Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:30 am
- look at her then thinks of a way to ge closer- hey my bed is lumpy can i lay on yours with you till mine arrives?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 am
"Uh sure," she replied, "Wanna come to my dorm room?" She smiled slightly as she asked.  

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 am
- looks at her blushing- actually - i stand up walk towards her and kiss her passionately- why walk- i kiss you again-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 am
Zoey blushed bright red as he kissed her. Her ears went down shyly and her tail lay still for the first time in a long while. She closed her eyes and pulled him back for another kiss.  

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:51 pm
- step back when i hear a knock and then i snap my fingers my foxes hie an i fall asleep so noone on the toehr side knows-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:58 pm
Zoey blushed and walked out the door, not pausing to look if there was anyone there. Her mind was a blur and she felt as if she was flying. She purred as she walked back to her own dorm.  

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 am
- after an hour i wake up and go outside an skate -  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Zoey had a short cat nap.  

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:14 am
- i go to the main office ask for your room number then go and knock on your door- hey its me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 am
((can I make a character this far in?))

Gaian Name - Candyroks81
Character Name - Kyra
Age - 16
Personality - Kyra is more of the quiet type (unless she's with her friends), but with a varying and outgoing style. She has many friends and the friends she has are truly loved and adored by her. Seeing as her family life is not-so-great, she relies on her friends for support and comfort. And as shy as she is, making new friends is quite easy and Kyra loves it. Kyra is more attracted toward people that are outgoing and fun, she doesn't enjoy being bored and she loves adventure. She is very protective over people who are younger than her. She does not have a lot of self confidence and feels she has to work on what she sees in the mirror. Her father sent her to boarding school because he did not wish to face having to raise a daughter without her mother there..but she doesn't know that, he gave the impression he did want her, and that's how she took it as well. She is different then most teenage girls, she is unique in many ways. But she's also mysterious and it takes a lot to get her to open up to you.

Bio - As a child, her parents argued too much for her liking and so she went to live with her uncle from the age of 6-10, when she was 10 her parents demanded her back, and so against her will, she lived with her parents. Her mother died when she was 14, and she has been going to boarding school ever since.

Appearance - User Image

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:51 am
Kyra walks out of her newly founded dormroom in search of her locker somewhere in the school. After she finds it, Kyra opens her locker and finds the book for her first class..English.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 am
- ooks at watch- s**t english- i hope the banister falling a floor entirely and i run into the english- room im not late im just ..............ok i got nothing- i sit in my seat -  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am
Walks quietly into her english class, and seeing another boy in the class, starts to make her way toward him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm
- suddenly a guy satns up when the teacher leaves and goes and tries to pick up my bag but i grab his hand anf flip him- thats not very nice to steal  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:27 am
Kyra blushes as she watches the original boy take his bag back from another boy in the class.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff