Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:00 am
I really think that Ino's crush on Sasuke is fake. I think it's just to mess with Sakura's head. For some reason I really like Ino's character, because I think that what we see is not really who she is. I don't know why, I just have a feeling. Of course, I'm the one that likes the Hinata / Ino pairing..

I would love to see more of Hinata.. Even though Kishimoto isn't writing a shoujo manga, I want to see Hinata get better as a ninja, and to get over (most of) her shyness... I think we might get to see more of her when Naruto gets back to village. :hopes:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:09 am
whee thankyou raiva! i've always loved duo's look...
*ahem* anyway, i too hope they show more of shikamaru. Especially Hinata tho. I've been rooting for her ever since we learned more about her past.  

Ayahime

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:10 pm
Raiva
*nods* I want a wife that's not beautiful and not ugly...*spews off the entire story* I loved that so much. That and how he wants to be a cloud xd .
That's another good one. I want to see how he's doing. I mean last we saw he had /apologized/!

yea, so if he apologized then he must have changed somehow right? i really hope kishimoto doesnt leave him out now..><  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:30 pm
xTwisTx
I really think that Ino's crush on Sasuke is fake. I think it's just to mess with Sakura's head. For some reason I really like Ino's character, because I think that what we see is not really who she is. I don't know why, I just have a feeling. Of course, I'm the one that likes the Hinata / Ino pairing..

I would love to see more of Hinata.. Even though Kishimoto isn't writing a shoujo manga, I want to see Hinata get better as a ninja, and to get over (most of) her shyness... I think we might get to see more of her when Naruto gets back to village. :hopes:

i also had that feeling that Ino is just faking it, but i forgot about it and now you mentioned it i remembered that hunch. i really do think that Ino grew up a bit and moved on with the Sasuke thing. she still admires him though but she's not a fanatic anymore. 3nodding

yup! i really hope we will also see Hinata, another interesting character in the series...actually there are several other interesting characters to get to know and for kishimoto to develop like
-Kabuto
-Shikamaru
-Itachi
-Kakashi
-Chouji
-Neji
...and the list goes on. sweatdrop  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:30 pm
*mutters* To me forever to find the blasted thing as the site changed their search ways. Here's the link mimi it's a very short fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1825085/1/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 pm
Raiva
*mutters* To me forever to find the blasted thing as the site changed their search ways. Here's the link mimi it's a very short fic.

wooo...very nice fanfic!!!! 3nodding it was quite feasible, i mean the fanfic. i mean if you've read the special chapter bout the three (Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto) developed a scheme to expose kakashi's whole face...i really do think he has a very handsome face. whee  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:06 am
Exactly...it was a hunch before and it's been supported by the special chapter/101.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:30 am
Raiva
Exactly...it was a hunch before and it's been supported by the special chapter/101.

hmmm...this is making me more curious on the reason behind kakashi wearing a mask...ack! xp  

mimiguille

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:54 pm
mimiguille
Raiva

wooo...very nice fanfic!!!! 3nodding it was quite feasible, i mean the fanfic. i mean if you've read the special chapter bout the three (Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto) developed a scheme to expose kakashi's whole face...i really do think he has a very handsome face. whee

3nodding short but to the point! ep. 101 and the special chapter are enough to prove he has a handsome face. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:21 pm
in eps 101...i really enjoyed watching sasuke being a bit out of character...eheheheheh whee  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:14 pm
I want to know what happened when he tailed Kakashi. The sounds and Sasuke's reaction makes me wonder a whole lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:19 am
Raiva
I want to know what happened when he tailed Kakashi. The sounds and Sasuke's reaction makes me wonder a whole lot.

Sasuke was a bit of sour grapes there..ehehehh but yah, i really wonder what happend. stare  

mimiguille

mimiguille

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:27 pm
came across this doujinshi (uh...what does doujinshi actually mean? sweatdrop ) here is the link The New Sasuke
i really had fun reading it. so im sharing it to yah ol. 3nodding

i really like seeing sasuke acting out of character...eheheheh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:47 pm
yikes. i haven't been on in a while. well...three days..but still. lol. hm...i think ill download 232 raw..just to see what happens. lol.  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:52 am
That's amusing.
I still need to catch up on the manga >.<  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items