Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:59 pm
He sat there for a moment"..hmm what was her name..?...i if recall..it was something like tira...no..thats not it..tarn..tarna...tarna thats it...that her name.." he told him self.."...I wander if she is ok.." he asked himself.."..i guess all i can do is look for her.." he told him self ash he rides off slowly  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:32 pm
She gave him a cold glare. "Half vampire or not, doesn't mean shes a race thats against vampires, the race you and I are. " She paused, then gave a smirk. "If you think I'm going to kill you, you're wrong." She looked over at the half vampire, who's name she didn't know. "You're the one who caused her troubles and kidnapped her, I just helped her become free. I would never want an innocent Vampire to suffer. So, whatever she plans to do next is up to her. And if she needs my help, she'll know I'm right on the side."  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:00 am
"i wasn't going to hurt her but I'm going to hurt you for attacking me.."Nektaro walked up to the vampire and punched her in the stomach and knocked her into a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:30 am
She spat blood out of her mouth. "That wasn't a very smart idea.."
She kicked him with all her strength in his shins and crouch, then punched him in the face. "And to think, this is only basic moves."
Without the shapeshifting vampire knowing, too distracted with Tarna attacking, Tick flew in from behind and used his big, sharp fangs to bite his neck. Tarna smiled, "I think Tick's pretty hungry for s**t."

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:12 pm
nektaro flew into the air and landed on the ground."get off you pest."Nektaro grabbed Tick and began crushing him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:38 pm
He could hear somethign up a head and sees two people ahead of him and noticed one of them was the girl he met before and the other was some lowly lycan.. or what ever he was and noticed the girl had been harmed and he throttled up the bike and unsheaths his sword and turns it revers of teh blade so he wouldnt hurt him to badly and as he came over the hill he leaps off his bike and swung at his stomch and knocked the air out of him to stun him and then brigns his knee un ti his chest and knocks im down and places his foot on i chest adn the tip of the sword to his throte.."...you smell like a half breed..." he said looking down at him...and then noiced tick an grabs hima dn looks back down at him with his sharp golden eyes.."...if i were you i would back off..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:51 pm
"I'm no half-breed."Nektaro turned into a dragon and knocked the person off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:32 am
"Don't hurt him you freak! You are going to pay bigtime for hurting Slash and Tick." A glowing red light appeared around Tarna, her eyes glowed red, her nails sharper, her fangs longer, and most of all her attitude. "This is what a true Vampire looks like, one that doesn't have a single drop of human blood in their veigns." Her face represented no emotion now. No fear, anger, sadness. She picked Tick up, who was now smaller and put him in her pocket. She quickly glanced over at the half vampire to see if she was fine, and stared at Slash confused.

Why has he come back? He's gotten himself into danger, just to save me and Tick. She looked up at the T-Rex. Time to take out the trash.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Nektaro turned and flew away."I'll be back and I'll kill you so be ready."He flew higher then dived bomb the half-vampire and flew off with her in his claws.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:55 pm
"What are you? Scared or something? Go figure, he doesn't look truley vampire-ish." She shouted out at him. She watched as he flew away from her, from every enemy he has now created. She turned back into her usual form and walked over to Slash, "Are you ok?" is what you would have expected to hear. "What do you think you're doing comming back into this time?! You are hurt just because you wanted to help me and Tick. Are you out of your mind? You don't belong in this time-zone and you never will." She sighed. "Thanks anyways." She turned around, "Oh hey half-vamp what was your na--" and paused.

She stood there silently, letting the wind breeze through her pitch black hair while a puzzled and outraged look spread across her face. Seems like he took her again, that no good son of a. But she calmed down and thought of how well the half vampire could kill him. Who knows what kind of powers she could have slipped under her nose.
"I hope she makes out ok." She quietly spoke out loud.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:00 pm
nektaro landed on a moutain not far from the others and he threw the girl into a cage and turned into his regular form."That stupid vampire...trying to stop my orders..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:49 pm
((I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been online for quite a while. Again, the server in my dormitory is down, so...))

Kei let out a yelp as the shapeshifting vampire - this was the first time she'd come across a vampire who could shapeshift into something other than a bat, wolf, or raven - threw her into a cage.

"Hey! What the hell -?!" she yelled, getting to her feet and walking nearer to where her kidnapper sat. "What in Tepes' name do you want with me? Do you have something against half-vampires, shapeshifter?"

And then the brunette remembered the muttered complaint she'd heard a few moments ago. "And what orders? Regarding what? And from who?"

She knew she was being a bit too...noisy, but she couldn't help herself. She was...inquisitive by nature when it came to matters involving her - directly or indirectly - but she'd usually hide this trait; now, however, partly because of nervousness at being someone's target and partly out of frustration at being caught again, she couldn't stop the questions from coming. It was...something of a defense mechanism, you could say.

Rathke and Roren were several hundred meters away from where they'd left Kei when, suddenly, there was another roar and saw the dragon again - the same one they'd been chasing earlier.

And it had something in its claws. However, neither wolf nor lycan could make out what that 'something' was. The silver-haired young man just hoped it wasn't the half-vampire again. He turned to his pet.

"Come on, Roren. It's time we got ourselves a good meal." At the mention of food, the wolf barked happily - reminding Rathke of when Roren was just a pup - and bounded off, his master following closely behind.

((I'm taking Rathke out of the picture for now, since he isn't involved anymore. He'll come back when he's needed... or when someone looks for him or something. sweatdrop ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:25 pm
Nektaro looked at the girl bareing his fangs."..."He took hie guitar off his back and started playing it.Then he looked at her again."My how things have went down hill.....my kingdom is in danger....I was sent to protect you...from..them..,"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 pm

The vampire-shapeshifter's reply got her attention, and Kei quieted down immediately.

"Your...kingdom?" She asked, puzzled. "And your orders..." she sat down, tucking her legs to the side. "You were...told to...protect me?"

The one she deemed a kidnapper was actually her protector. Boy, did she feel foolish! Of course, that would only be if she'd heard him correctly, and also if he were telling the truth.

"So..." she ventured, wondering if she'd get a straight answer. "Who are you supposed to be protecting me from?"

((Gah! Short post! NOW I'm sorry...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers