Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Kingdom of Chatterboxia!
Chatter Like you want to Baby! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 pm
Mystic Sky
Kami no wakai josei
Mystic Sky
well, i'm most likely gonna do sketches of the people, hey, what if i try making people into chibis? that should be pretty cool. too. agh, so many ideas. Nyaa!!

Thats what I did for my store...although my store isn't going too well. I need more ideas and better stuff to offer lol

maybe you should try advertising. also, show some examples. that should get it moving. but if you already did that, you could check at other stores for more ideas. there are some with soo many ideas. its awesome. ^_^

I do have examples, and when I finish more I post them too...and now I also have animated bump signs and an actual store name if you want to call it that. If you want to check out what I have so far, here is the link. I haven't been doing too much with it lately though, because I've been thinking of new art ideas that in all honesty I'm insecure about my own ability to step out and at least try them yet. So...yeah. I know I could do a banner for my shop, but at this point I'm putting it on hold til I get myself established in my new job. I need to get used to 3rd shift...*Sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:37 pm
3nodding  

M i n i C h a C h a

Tchick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 am
Sorry for not being around very much guys. I haven't been feeling like drawing -- I know, I know, that's not gonna help me get better. But it's been exam and party crazy lately so I've been very tired and also have to compete for computer time with my siblings.

I haven't even been doodling on paper - and that's a first for me!

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I plan to come back and post regulary again within the next week or so. I hope you can forgive my slight lapse.

whee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:16 pm
:3 no problem

it'll be fun seeing you around again. biggrin

XD I compete for the compy too, so I know what it's like to be kicked off before you can do anything worth while.  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:24 pm
La la la...just kind of hanging out before I go to work.

Also, I thought this was cool, and I don't know what other people think, but I'm gonna say it anyways. This morning at church during worship God spoke to me in my heart and told me to draw my art unto Him and that would genuine worship from my heart. My art doesn't have to have a purpose like selling it in a Gaian shop or becoming a well known graphic artist or anything like that. Now, I would like that to happen, but my job simply is to worship and honor God with the art that comes straight from my heart. That is what truly blesses Him. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm
There are a lot of artists out there that do art for the sake of art and it turns out that people really appreciate what they do 3nodding

so I totally agree that you don't need to do art to want to be famous or make money razz or gold

^__^ I'm sure that if you follow your heart and dreams things will come your way.  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Rose Crane

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:42 pm
aw that's all really touching, art for the sake of art. I like that. ^^
Makes me wonder why some people draw now.
For me it is that I just want to draw my characters from my storys, get the designs out of my head, and then to see how far I could go with. Btw there is a interesting before and after picture in my member profile if you want to check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:02 pm
"Art for art's sake"

That's the phrase I was looking for X3  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Kami no wakai josei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 am
^_^ Yay! I'm really glad you guys are so nice and didn't flame me for saying what I did, because I know some people would probably complain that I spoke about "religion" and got all upset. But I just thank you guys for respecting me in that manner.

Also, I might post something I drew at work last night while on my lunch break ^^ Depends if I get it scanned and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:51 am
Well I'm off to the AX 2007!!

I've been busy making my portfolio for the portfolio review. 3nodding wish me luck

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of gaia!  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Rose Crane

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Good luck kangaroo! You have to tell us all about it when you get back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:02 am
x__x they didn't like my art enough to take me

however I got some really great comments from Lanzer and even L0cke!

ninja I saw someone they took and I know what they want... plus the critique they gave me will help me next time

D:< ALRIGHT GUYS if I can go and get a critique from LANZER HIMSELF (yes he totally reviewed my art portfolio in person and gave me TONS of feedback) then you guys can get critiques from us folks here. Let's see some more posting in the critique me thread!  

Kangaroo S.T.U.
Vice Captain

Meiko_Michan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:27 am
Kangaroo S.T.U.
x__x they didn't like my art enough to take me

however I got some really great comments from Lanzer and even L0cke!

ninja I saw someone they took and I know what they want... plus the critique they gave me will help me next time

D:< ALRIGHT GUYS if I can go and get a critique from LANZER HIMSELF (yes he totally reviewed my art portfolio in person and gave me TONS of feedback) then you guys can get critiques from us folks here. Let's see some more posting in the critique me thread!

Oh wow, that's spiffy. o3o

I've just been lazy lately, no idea why. I just don't feel like drawing. I've been taking pictures a lot lately though. rofl
That should be considered art, at least I believe so. >o>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:32 am
Yeah, lately I haven't been drawing much either, although today at work during my lunch break I started to draw Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle, a cute little creature from Yu-Gi-Oh. I've been away from Gaia for a while, because most of my time online has been spent either watching Mizuki Nana or other videos from YouTube or talking with people from itstimetoduel.com, which is a YGO site. The artwork I'm doing for Ruby Carbuncle hopefully I'll get to submit it into the contest I was drawing her for...

Happy July 4th everyone!!!

And now I'm off to bed lol xd Work is so physically demanding.  

Kami no wakai josei

Chibi-Meower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:06 pm
User Image夢に夢見ちゃって
まぶしい
乙女の刺激ね

When she dreams a dream
She becomes bright
It's a girl's motivation

ラッキーチャチャチャ!
Lucky Cha Cha Cha!

Damnit. Power shut down suddenly, And I prolly lost some of my work. And on top of that, I'm not really in the mood to even look at it right now. crying

Oh, and I won't be able to post anything Saturday, I'll be leaving at 8AM for an anime con (AnimeNext) and won't be home 'till 'round 11PM. @____@

Oh, and "Hi" xD

ミニモニ でーす!
We are MiniMoni!

Kingdom of Chatterboxia!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out