Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:20 pm
Laurence works to get her down and starts to run carying her
"what is it, O Crap IS IT THE WOLVES?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 pm
"How'd you guess?" Karissa says, managing to sound sarcastic even as she glances frantically over her shoulders to see if anyone follows.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:35 pm
Laurence run to a small cabin in the woods and opens the door
"if you cant fight stay here till i come back"
he grabed 2 walky talkies and tossed one to her
"if anything happens channel 3"
Laurence took off in the direction of the fight and started to focus his mind
when he burst into the open the fight was on full force. the cullens were holding out ok
he stoped and focused on a wolf that was fighting, The wodl froze and sudanly ran from the fight the othere looked at the new vampire and at the culling and followed suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:38 pm
Karissa wasn't feeling well again. What had the wolf said the plant was called? Surely she hadn't meant marijuana. "Ugnh." Karissa didn't approve of drug use, but the pain was really bad now. Setting the walkie talkie to channel three, she slipped it into her pocket, and herself through the door. "Where to find marijuana?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:38 pm
he got on the walky talky and said
"we are ok till they realise it was an illision, its clear"
he turned to the the cullens
"we should go"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:40 pm
"What?" Quickly Karissa ran back to the cabin - never mind the pain, she was a vampire damnit, it wasn't like she could die again! But she had the uneasy thought someone was watching her. Had they seen...?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:41 pm
Laurence and the cullins run back towards Forks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:43 pm
LAurence comes to the cabin and walks inside
"we are going back to Forks. Lets go"  

Sora DoUrden

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Karissa rises gratefully. "What would have happened if he hadn't showed up?" she wonders to herself. Suddenly, her instincts tell her there's danger near. Reflexively, she goes invisible.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:41 pm
''Stupid child, you should have learned. You will know learn, by dying!'' Estelluna went after him as soon as she stopped. She grabbed his hair, swinging him rapidly. She through him agaist the wall, and leaped after him, clawing him deep in the chest. She did that about seven or six times, and left him, barely alive. She left the sceen and called the pack, they went after the girl, and left the boy. They fpund her in a log cabin, and raided it quickly surrounding her.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:47 pm
Concentrating hard, Karissa was able to escape the cabin invisibly, without the wolves noticing. She found the Cullens a short (to vampires) distance away - they hadn't been seen by the wolves in their haste to get to the log cabin. "What happened to Laurence?" asked Alice. "He's hurt. But we can't get to him without getting trapped by the wolves again." replied Karissa.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:58 pm
''We need the big guns now, call in Ezradell!'' Kiba yelled. ''My brother!? He, I thought he was.... in lockdown for what he did. How are we....someone will be killed!'' Estelluna yelled, but they looked at her, so she summoned him from the other world. He came from smoke, his fur like a winter sky, blue? White swilrs were around him, a part of a iron shakle on his leg. ''Ezradell...Welcome. We need to take one, we need your help, she is stuborn.'' He growled in anger, ''You idiot! I came here from paradise, to fight for a mealsy vampire!?'' He struck her across the face and looked at them. ''Fine, I'll help. I advise you take full vampire wolf form.'' Each wolfs' fur rufled , their fangs longer than that of a saber-tooth tigers'. Their claws as large as house phone, and round as if they could pull in. And the eyes each became a blood red. They found the others, and surrounded them.

Four different type to change, human, full wolf, were, vampire wolf.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:04 pm
The Cullens and the wolves began to fight. Still invisible, Karissa darted in among the wolves and headed towards their leader, Estelluna. She struck several times, each punch a little harder than the first. Even if she hadn't been invisible, one wouldn't have been able to see her fist move.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:11 pm
Using here senses, Estelluna grabbed her arm swinging it wildly. She wacked it agaist it a tree. Her fangs longer than ever swung agaist the wall, holding her in place. ''Ezradell! Kiba! Toboe! Tsume! Blue!'' The left the fight listening pefectly. ''Ezradell, my strong brother, using those powers, that mother gave you..Take them to the sky, and drop them, the rest of you follow me. Ezradell met me at the Gates.'' She explained in a growl that known could under stand. ''Come, come, chase me along, as if you could catch me!'' His taunts seemed to make them follow him.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:17 pm
Karissa felt like crying. She just wanted to escape from these...mad wolves. Without thinking, she whipped off the silver necklace she was wearing, and thrust it deep into the body of the wolf in front of her. Would it work? All the myths said silver bullets, not silver crosses, but being a vampire, she'd shot the metal in almost as fast as (if not faster than) a bullet's speed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games