On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:32 pm
"Ha ha, yes, that's true. I was being courteous in accepting your offer. Though it was bad of me to pull a gun on you, too." She said sheepishly and smiled, standing up.
"Well, I'll be off then, I just wanted to appologize," she said, walking away and waving.
"See you around!" she called.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:08 am
Gracefully Cecil stood and began walking the short distance back to Neo-Midgar calling behind him "most likely not, but perhaps. Goodbye anyway" as he reached the road Cecil began laughing softly to himself. Once he had returned to his shop hesnuck in around the back so his workers wouldn't think he had returned. Grabbing his small private airship Cecil began flying to Nibelheim, his excess stock of Hi-Potions in the storage compartment.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:18 pm
Leo_Osaka
Having finally gotten roused Sujuka made his way to nibelhiem. Hemeandered through the town momentarily at a loss for what to do next. 'I hate the word meander...why is it always meander?' Sujuka thought to himself in his half daze. Travelling was never his thing. He was a scientist. He stopped by a fountain and sat down. He had to map out what he was planning to do next. He needed to find someone who may know anything at all about the real happenings at Midgar. "why does this have to be so difficult!" He groaned and grabbed his hair. "God I know you are ut to get me. Probably because I don't believe in you, but why can't you make this easier! Should have killed me with Hojo..." He looked up in hopes that maybe there was someone he could easily spot that wouldn't look at him and think he was some sort of crazed person.

Morhighan entered Nibelheim, and stopped to catch her breath.
It had started raining when she spoke with Cecil, but now it was a downpour, so she had flown half way to Nibel, then ran when the weather got bad.
In the midst of the rain, however, was a young man by the fountain, oblivious of his soroundings.
He clutched his head and shouted.
Morhighan frowned.
Why did this person have a sense of familiarity?
Then she caught the key word.
Hojo.
She grinned in a way that seemed more of a grimace as she made her way over to him.
"Excuse me young man," she began.
"You shouldn't be out in the rain. What are your troubles? We can go have a sit and talk by my house. It has a porch, you know. Dry."
She stressed the word.
It's right over there."
She pointed away, to a house on the outskirts of the town.
It was near the part of town that led to the Shrine of memories.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:00 pm

Sujuka heard the voice and looked up. He was thoroughly soaked, tired, an in need of some warmth. "I don't want to trouble you, miss." He started to mumble, "But I won't decline your offer if you're not troubled by it. I've been travelling for a long time..." He stood, wary of his own feet, and he swayed on the barefeet he'd been walking on for the last few days. His long hair was heavy from the wetness and it didn't help him in his attempt to not look like a fool in front of the nice woman.

"I haven't been here in ages," He admitted walking beside her, "And everything is different than it was before. I know that much. I'm looking for the Shrine, but I cannot recognize anything around...so I honestly don't even know where anything is. I heard the name Hojo somewhere and I wandered here to see if there was something to confirm what I heard...."

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:04 pm
"No trouble at all." She said, looking him over.
He looked so bedraggled it concerned her.
"Everything has really changed. I can show you the shrine, if you like. I'm going tommorow to...visit a freind there."
They reached the house and she offered a chair to him, taking a seat herself and steepling her fingers together while resting her arms on the table that was between them.
Time to play dumb.
"I go to the Shrine a lot on my free time. Hojo..." she trailed and put a thoughtful finger to her mouth.
It had taken her half of the 300 years since that man's death to stop hating that man, and she was almost done trying to forgive him.
A lot can happen in three-hundred years.
"He has a grave stone there, along with his name listed on the memory plaque and prehaps a memorial portrait or piece of art of him. He was pretty famous at one point, no? Or infamous, depending on how you look at it. Facts have been ruined by legend, after all," she said, sighing and steepling her hands again.
"What rumor did you hear, or rather...what business do you have with him? Apparently his kin live on even now, so perhaps you are a family freind. Or family. A fan," she suggested casually.
"Or perhaps more. An old family freind. Perhaps an aquaintance of the man himself?"
She grinned wolfishly at Sujuka from behind her hands.
Morhighan meant no threat to the man, but whenever she found someone from that time period who she could mess with she took the chance readily.
She wiped the grin off of her face and replaced it with a softer look, so that she wouldn't scare the young...er man off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:11 pm
Sujuka leaned back, it was probably obvious that he wasn't just a standard admirerer, since no one really admired a man like Hojo if they knew the truth about him. He wasn't exactly the most morally upright person in his time. Then again, Sujuka wasn't either. His mind wandered to the old days, but very briefly, he'd learned to control how much he spaced out when he was in the presence of another.

"I suppose there's no harm in telling you, since you haven't tried to rip me apart for answers like some have." He snorted, "I was Hojo's apprentice. I worked with him for upwards of 20 years. Most people hate him. But I don't. He was the most family I ever had. I feel bad for not being around during the Midgar Crisis, but that wasn't entirely my fault." He blinked slowly. "I suspected Hojo would have family somewhere...a man like him doesn't lose family line very quickly." He turned to look at her. "So, miss, how do YOU know him?" He asked, trying to be polite. He was just too tired to close himself off like usual.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Morhighan took a long breath and began spitting out a jumble of words that was her basic life story from 300 years before.
"Well, he woke me from this really nice nap I was having, up at the Northern cave when I was supposed to be guarding that alien. You know, spending 2,000 years awake guarding an apparently dead body is really dull. I escaped from his studies before they got me to the lab and spied on him. After a while he killed somebody...so I decided to start working for Shin-ra to avoid detection by going in disguise and to try to stop him from what he did. I never really was able to. I always came to late. And then..."
She flinched as a bolt of lightening hit the mountain side, the resumed.
"Then I got stabbed by Sephiroth at Niebelheim and Hojo captured when somebody found me in a ditch. And I spent time there as the Alukah project before I escaped, much thanks to a clumsy little lab assistant who came to my rescue. On accident. The rest is kinda fuzzy because I had severe mako poisoning. After the Midgar crises I got geostigma really badly and Deep Ground came. After finding that they couldn't kill me they took me with them so that I couldn't cause problems. Then the WRO knocked the crud out of DG and I was stuck underground without anoyone's knowledge until I freed myself. After that my mako poisoning faded And things got dull." She sighed and began speaking slower.
"Then everything kind of died down and got boring. So even after hating his guts for a good 50 or so years, I wouldn't mind if ol' Proffy Hojo was ressurected, just so that we can get some life around here. I mean...wandering around waiting to die isn't any fun. I've basically forgiven him already anyway."
She turned and looked as it started to hail.
"Let's get inside. I've got a couple of extra rooms that you can use, so come on. I need to run out back before my plants are all destroyed anyway."
She turned and walked through the door, leaving it open for him to come.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:28 am
Sujuka glanced in and hesitantly followed. He was soaked to the bone and didn't really want to trail water all over the woman's home. Even to him--a rude and impatient individual--it wasn't a kind act to ruin the house of someone who is oping their door to you.

He considered what she said. Chances are, if she'd been around during that time then he probably had seen her once before. In fact he probably assisted Hojo, but with so many projects and so much taking place he couldn't remember much more than the Jenova project and Project Chaos.

He pulled off his shoes and tried to wring his long hair loose of any water. He followed her to where her pants were and watched her. It was amazing to him that someone could live a semi-normal life after all that took place, especially when they were part of it. He himself couldn't find a place to plant some roots and enjoy his life. Since the death of Hojo nothing had been normal to him.

"What kind of plants are they?" He found himself saying before he realized.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:29 am
"They're called Lycoris Radiata," she said, walking out towards the back door. "I don't like the white ones, so every year I harvest the red."
She tromped outside, back into the rain and into her back yard, which was a sea of red.
"I grow them every year for tommorow, which is a day that I go and place them on the graves of people up at the shrine. This year I didn't have enough, so tommorow I'll have to run over to the flower shop."
She took out her sword and began making quick work of the flowers, chopping them off at their thick stalks and gathering them in her arms.
Soon the garnden was mostly empty as she rushed in and out of the house, placing flowers in the safety of the living room.
"Usually on this date I...buy someone I knew some different flowers and visit her grave separately, however I didn't make it in time today."
She explained, placing the the last of the flowers in with the big pile of others.
She then quickly went over to the sink and washed her hands.
"I'm about to heat up some stew. Would you like some? Oh, and don't touch the flowers without washing your hands, they're poisonous. Unless of course you like having lycorine poisoning." She smiled lightly as she said this, though she was dead serious.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:47 pm
((P.S. Morgana, the character "Alan" has the last name "Hojo". and he has a clinic in Nibelheim, recently he was gifted a name plate, ... which he probably installed upside down, but anyways it should read "Dr. Hojo" okay? So she might notice that at some point.))

The demon Angel
Vincent was laughing, a somewhat uncharacteristic action for him, but he was doing it nonetheless. Laughing, with increasing volume, rising in intensity as he watched Freyr, and couldn't help the tears of mirth from leaking out the corners of his eyes. He even removed his digital shades, and wiped at his eyes with the insides of his night blue leather gauntlets, careful with the silver bracers strapped to either forearm. "You... should have seen... the look... on your face!" He gasped out, laughing at his long time friend and companion, "Priceless! Been waiting... years... for that!" He sat down heavily, unable to keep his feet he was laughing so hard. It was perhaps in question what was more surprising to Freyr, that Vincent hadn't done something like this much sooner, or that the gunman actually had a sense of humor. Not that he was in a position to appreciate either at the moment.

Freyr gawked, rolling over stiffly, he was never quite comfortable on his 'back' it tended to strain the muscles that connected his human torsoe to the rest of him. "What in ... You don't HAVE a sense of Humor! How could YOU have orchestrated this!! You... But... ... THREE HUNDRED YEARS!!!" He gaped at the gunman's mirth, "You've been Mr. straight for three hundred JENOVA-blasted years!!" Both frusterated and confused he began futily trying to shake the remains of the inflatable tonberry from his claws, muttering unintelligably under his breath, something about thousands of days and weeks and months without barely a twist of the lips from his companion.

Eskevar Fire Cross
He didn't notice a similarly wobbling and dark cloaked passenger following him at a safe distance. This figure recovered quickly and soon had a confident step and quick motions. Idun sighed, no one had told her ships could be that unpleasant, although she had born it better then poor Silleo. It had been easy to keep out of his sight though. When he had left for his journey Idun couldn't stand to sit idle. She was sure he would find a way to muff his journey, and besides it would give her a chance to get out to see what the rest of the world really was like. The planet told her things, gave her bits and snatches of pictures of far away places. These had only ignited a fire in her to see the world for herself, and of course protect Silleo. Her eyes darted around, there were so many people! None of them had wings or were limping either. There were a few normal people back home, but not nearly as many as this. The Planet had told her of places like this but it was a little different actually being there. She wondered about the other places, she wanted to see Cosmo Canyon and Nibelhiem, and especially Icicle. Her great-great-great-great a few other greats she thought grandfather Garm and his twin brother Fenrir were from there.

Kentri hobbled his way through 'Quallis, it didn't take him long at all to decide he didn't like the rough and dour looking port-city folk. Keeping his head tucked down he made his way towards what seemed to be the nearest exit. Sure enough the sound began to wane and he soon found himself walking past the last of the buildings, through the gate and into the feilds and forests beyond. He couldn't help but sigh with relief when he was finally surrounded once again by forests. It was tempting at this point, to unfurl his wings... but he didn't know the area very well at all, and such exposure of his abnormal heritage might prove even more disasterous! He had an expansive imagination for such things, which normally made him simply worry about the people around him, but now he was feeling extrordinarily paranoid and jumpy... it was starting to make his neck hurt.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Ermak Lorde

Kentri hobbled his way through 'Quallis, it didn't take him long at all to decide he didn't like the rough and dour looking port-city folk. Keeping his head tucked down he made his way towards what seemed to be the nearest exit. Sure enough the sound began to wane and he soon found himself walking past the last of the buildings, through the gate and into the feilds and forests beyond. He couldn't help but sigh with relief when he was finally surrounded once again by forests. It was tempting at this point, to unfurl his wings... but he didn't know the area very well at all, and such exposure of his abnormal heritage might prove even more disasterous! He had an expansive imagination for such things, which normally made him simply worry about the people around him, but now he was feeling extrordinarily paranoid and jumpy... it was starting to make his neck hurt.

Idun shadowed her cousin quietly and efficiently. This was actually a little scary, I mean what if she'd been someone intent on harming him? Silleo definitely needed her, he probably wouldn't make it halfway across the continent alive. As he made his way out of town she considered revealing her presence to him. When the approached the forest perimeter she climbed a tree with catlike agility and was jumping from branch to branch following her cousin. Idun in a way of compensating for her flightless state was particularly at home in the trees. As she watched Silleo she noted he was already bearing off course. She had the better view of the sun it was true... but still he ought to be paying more attention. He was already looking kind of nervous, it would probably help him calm down a lot if he knew he wasn't alone. With that the lithe girl jumped from her tree top to the forest floor behind her cousin.

" Silleo! You're lost already! Neo-Midgard's in the other direction!" she stated boldly, hand on hip and foot tapping. " Although, if you really want to go this way, it's the direction of Nibelheim! I hear it has some great rock climbing, much more fun than stupid old Neo-Midgard."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:07 pm
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh!!" Silleo Kentri jumped, instinct unfurling his silvery wings and with one powerful flap he managed to get enough height with his adrenaline rush to reach a nearby tree branch, "What the PLANET! Idun!! What are you... WHY ARE YOU HERE!!" He snarled indignantly at his cousin, "That's not even funny! I'm supposed to be on my 'coming of age' quest! You're not invited!!" He might have been more impressive in his scolding, had he not been hanging from the underside of a massive tree branch, his cloak dangling down and his wings half-spread beneath him.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:15 pm
Ermak Lorde
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh!!" Silleo Kentri jumped, instinct unfurling his silvery wings and with one powerful flap he managed to get enough height with his adrenaline rush to reach a nearby tree branch, "What the PLANET! Idun!! What are you... WHY ARE YOU HERE!!" He snarled indignantly at his cousin, "That's not even funny! I'm supposed to be on my 'coming of age' quest! You're not invited!!" He might have been more impressive in his scolding, had he not been hanging from the underside of a massive tree branch, his cloak dangling down and his wings half-spread beneath him.

Idun started at Silleo's loud reaction. Her face went from surprise to frown, to deeper frown. When he had quit scolding she scrambled up the tree after him. Then sitting opposite she replied quite incensed," Coming of age? What a lot of hooey, your voice hasn't even changed all the way (referring to some definite falsetto in his previous scolding)! I came to keep you from getting killed, moron. You should thank me," she said with a sniff. " Without me you'd probably be wandering in this forest forever and be forced to eat squirrels."

Her clear grey eyes bored into his. "Besides, this was my only chance to see the world,to go mountain climbing on some real impressive mountains, see people like me, to see Icicle! Oh, and to keep you from getting killed too. Besides.... no one said you had to go on your coming of age journey alone, and no one said you had to do it right away.... In fact we're already heading a little bit towards Nibelheim. The Nibel mountains are supposed to have some amazing climbs," she enthused.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm
"My voice has too!" Kentri squeaked, clearing his throat in embarasment a moment later, "That's not fair! You KNOW it runs in the family!... YOURS TOO! And I'm not gonna get killed! I know how to take care of myself! I don't need your help! and I WON'T EAT SQUIRRELS!!" Panting for breath between his shouts he took a moment to drop himself from the tree, opening his wings again to slow his decent. "Besides,... Nibelheim is way outta the way..."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm
Ermak Lorde
"My voice has too!" Kentri squeaked, clearing his throat in embarasment a moment later, "That's not fair! You KNOW it runs in the family!... YOURS TOO! And I'm not gonna get killed! I know how to take care of myself! I don't need your help! and I WON'T EAT SQUIRRELS!!" Panting for breath between his shouts he took a moment to drop himself from the tree, opening his wings again to slow his decent. "Besides,... Nibelheim is way outta the way..."

Idun scrambled down the tree after him. Pointing out on her way down, " My voice doesn't squeak, I'm a GIRL. See you don't even know the difference, you're hopeless without me. You would too eat squirrels if you got hungry enough." Dropping to the forest floor beside him she took his hand and began dragging him in the desired direction. " Come on! Live a little, it's your coming of age trip after all you only experience it once. What sort of coming of age trip would it be if you didn't go on some adventures. Besides," she said still dragging, " Nibelheim isn't THAT out of the way. How long could it take? A week, two weeks? A drop in the bucket if you look at in scope of your life." She said persevering in her fast talking as she drug.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff