Total Votes : 19

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Kit turned to listen to Mother. She nodded, and searched Thalon's unconscious form for the cells Mother would need. Upon finding the container(s) with the cells, she carried it/them to Mother.

"I hope this will help you, Mother."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:40 pm
OOC: Geh, I just have not been in the groove for posting. ... ... Oh wait... I'm playing Cloud again Aren't I? Ah well Jenny's theme just started playing so I guess she volunteers for post first.

"Thank you child, I require this more than you know...." With that Jenova ingested each container, needing to pause after each one to allow her cells time to assimilate within her. "Ah excellent I can feel the strength returning...." She murmured to herself as she finished the last of the vials. With a happy sigh, she slipped into sleep. Meanwhile her cells were working hard to return life to all the necrotic tissues within her new host body. In time she would even begin to require ordinary human sustenances.

"Well I got ahold of Cid first, he's going to go pick up Barret and Nanaki in Cosmo Canyon, Reeve's sending a Cait Sith doll along I couldn't get a straight answer out of Yuffie, and Vincent's worse about answering his phone than Cloud was." Tifa piped in before Cloud could speak.

OOC: On a note, if demon angel doesn't show up shortly, I will hijack Vincent and Yuffie for this rp.

"Okay, so lets see what you got in all those files then." Dawn said helpfully plopping down with Ruo and glancing over the pile of manilla file folders.  

KiyaraSabel

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Korei watched as Mother was given the cells and sighed as she looked at Kit.

"Give ma an idea of the supplies and I will get them. I'm use to taking what I need without arousing unwanted attention."

Korei stood up as she rubbed her back and made sure the patch was covering her pink eye. She moved a lock of hair from her face and turned her attention back to Kit again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:46 pm
Kit turned to Korei, cat-slitted Mako green eyes thoughtful a moment before answering.

"Well, food is a priority, preferably food that is easy to carry and won't spoil for a long time, like preserved foods or jerky. Healing supplies would also be a good idea, as we don't know what we'll run into on the trek ahead. Beyond that, whatever you think we could use or need." Her eyes shifted then to Mother's sleeping form, then back to Korei. "And perhaps a new outfit for Mother. I fear the one she currently wears might make her stand out amongst those who may have known the body when it lived."

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:59 am
Freyr waved to Tifa as he stepped out, "I'll give a shout to ol' Vinney if I see him! .. uh... lady..." He grinned sheepishly as he belatedly remembered he'd never been properly introduced to the brunette... what an interesting first impression THAT must have been! Once outside he broke into a ground-eating trot, heading generally East of the Laboratory, once he was well out-of-sight, and humming to himself he pulled out his cell-phone, and contentedly pulled it apart, taking out the smart-chip and battery, replacing both with new ones from the hidden depth of his pockets. He knew quite well that Ruo had placed trackers in many places on his person when she thought he wasn't looking. That was half of the fun! Once he had scrounged them off of his socks and out of his candy bag and wallet and even nicked on off his infamous weapon "Loki", he pulled out a shiney red materia, and a moment later had summoned Choco-mog. "Hey! Mogley!" He cheered as he saw the two, "Same favor as usual, and I promise plenty of greens and a back of candy as per the agreement."

"Kupo!" came the enthusiastic reply, the bugged items exchanged hands, as well as the promised bag of greens and candy. and the moogle-riding-chocobo took off in a slightly different direction.

Freyr dusted his hands, taking a second moment to re-assess his bug-free state. and then with a last fond smile for his wife, trotted off towards the deep mountains.

Although Nibelheim was half-way across the continent from Alina's lab, Vaiseph had little trouble flying there, in no time at all he was hovering high above the Nibel mountains, gazing down with a frown of distaste... Neither Sephiroth nor Vaizel had the best memories of this place, and with their combined conciousness their minds were flooded with mixed and nitemarish images, their horrors blending to flash distorted images.
We're here. Sephiroth snapped, his irritability filtering through his voice. Where are you?

I agree with Sephiroth, I'd rather spend as little time here as possible if you please. Vaizel chirped in uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Atop the old well, center of town. Was Morhighan's response. She was concerned about their both be uncomfortable. Hopefully the introduction went well. Horrible things had happened to many here, yet she stayed to watch Yui's grave. She made a note to herself to apologize when they were face to face.  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:17 am
An instant after Morhinghan mentioned her position Sephiroth spotted her, allowing his energies to speed his decent, without needing to flap his great wings. He paused, hovering just out of reach and slightly above her. His great wings slowly fanning and his slitted mako eyes studying her intently. "Finally we meet. Now that you can be assured JENOVA will not chance coming after you, perhaps we should discuss exactly how much information you possess as to the recent events." His gaze then traveled over the town, noting that it was not unoccupied. "Though not here, shall we proceed to where innocent prying eyes cannot reach us?" He extended one hand. drifting close enough to grab her if she reached out.
The effect of his speach was only slightly ruined by Vaizel's amused thoughts. Wow... what's with all the formality Seph? you sound like a Shinra!
Sephiroth simply snorted, not deining to answer the comment in his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:02 pm
OOC: B-but... Freyr doesn't WEAR socks... neutral

I love you Vai, but sometimes your jokes are worse than mine. Dawn fed silently as she settled in with Ruo and company to view the files. "Oh hey look this is the one on me!"

"Anything your friends miss from this briefing I expect you to be able to relay to them when they arrive later." Ruo stated to Tifa and Cloud with her cold deadpan and condemning glare level on them fully. Without looking she snatched Dawn's file out of her hands and placed it, along with a few other Key files including Vai's and Cloud's she muttered. "You are all accounted for, we needn't worry about delving into your sordid pasts." She snapped like a school teacher preparing a punishment.

There was no indication of regaining consciousness as Jenova reopened her eyes. Indeed, one would have been hard pressed to find vital signs of life in her still incomplete stolen corpse. She made no outward move but to her two conscious children, there was only one simple sentence uttered, and it was all they needed to know what to do. One of THEM is here.

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:59 am
((does so to! He wears those ... funky.. horse-sock.... things... -> Pic. The tube-socks, they just don't go over his hooves. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:38 pm
OOC: *facepalm* and for the record that's not the sort of 'sock-thing' horses wear, the ones horses wear are rather like wrist braces and they're worn by competing horses for high impact sports such as polo, racing, jumping and etc. Sometimes it's only simple athlete's tape, wrapped firmly around the joint like this http://www.meridianequestrianmarketing.co.uk/images/Dressage Rory.jpg

and sometimes they're specially manufactured http://www.barrelracer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=001&Category_Code=BFHBSBGB

*does the shooting star thing* The More You Know...  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:10 pm
((except Freyr's are socks... 3nodding .. y'know... 'cause he's Freyr.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:16 pm
OOC: And that's what I was afraid of  

KiyaraSabel

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:39 am
"I was almost there, but I'll talk more later, gotta go!" Yuffie clicked her phone off before Tifa could explain in too much detail about what was going on. She had a pretty good idea what it would be anyways. She then promptly turned her phone off completely and stowed it in her pocket before cresting the hill she'd been hiding behind and looking down at the little house just outside of bone village. It didn't look like much, but it wasn't the house which realy interested her, it was who she thought she'd seen entering it.

It was a simple matter to creep around to a vantage point which allowed her a peak into a window. Nothing was happening within her sight but then all she needed was to launch a nearly invisible microphone transmitter though the opening, and then hunker down out of sight as she put on a pair of headphones and began listening to the conversation between those inside the house.

So far, it didn't sound particularly good, though at least she now knew why her old friend's body was moving around without her permission. All the talk of food and supplies was beginning to bore her, and she was contemplating moving away so she could contact the others and give them the coordinates to her location. "One of them is here." She repeated to herself, chuckling at the words filtering through her earpiece. It took a moment for the words meaning to really hit her... "Them? Oh crap, THEM!"

She pulled off the headphones and switched off the recording device before peaking up over the ridge she was hiding behind. "Crap..." she muttered again, seeing movement from below, before turning around, tucking her listening device into her bag and taking off at a dead sprint directly away from the little house.

Vincent sighed to himself as they walked, "Remind me again why we're running late?" He asked, sidestepping low branches, and other snags which liked to tear his already tattered cloak, using his gauntleted left arm to push aside foliage.

"Because you are a perfectionist, Vincent." Shelke replied, strolling easily along behind the taller gunman. Her eyes never looked directly at him, but rather examined everything else as they passed, constantly alert despite the unlikelihood of danger encountering them here. "You are incapable of leaving a job unfinished, and your job was to get rid of that monster. It is no ones fault it turned out to be more cunning than anyone suspected."

"You had that file you were hacking..." Vincent reminded her, glancing back momentarily over his shoulder at the girl, who while very much an adult, still appeared no older than 9.

"I did that while you were cleaning up, and contacting the employer. Technically it was not hacking, I simply isolated another file. I also looked up some more information on your friends. And spent some time counter hacking that Ragnarok fellow I told you about." Her voice was fairly monotonous, she rarely showed much emotion, even when defending herself. She'd never had much of an opportunity to learn how, though that was gradually changing, thanks to Vincent.

"That's the one who stole those files of Hojos a few years ago, right?" He asked, though he never really could keep all of these hacker aliases straight. Computers just weren't his thing.

"Actually, yes." Shelke replied, allowing herself a smile. "Ragnarok may be the best hacker in the world today. Though my own skills are close. It is hard to say sometimes." She trailed off as Vincent froze, holding out one hand to stop her. Something had caught his attention, and she strained her senses to catch it as well.

Vincent drew his gun, then motioned with his free hand to Shelke before taking off at a sprint. He sighted a flash of golden yellow through the trees ahead, before a surprised squawk announced his presence had been noticed rushing closer. A moment later he fired three times with his Sniper CR, deliberately missing the chocobo and it's passenger. "Stop!" He shouted, as a warning. He knew there weren't many people in the world who could compel summons to perform actual tasks, and most of them were not people who's presence was usually a good thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:14 pm
"KUPO!!" Mog yelped, "Kweh?" Boko warked, in startlement as gunshots rang over the demi-gods heads. "Kupo! Kupo!!" Mog hastily redirected Boko, and the yellow chocobo loyally dove through the trees, ducking and dodging to keep as much foliage between them and their pursuers as possible! "KWEH!!" The chocobo warked frantically, though the summon couldn't actually be killed by the gunman, it seemed to have conveniently forgotten that in the heat of the chase.

Freyr's head lifted at the ringing echo of gunshots, he didn't slow much, but his gaze remained locked in the direction of the sounds and his ears quickly attuned to the voices. The "kweh"s and "kupo"s told him much of the situation, but hearing one startlingly familiar voice yelling "Stop" was enough to earn a startled jolt from the Felitaur. "Is that... Vinney?" He speculated aloud to himself, the idea was thrilling, he hadn't seen Vincent in person since the whole "Lucretia" incident! Though he'd heard the stories of the infamous gunman's return. So intent was he with the idea, that he forgot to properly navigate his forward momentum, and with a yelp he found himself stumbling down into a gully. "Oops... Cliff there..." He reminded himself sheepishly, as he pulled himself to his feet and flicked dirt from his coat.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:31 am
"We should have a discussion. I don't get out and about much, so there's not much data to be collected from me. It would be best to leave, though."
She reached up with a hop to grab his hand.
"Thanks for the lift," she said, pointing back to her own wings.
"Makes it easier for lift off, at least for me."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces