Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:27 pm
Rose was there waiting at the mall enterance, wearing the same thing, but it dried quiker than normal clothes. She wore the small blackened rose headband and same hair, that was the only thing wet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:07 pm
"Actually, I don't think we'll all fit. My car doesn't have enough room for once of us." "Where's Rose?" asked Cho. "I guess she went ahead," Ella shrugged. "Okay everyone, get in then." said Linnea. They packed in, though it was a tight squeeze, and Linnea stepped on the gas pedal. They arrived at the mall in less than an hour. "It sucks, doesn't it, that the nearest shopping centre is in Port Angeles?" Linnea asked conversationally.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:43 am
"Yeah, seriously. They need to build a mall closer to Forks." nodded Michiko. Finally, they could all get out and have some elbow room. "Hey, Rose!" Shouted Etsuko, waving to the girl at the entrance. They all walked over to her and went inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Rose looked up smiling, her hair was wet still, but her clothes dried quickly. She stood straight and walked to them. ''Where too?''She asked.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:33 pm
"Ummm.......Hot Topic?" Asked Michiko. "I love that store." Daichi grinned "Me too."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:52 pm
"Hm...Hot Topic, is that the one with all the black stuff? I guess I could find something..." Ella needed some darkness in her wardrobe, I guess now was the time. "Come on then! Let's not stand here looking like dorks!" Ella rushed into the mall.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:59 pm
In the store, Linnea managed to find a nice black halter top with braided cord around the neck. It was her only purchase from that particular store - Linnea still tended to prefer white, something left over from her previous lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:52 pm
Rose bought a chain belt and some tee-shirts with the spalter technic.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 pm
Ella didn't get anything from Hot Topic, nothing really looked good on her, she just wasn't the black clothing type.
"Soo....where to now? I have no preference. Oooo look!" Ella stopped and looked at a red sating halter dress with a black bow. "Lets go dress shopping! You know it'll be fun!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:23 pm
"But what do we need dresses for?" Linnea smiled good naturedly. "Are you planning to go to the prom?" Being an introvert, Linnea had asked it as a rheotorical question. But somehow, she wasn't surprised when Ella replied "Of course!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:35 am
Michiko quickly finished up her shopping in Hot Topic (she got a new sketchbook and a chain belt) then went dress shopping with the others. Daichi, of course, bailed out. "I am NOT gonna stand around for three hours while y'all try on dresses. I've got my cell phone, call me if you need me." he threw over his shoulder, heading into a store called 'Dragon Seed'. The others all ran into the dress shop. "Oooh, I like this one!" Michiko exclaimed, pulling out a pretty black and silver dress. It was backless and sleeveless, too. Smiling happily, she continued to look around.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:37 pm
"You'll come with us! It'll be so much fun!" Ella pulled Linnea into the dress store, pulling out a green dress that would look beautiful on her. "Come on, try it on!" Ella dragged Linnea into the dressing room, bringing several other dresses for herself.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:07 pm
"It's nice..." said Linnea, reluctantly. "But I can't think of any occasion that'd I'd wear it. It'd be such a waste to just let this dress lie in my closet."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:23 pm
"Would you rather it rot on some clothes rack only to be outgrown?" Ella asked. "Touche" muttered Linnea. "You can keep this dress as long as you want, and it'll look great on you!" Rachel waited on the bench outside the dressing room, already changed into a satin, sky blue full length dress.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:00 pm
''Uh..I am not the dress type, um..I going to Nature's Touch.'' Rose saidwalking out. She winnked at them and went to her shop. She bought some essence candles and and tea lights. She loved things like that, voodoo and such, things others found hideous.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff