Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:13 pm
Caterina sat in class and eventually found herself reading a book.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:17 pm
Aysel....come on, its not biggie, we all appear human, and whats with this paranoia? Lily said this in a note that she threw at Aysel while the teacher was turned around. She shrugged when Aysel threw a glance at her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:24 pm
'Paranoia? Try to find out what about. I think i feel it too' Caterina said, picking up on the mind chatter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:29 pm
I don't know. I have this odd feeling as if something is following me, and 'you' guys have it much easier than i do. trust me Aysel wrote back, carefully handing back the note to Lily while the teacher wasn't looking.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:36 pm
While Selana dozed off in History class as a result of her late night, Dion sat in the back of the Geography classroom, in the same room as Michiko. She watched as the other girl rested her head in her arms, clearly bored to tears. She was going to have to learn to identify vampires better, if she was to ever avenge her parents' murders. Her and her sister couldn't rely on Sfyxa all the time, and they'd have to get used to the vampires' apparent human-ness. "Will I be ready when it's time for the kill...?" she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:56 am
ok hi im new at this so dont bite.

Race:pixie
Name: Venus
School(please Forks High School): use to be home schooled but started late this year.
Friends:her sister
Appearance:tall, blue eyes, black hair.
Family: adouted mum and dad, younger sister is adouted too.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none
Personlity: quite, bold, bright, and sarcasic.
Height: 5ft
Grade: dont know not american. (wat ever grade is the first at forks.)
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): not a vampire
Eyes normal: ice blue.
Sixth Sense(special power):pixie magic, and has wings(no one knows about them.)
Weakness: iron
Saying: lifes like that...
Favorite Music: rock.
Other: venus's sister is a witch but she doesnt know nor do her parents.
Musical Instrument: singer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

summary:lifes never been simple for Venus, her parents died when she was 2. and tom and marie (her adouted parents) have had her sense she was 3, stacy (venus's sister) was 4 when tom and marie adouted her. Venus had to go through finding out her powers and who she was all by her self but now she has to help her sister through it. she was home shcooled for her whole life till she had, had enough and asked her parents to go to forks.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:04 am
venus walked into her gepgrapgy class late. she went up to her teacher and handed him her note and timetable (is that wat it is?) "class this is Venus O'MAlley, take a sit over there venus" the teacher said pointing to a sit in the back row. sge walked past a sleeping girl, and past a few other people how gave her some odd looks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:16 am
Michiko cracked an eye at the new girl as she walked by, after all, Michiko was only pretending to sleep. There's something different about this girl. She thought. Her....aura, it's not human. I wonder if she can tell that about me....I guess we'll just confront her about it later.....maybe Edward or Lily can listen and find out what she is...Edward? Lily? she called in mind-speak.  

Azarni Usagi

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:49 am
There was an odd voice in Aysel's head, not saying anything in particular but it still.
"What?" she whispered.
"Is anyuthing wrong, Ms. Cromwel?" the teacher asked her, half the class turned towards her.
"No, it's nothing," she mumbled back. She stared at the table, trying to determine what the voice was as it grew louder and louder. What's going on? she wondered. The voice began to scream in her head, causing her head to hurt.
"May i go to the nurse? I have a huge head ache," she asked the teacher, again, being stared at by half the class.
"Yes you may, Ms. Cromwel. Take your stuff with you just in case," the teacher had answered as Aysel grabbed her things and raced out the door. She noticed Lily, and Edward gave her an odd look while Bella gave her a worried.
"I'll tell you later," she whispered as she past them and was out of the door. She sat on the curb a couple feet away from the classroom. She was able to determine what the voice was and just wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Lily heard Michiko's question shortly after Aysel left the room. She quietly raised her hand and asked to go to the washroom. She left Edward and Bella a short note to explain and left the classroom. She silently went to Michiko's classroom and projected her voice out, as it was one of her powers. She keeps saying something about pixie, that might be it, I'll talk to you after class, I have to go see Aysel. She walked down the hallway, finding Aysel. "Are you alright?" Lily asked.  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:50 pm
"Not really but could you please go away," Aysel mumbled, just wanting to get over her sadness in private. How would you feel if you just heard your mother's screams as she was being burned to death in your head? she thought to herself, keeping her barrier uop so neither Lily nor Edward could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Dion stared interestedly when the new girl came into her Geography class. She was even more interested when the girl sat right beside her. "Venus, right? I'm Dion." She introduced herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:47 pm
Lily looked at Aysel worriedly, she had recently acquried Jasper's powers, and Aysel was not happy right now. She left with one more glance at the sad girl and strode back to class. Edward and Bella gave her looks. "Bella you need to talk to Aysel." Bella nodded and excused herself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:10 pm
Finally class was over and she walked out. As she was walking to her next class she noticed her ex-boyfriend the one who killed her family and burned her home. Caterina gasped and quickly went to science. Before she sat down she asked her teacher if she could go to the bathroom. "OF course here you go" she said, giving Caterina a pass. Taking the baby out of her carseat she went to the bathroom. Making sure no one was around she slid to the ground holding the baby close to her and puled her knees up to her chest and sobbed.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Edward and Lily walked out of class together, waiting for Bella to return when suddenly they both heard the thoughts of a completely distraught girl. They snapped their heads up, and Lily ran towards the thought. She found Caterina in the bathroom, sobbing. "Oh Cat, what is wrong? Did he hurt you?" Lily already knew, her thoughts were very open.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff