Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:10 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Jedi Powr Battles....i had SO much fun with that gae...

That game had a very annoying glitch in the Dreamcast version... Made team playing veeery difficult...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:47 am
only for padawans apparently stare

blaugh

shocktv3

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:20 am
*laughs*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:25 am
I'm serious. When we went through Theed, there was a spot where you were running kind of behind a building, and if one of you was out in the middle of the streer=t, and the other ran into the shadow of the building you were behind, the one in the shadow would disappear, and you couldn't get them back. It was really annoying.  

jedi_master_tenku

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:29 am
thas where u hop down from a large garden/wall type deal & fight one tank rite? its kind of a midway point for the level?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:51 am
Uh... It's been a while... I know we did go through garden wall hopping, but I don't remember if it was anywhere near that... I haven't played it in over a year, probably... sweatdrop  

jedi_master_tenku

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:53 am
yea i dont remember it exactly either.. but i think i know what ur talkin about. its an awkward part of the level sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:35 am
anyone play knights of the old republic? if so, did you play it out trying to be either light or dark sided or did you play it making decisions like you would daily?

i played it through doing what i would do in those situations and i never got a single dark side point. i acheived light side mastery after two planets after dantooine. it was weird. either way i found it very hard for me to condemn people or kill them just to get dark side points to play with the "cooler" powers.  

Tiderion

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:39 am
sadly, i havent had the opportunity to play that game yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:35 am
Tiderion
anyone play knights of the old republic? if so, did you play it out trying to be either light or dark sided or did you play it making decisions like you would daily?

i played it through doing what i would do in those situations and i never got a single dark side point. i acheived light side mastery after two planets after dantooine. it was weird. either way i found it very hard for me to condemn people or kill them just to get dark side points to play with the "cooler" powers.

I have played that game many times. I played through like it was me at first and I was completly lightside by the time I left Taris. I too, found it difficult to do anything evil in that game to anyone. That is why I started another character that represented my dark side and I used codes on only him. I used this character when I was angry at something in real life. I still say that it is one of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for the second one.  

Flamer42

Tiderion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:47 am
btw, if you guys are interested in a good star wars game look into getting star wars rebellion. its old so you'll have to look but you basically control the entire rebellion or the entire empire, the people on the side you choose, the ships/fleets, personnel, etc

also a good thing about it is the game layout is a strategy and the game screen is the sw galaxy so you can learn about where planets are roughly. also half of the game is devoted to a sw encyclopedia with basic information on most topics. you get access to many of the empire's and rebellion's best personnel as well. so you can send leia on diplomacy missions, make pellaeon a captain of a ship, send thrawn to design ships, make hand and chewie break into facilities and bust them up. the game also features 3d space combat (ground combat is determined by dice so you dont play that out) so you can send most of your favorite GCW ships into battle and have them fly in 3d space.

the draw backs are that since its older graphics are sketchy and its INCREDIBLY hard. it took me 12 games on easy to win. and i play strategy and rts a lot.

but yes, look into it. you might learn something.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:49 pm
I always wanted to control a Star Fleet and not just a few fighters.  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:32 am
Speaking of KOTOR, number 2 comes out tomorrow... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:34 am
I reserved a computer copy so I won't get it until Feb....  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:56 am
*rubs box in disturbing manner* My precioussss...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games