Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:36 pm
Hey! Sora! Long time no post!

Karissa passed the night reading one of her mother's old mystery novels, "And Then There Were None". The stillness of midnight depressed her, and she wasn't able to become engrossed in the story. Karissa sighed. Meeting that human in homeroom tonight had reminded her of her family. Of her mother and brother, who died in a car accident. Of her father, who was still alive, and she'd had to abandon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:37 am
"Thanks" Arianna said, getting in. "Love your car by the way" she added. "You know you're a really sweet guy Laurence, going over to a stranger and giving her a ride. Oh, I just moved in like yesterday so I don't really know the way to my house."  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Raine sat staring out the window of her large house, watching the sun dip beneath the hills. It was her least favorite time of the day. It made her feel sad, getting left alone to face the darkness of the night, a darkness that would never end. She sighed as the last of the sun's bright lights disappeared. Her thoughts wandered back to waking up to vampirism. That was the last sleep she had ever gotten, it was small memories like those that made her sure that if she could, would cause her to cry. She slowly shut the curtain on the window and turned on all of the lights in the house, her only defense to blocking out the darkness she hated.
Emilian only stayed in the woods for a short time before he couldn't stand being alone anymore. She got up with a sudden burst of excitment and flew into the direction Raine had taken. He tried to follow the scent that her car held and had somehow come to her home. He knocked on the door, making himself presentable during the wait.

Raine abruptly became alert after hearing a knock on the door. No one ever came there. She slowly opened it, and smiled when she saw who was standing there. "Hello," she said, "What brings you here?"
"Lonliness," he said honestly, returning her smile, "and anxiety." He chuckled. "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too," she said. Then realizing he was just standing outside said politely "You're welcome to come inside."
He seemed to perk up a bit, "Thanks!" He slid past her slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so, then looked around the room once he was inside. He seemed impressed, though unable to find words for it. "Beautiful..." was all he managed to come up with, as that was as far as the english language would go.

"Yeah well it's like you said, jobless vampire. I needed a hobby and the house was so empty..." her voice trailed off as she looked at the room. It only made since it be beautiful, she'd spent many of her sleepless days and nights working on it, as with most of the rooms in the nearly finished house.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 pm
As Karissa paused during a break in her book, she happened to look out the window. A silver porsche was cruising smoothly down the street. "Where have I seen that car before? Someone at school's?" she wondered.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:59 pm
Hey Sora, long time no see! I never met to seem like you were being kicked out of the RP of mine. You can come back anytime. Like your RP by the way, seems to be getting a lot of people. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:27 pm
Arriana_lynn
"Thanks" Arianna said, getting in. "Love your car by the way" she added. "You know you're a really sweet guy Laurence, going over to a stranger and giving her a ride. Oh, I just moved in like yesterday so I don't really know the way to my house."

"its really no problem" Laurence looks at her "um, you are really going to put on the seatbelt, i am kinda a nutty driver somtimes." Laurence put the car into gear and started to pull out of the parkinglot at a very scary speed considering they were on school grounds. "Its ok, i dont forget names of streets. Yous be home soon" Laurence got out of the parking lot speeding up really fast and swerving around cars.  

Sora DoUrden

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:54 pm
As Karissa watched, the same silver porsche returned and made its way up the street this time. She noticed the car now carried a passenger - Arianna, from school that day. "I hope whoever's driving that car doesn't kill her," Karissa muttered. Obviously, a vampire was behind the wheel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Arianna had hurridly put on her seatbelt. "I really appriciate this." Arianna told him.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:04 pm
Laurence pulled into her driveway, it was more of a skid into it but he did nnot care, he loved the speed. "you should call me somtime if you need anything"
he jotted down somthing on a peace of paper, but as he handed it to her he tenced up. He needed to feed. "he eyes started to turn gold he looked away after handing her the paper. "Dont meen to rish you but i have a.....appointment, and i am almost late."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:13 pm
"Oh alright thanks again. I'll call you later tonight" Arianna said, taking the piece of paper she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. Once inside she collapsed onto the couch and cried. If only her family was there and they should have been to.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Laurence takes of at a extreem speed and drives to the woods. he jumps out of his car and takes off after the scent of warm blood  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:43 pm
It was well after nightfall before Arianna got the courage to call Laurence. 'I hope he answers'Arianna thought. Suddenly her stomach growled.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:26 pm
Satisfied that no human was about to die on her street, Karissa turned back to her book.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:17 pm
Laurence walked into his house after sucking a deer dry. he sat on his couch and started to read.  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:25 pm
Arianna called Laurence, hoping he was home.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff