Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Free Art - Working...sssllllooowwwlllyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free Gold
  1 +
View Results

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:58 pm
Misfile
Sirus Jin
User Image

Misfile, since your fursona was a lovely bunny, I wanted to try and do one of those lounge singer/on top of a piano pics. Eh...not enough room for the piano...but I liked how it turned out 3nodding
OMG! I loves it!

I'm glad you like X3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:11 pm
Sirus Jin

Oh...and it isn't Sora >:3
Darn it! Can someone explain it to me then? I'm so confused!!! crying  

Manda_Tifa

Arasai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:43 am
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin

None of the characters from KH I and II will be in KH III. Disney however, will be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:52 am
time for me to sell my soul to get the money for a ps3 xD *faints*  

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Arasai
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin

None of the characters from KH I and II will be in KH III. Disney however, will be.

There is someone, from the movie trailer it looked like...Roxas...

Whited that out for anyone who didn't want spoilers for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:47 am
*finally comes back to this thread.. and melts into a gibbering pile on the floor*

gfslkjsggslk. o_o

Sirus.

heart

Forevars.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:13 am
Katzekinder
*finally comes back to this thread.. and melts into a gibbering pile on the floor*

gfslkjsggslk. o_o

Sirus.

heart

Forevars.

xd

Best...reaction...ever  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:17 am
Sirus Jin
Katzekinder

gfslkjsggslk. o_o

Sirus.

heart

Forevars.

xd

Best...reaction...ever
*arm extends out of the pile, and points at Sirus* You. heart . Augh.  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:55 am
Ask and you shall recieve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM

In September 2006, Square Enix announced they would develop Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, featuring new scenes and gameplay elements. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is a 2-disc set. The first disc contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, which added content including extra cutscenes and optional bosses to Kingdom Hearts II. The second disc contains Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a 3D PS2 version remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts' graphics, extra scenes, and voiceover for particular scenes.

For myself, I must say I am mostly interested in this new version of Chain of Memories. Though playing through KHII again sounds interesting.

Let us also not forget the new trailor for KHIII that goes along with Final Mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Diana Vulpes

In September 2006, Square Enix announced they would develop Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, featuring new scenes and gameplay elements. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is a 2-disc set. The first disc contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, which added content including extra cutscenes and optional bosses to Kingdom Hearts II. The second disc contains Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a 3D PS2 version remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts' graphics, extra scenes, and voiceover for particular scenes.

For myself, I must say I am mostly interested in this new version of Chain of Memories. Though playing through KHII again sounds interesting.

Let us also not forget the new trailor for KHIII that goes along with Final Mix.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE

Its pretty fun. The KHII FM has this new mode called critcal mode, something after Proud Mode, though I don't know much about it...since I can't read the hirigana and kanji describing it >.<

From what my friend told me, the new verson of CoM is really fun. Pretty much the same as the gameboy verson, but fun.  

Sirus Jin

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 pm
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

Its pretty fun. The KHII FM has this new mode called critcal mode, something after Proud Mode, though I don't know much about it...since I can't read the hirigana and kanji describing it >.<

From what my friend told me, the new verson of CoM is really fun. Pretty much the same as the gameboy verson, but fun.The videos won't load for me...do they say when we get the goodies? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:34 pm
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

From what my friend told me, the new verson of CoM is really fun. Pretty much the same as the gameboy verson, but fun.
The videos won't load for me...do they say when we get the goodies? sweatdrop

Well I don;t know if America is getting it. We didn't get the first Final Mix ;.;  

Sirus Jin

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:20 am
I'll be Namine... if you're still looking for people for the picture ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:49 pm
I'm still looking for people for my Organization XIII pic! So check the front page to see what slots are left!

BUT, right now, I really want to draw Sirus in a new outfit. So whoever comes up with the best one, I will draw that...and their character with him. ;O  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm
Sirus Jin
I'm still looking for people for my Organization XIII pic! So check the front page to see what slots are left!

BUT, right now, I really want to draw Sirus in a new outfit. So whoever comes up with the best one, I will draw that...and their character with him. ;O

What are you looking for the OXII pic?

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces