PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 pm
BladeDeSoul
Wows. Lotsa peeps here.

William The Bloody
Shire of Al'sahid
Kingdom of Caid.

Nice to meet you all!

-The super stickjock.

Aww crap. I'm going to hell. I forgot to add....

FIGHTER OF THE FIFTH BRIGADE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:53 pm
yay introductions!
erm.. just to get rid of some confusion.. I am a girl.. not matter what the signiture says(you get to know my secret!) I am just creepy and like to see how many people will actually think I am a guy. xd

anywho

Zora of the Lost Vikings
barony of Borialis, principality of Avacal, in An Tir.

I started out as a rapier fighter, and have now moved onto heavy armored(smallest one on the feild!) and combat archrey. I am a thrall to the Lost Vikings... I think anyone in An Tir would know about that house hold...
um... yeah.. I dont really know what else to say.  

Artimus_Twitch

Varentill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:53 am
*bows*I am Mirumoto Heshin Karasu, but I go by Varentill.I consider myself a master of medieval weaponry, especially concerning the sword.I have no official title or rank, but then, I do not truely desire one.I am new to SCA & would like to learn all that I can.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:35 pm
I am Brooke DuLany, member of St. Micheal's Salle D'Armes of Northern California. We are a sword guild, non-profit who just spars with each other for the amusment of Patrons and occationally the local royalty.

http://www.stmichaelssalle.com/index.html

NOTE: I am still a "pending" member, as I'm not 18 yet. Thus my persona is subject to change.  

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:00 pm
Hello all, I'm new in this guild, but not to the SCA. I am currently known as Kyouko or Deborah Sylverhawke, depending on when my mother finishes my kimono. I am the daughter of Alexandria Sylverhawke, former Gamesmistress of Blatha an Oir (Pierce County, WA), in the Central principality, within the Kingdom of An Tir, and I still live within that area. I am a member of House Inshallah, currently in-between being a Page or Housecarl(sp?) to Effendi Xenos Makellares of House Inshallah. My only awards to date are the Baronial awards of the Budding Blossom and the Golden Blossom. I have been in the SCA since I was a babe in arms, and that was 18 years ago.

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:47 am
I rather new to the SCA it's self but...
I'm from the Shire of Gate's Edge within the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
As of now I'm know as Margot of Gate's Edge, but I want to officaly get Elizabeth Koneko of Gate's Edge. There's a long story about my name though. Really long.  

Seilde

Aged Werewolf

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:57 am
I am Felix O'Flynn of AnTir, I curently hail from the shire of Dregate, but I will soon be moveing to the barony of Wildsmere.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:07 pm
Hello friends!

I found out about the SCA through some cosplay/ren fest enthusiast friends of mine who were discussing SCA. I didn't know what it was, so I checked it out and thought it was the best idea ever, how come I haven't heard of it sooner, so I searched Gaia for the guild thinking there couldn't possibly be one. I was wrong, so I requested to join!

I live in Middle Kingdom, Oaken Region, and share my time between the shires of Tirnewydd and Castell Gwent. I have no identity yet. I'm working on it.

Please bear with any obvious questions I may have. I'll try my best not to be a noob. xd  

Ophelias Bathwater

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100

healerweaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:49 pm
[ Hey You! ]
Hello all, I'm new in this guild, but not to the SCA. I am currently known as Kyouko or Deborah Sylverhawke, depending on when my mother finishes my kimono. I am the daughter of Alexandria Sylverhawke, former Gamesmistress of Blatha an Oir (Pierce County, WA), in the Central principality, within the Kingdom of An Tir, and I still live within that area. I am a member of House Inshallah, currently in-between being a Page or Housecarl(sp?) to Effendi Xenos Makellares of House Inshallah. My only awards to date are the Baronial awards of the Budding Blossom and the Golden Blossom. I have been in the SCA since I was a babe in arms, and that was 18 years ago.

Nice to meet you all!

Kyouko!! ~~tacklehug~~

Hail and well met. I an Baintiarna Sile ingen ui Chonchobhair, or for those who don't read Gaelic, Lady Sheelah O'Connor. I live in the Shire of Wyewood, Kingdom of An Tir, ubt play mostly with the Barony of Blatha an Oir and the Canton of Bearwood (East Snohomish County, WA). I am also a member of House Inshallah. My awards to date are my AoA, and the Baronial awards of the Golden Blossom and Order of the Brier. I have been a member of the SCA since just before my 12th birthday, lo these many years ago (16, I think).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:38 pm
healerweaver
[ Hey You! ]

Nice to meet you all!

Kyouko!! ~~tacklehug~~

Hail and well met. I an Baintiarna Sile ingen ui Chonchobhair, or for those who don't read Gaelic, Lady Sheelah O'Connor. I live in the Shire of Wyewood, Kingdom of An Tir, ubt play mostly with the Barony of Blatha an Oir and the Canton of Bearwood (East Snohomish County, WA). I am also a member of House Inshallah. My awards to date are my AoA, and the Baronial awards of the Golden Blossom and Order of the Brier. I have been a member of the SCA since just before my 12th birthday, lo these many years ago (16, I think).

Sheelah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-hug back-
I miss you!!!!!  

[ Hey You! ]

TheSteven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:38 pm
Merry met! I go by the handle Katherine, formerly of the Ships Adrestea and Manticore, now a hatter by trade. I hail from Appledore in Tir Righ, and before that from Tir Bannog in Tir Righ... All in An Tir.

I spent some time studying as a fencer, which fell through due to reasons I'd rather not say. But I still have my equiptment and I'd love to take it up again, could I find a teacher.

and yeah. i'm a girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:42 pm
I was once known as Tesheto from the kingdom of Caid. In the barony of Dreiburgen. I got disassociated with SCA due to some poor financial mistakes. Now that I have moved to another county. I would love to join up again and rebuild my fencing techniques. As well as take up heavy combat this time around. In addition to taking up a new name and persona this time aroud. I was in the SCA for three years the last time. I intend to make this entry my final time around. I've loved the SCA since my best friend got me into it when I left high school. BTW: I am currently residing in Las Vegas. Any of you that live near me give me a PM so I can get back into it. (Yes, I know about the website. However, most of the time I'm either on here or to busy with work.)

MischieviousAndDemented

Handsome Hellraiser

Dymphna Aduvh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
My SCAdian name is Dymphna Aduvh. I'm a 12th Century Irish Celt that currently live in the Barony of Sternfeld of the Middle Kingdom (Indianapolis, IN). I've been with the SCA close to 2yrs now. When my real life doesn't get in the way I play with the local bardic group every chance I get. I also dabble with leather working when I can afford the hides. At the moment I only have barionial level awards but have gotten wind of an AOA in the works for all the behind the scene stuff I did for fall coronation that was last weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 am
I am working on my persona, and don't have an SCA name as of yet. The persona I'm working on is 12th to early 13th century Scottish Celt I've been playing as a heavy weapons fighter now off and on for about 3 years, though it's been at least a half year since I've been in armor. I reside in the Kingdom of Ansteorra. As far as society interests, I would have to say that there's nothing I'm not interested in, only things I haven't tried yet... I've done a little armoring, and a little leather working. I do a bit of soap making and other small things. I've tried calligraphy, though I've yet to master the art.  

Ceika C

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces