never burn. YAY MELANIN! 4laugh  

Naztakuan

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:50 am
Naztakuan
I avoid the sun cuz I don't want cancer. it has nothing to do with wanting to be pale. Nothingthing short of Michael Jackson's money will ever make me pale. I'm brown. But that just means I have more skin protection. I never burn. YAY MELANIN! 4laugh

You're lucky. I burn in five minutes flat!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 pm
Veruniel
Naztakuan

I beat you. For me it's more like 3 minutes.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm
Well, I don't tan easily, I get sunburnt, but I don't tan.
I always liked being pale better then anything else.
My friend's father would call be a freak because of it,
and other various little names.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:12 pm
I have very pale skin and this
goth guy I see a lot always hits on me and constantly
compliments my skin. >_<;;

I have never tanned in my life and don't plan to
just because I don't really care.

Her Cyanide--

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:33 pm
XWraith_LordX
Veruniel
Naztakuan

I beat you. For me it's more like 3 minutes.

I used to be pitcrew for my cousin and brother (i'm slaking this year) and I went to tenesse for a race. I actually tanned a bit I was surprised cause never once in my life have I done this biggrin
But now I can't get rid of taht small tan I have..me and my friends compete to see who burns the fastest..i so win XD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff