Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:11 pm
lol omg XD that happened to me also. i had all these different types of japanese music in my iPod and my friends were lsitening to it and they were like.. wtf is this sh*t?? so yeah they started laughing >.> lol and im like well then forget all of you, listen to ur own iPod xp haha good stuff.. XDD

and thanks for welcoming me mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 pm
get your own iPod**  

x_yuuki

Whitekitty94

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:51 pm
HI! I am WHitekitty94, a big fan of Blood+, my favorite anime.

Um, I love HAJI! ^_^

Sorry, I am not very good at introductions.... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Welcome smile  

x_yuuki

Whitekitty94

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:51 pm
Thanks vous! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 pm
Welcome to the guild yuuki and kitty!  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ita_Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:38 am
I'm Ita_Uchiha...but just call me Ita or ita-chan. i am 16 and when i first saw blood+ i htought wow this is aweosme and unique. My fav anime include Blood+, Bleach, Ouran Host Club. My fav manga are: hana-kimi,vampire knight, andnana. I am a major book nerd i own all 3 of stephenie meyer's books so far.

Fav character- haji and saya
etc. i like both the japanese and enlgish versions of this naime so get over it if u dont like the english dont get on me pwease just cause i do sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:27 am
Ita_Uchiha
I'm Ita_Uchiha...but just call me Ita or ita-chan. i am 16 and when i first saw blood+ i htought wow this is aweosme and unique. My fav anime include Blood+, Bleach, Ouran Host Club. My fav manga are: hana-kimi,vampire knight, andnana. I am a major book nerd i own all 3 of stephenie meyer's books so far.

Fav character- haji and saya
etc. i like both the japanese and enlgish versions of this naime so get over it if u dont like the english dont get on me pwease just cause i do sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild I hope you enjoy your say here, It's nice to find a fan of Blood+, Vampire Knight AND Stephanie Meyer's Books *Is still reading "Eclipse* >ww<

Don't worry about the Sub and Dubb thing, some people like it, some people don't, were not gonna eat you alive if you like Dubbs or anything. lol  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:43 am
Hello! People call me Sarah.
I absolutely love different anime series such as:
Inuyasha
Bleach
Blood+
Eureka 7
etc.

I absolutely love to draw, sing, dance, hang out with friends, read, and hang out on Gaia.

If you wish to know more pm me! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^^ Good animes you like there 3nodding See ya around the Guild  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kisunti

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:58 am
Allo~!
I'm Kisunti, but ya'll can call me Ki.
^o^
*too lazy to type anything else*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:16 pm
Hey there and welcome to the guild Ki ^^  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kisunti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:08 am
Thanks. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:43 am
hello!i am freya16 but you can call me freya^__^ im 15 yrs old and im from the philippines.....i love doodling, anime, using the pc and more. i am a bit shy when i get to know people but when you get to know me more, you won't think im shy <(' '<) <( ' ' )> (>' ')>  

gay097

6xX_Escape the Fate_Xx9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:36 am
well my user account is: Rukia19
i already saw all the episodes of blood+ i love Anime like bleach, inuyasha,Naruto, yu yu hakisho and many more my fav character from all animes would have to Garra cause he's the best and cute and yeah smile oh and Blood+ rocks!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff