Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 am
Du Freohr Skulblaka
Wizard of Oz. Flying Monkeys. Enough Said.

hahh yeah strangely enuff me too the part where they got attacked by the flyin monkeys in the haunted forest was scary and the bit when they just met tin man and there about to meet LION that scaed me a bit tooo but i was tiny like 4  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am
Du Freohr Skulblaka
Wizard of Oz. Flying Monkeys. Enough Said.

I thought The Wiz was scarier...that subway scene...and Evilene...ugh...  

Lackshmi

Hanzq

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm
I just remembered!

I was soo scared of a clown in TV, at that time, I didn't know it was a parody of some kind and I had nightmares of "Nasse-setä" for ages.. gonk
And I still hate the actor.

Here's Nasse-setä (Uncle Nasse) and this is an english episode. Very BAD english, though, I must warn you... ninja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83deAfLB9O8  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Used to be scared of Child's Play... Chukie just creeps me out back then. But when I watch it now, I kinda find him funny since he looks weird and well, the story seems SO cheesy! ahahahaha...

But I'm still scared of porcelain dolls... >.<  

allmy9lives

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:37 pm
allmy9lives
Used to be scared of Child's Play... Chukie just creeps me out back then. But when I watch it now, I kinda find him funny since he looks weird and well, the story seems SO cheesy! ahahahaha...

Chucky was great I loved it but if ur scared of porcelin dolls You should watch Dolly Dearest!!! shes a freakin little thing..........

Cheesy I wouldnt say that its a great film I just think its sad how it started off as horror movies but they changed to comedy in the last 2 movies  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 am
The Great Mouse Detective. Specifically the scene where Fidget the bat bursts through the door; that part sent me scuttling behind the nearest chair. xd  

Adella the Siren

Gwion Vaughn

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:52 am
Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I had no fear of monster movies and such, but found the idea of clothing moving by themselves completely unnerving.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 am
lol... I didn't even watch the movie and I was scared of aliens. All I did was look at the back of the cover saw the picture of Sigourney Weaver fighting the Queen in that big robot and I was sacred out of my mind. I had dreams of an alien coming out of my closet for a year after that... sweatdrop  

Chronic_panic

dollhex

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 am
Jaws scared me so bad i thought he would get me in the lake,and still when i go to florida i get freaked if i see a dark spot in the water...

chucky also traumatized me ..i thought he was under my bed ready to steal my body .. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 pm
I totally forgot about "The Rescuers", yes the movie with the mice. Pretty much the whole movie terrified me out of my wits. I haven't seen it in years- probably would still be scared of it.  

GreenePony

dollhex

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:51 pm
devilsmokinangel
allmy9lives

Chucky was great I loved it but if ur scared of porcelin dolls You should watch Dolly Dearest!!! shes a freakin little thing..........

Cheesy I wouldnt say that its a great film I just think its sad how it started off as horror movies but they changed to comedy in the last 2 movies

wow sumone else has seen Dolly dearest haha !  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 pm
chucky

after that I cringed at the thought of the once beloved rugrats character  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

xXRandomBabyXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:58 pm
allmy9lives

>.< me too i was horrofied of childs play

but after seeing the 3rd movie i guess it was just a phase xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm
xXRandomBabyXx
allmy9lives

>.< me too i was horrofied of childs play

but after seeing the 3rd movie i guess it was just a phase xp

the 3rd one was ok it was still tryin to be a horror unlike the 4th and 5th movies  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 am
Jaws... I cannot go ionto the ocean without worrying about a killer shark... I haven't been in the ocean since this whole scuba diving fiasco..  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff