Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:05 pm
mangafilipina
Animekatgirl
mangafilipina
Animekatgirl
Hatana didn't pry. She knew someone who was in distress when she saw one. Yes it makes perfect sense. You have yet to find all of your abilities. Give it time and you'll see. You'll find your place. She paused and smiled reassuringly at her companion. Well, let's get moving then. That ghost won't wait forever for us. She began to stride forward gracefully and full of confidence.

"Sure. Why not?" Jazzmin said with a smirk appearing on her face.

Hatana made her way to the large front door of the castle and out the portcullis into the rainy weather. She turned to Jazzmin and said calmly. The graveyard is that way but the bridge is out so we'll need to find another way across. Any suggestions?

She looked back at Hatana with a smirk."How about we transform?" With that she transformed into a hawk and took flight. She waited in mid-airfor her companionto join her.

Hatana thought for a moment on what shape she wanted then shape-shifted into small, black wryvern and followed her companion, beating her large, leathery wings and glided across after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 am
While Jazzmin and Hatana were gliding, Jazzmin saw some movement from the corner. The odd thing about it was what she saw that it was see-through.
She glanced at Hatana and singled that she was going to decened. She turned back to her orignal form and looked up to see where Hatana was. Bu she didn't notice that there was a goust behind her.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:30 am
mangafilipina
While Jazzmin and Hatana were gliding, Jazzmin saw some movement from the corner. The odd thing about it was what she saw that it was see-through.
She glanced at Hatana and singled that she was going to decened. She turned back to her orignal form and looked up to see where Hatana was. Bu she didn't notice that there was a goust behind her.

Hatana cried a warning to her friend and dived towards the attacking ghost, pushing it away from Jazzmin. Just before landing she transformed into her original form and quickly drew a rapier. Calling out a spell a pentagram formed in purple flames around and under her. The necklace she wore glowed and hovered, reflecting the shape of the larger pentagram beneath her. Making a fist and holding the ghost still, she revealed it to be a necromantic demon.
"Jazzmin! I need some help!" she called desperately as the spell began to weaken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:23 am
Animekatgirl
mangafilipina

Hatana cried a warning to her friend and dived towards the attacking ghost, pushing it away from Jazzmin. Just before landing she transformed into her original form and quickly drew a rapier. Calling out a spell a pentagram formed in purple flames around and under her. The necklace she wore glowed and hovered, reflecting the shape of the larger pentagram beneath her. Making a fist and holding the ghost still, she revealed it to be a necromantic demon.
"Jazzmin! I need some help!" she called desperately as the spell began to weaken.

After shaking off the surprise attack, Jazzmin metaily through the demon back. The demon traveled back 6 ft. on it's side into a wall, knocking it out cold. "Did that help?" Jazzmin asked Hatana out of breath from the attack she sent.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:35 am
draws out his sword (big sword size of aurons) and waits for an attack from the monster in front of him (p.s call me sai) he dodges the attack and swings delivering a sharp blow to its neck...the beast is not dead and charges at the wolf again "help" sai screems  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 am
"ok im tired of this" sai says as he skids across the ground he throws the beast over the large destryoed bridge and crushes the ghost. he turns to see two girls on the other side of it ..."shoot this could be bad" turns to see another beast ahead of him "and thats worse..." he jumps over the large ravine landing behind the group of two "hi"he says  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:03 am
forgot this

name: sai wolf

weapons: large sword 2 katanas a sniper rifle and2 daggers

sex: male

...: half wolf half human

age (not actual age): 21

mindset: dosnt want to kill vampire needs to warn her of her doom  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:58 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
"ok im tired of this" sai says as he skids across the ground he throws the beast over the large destryoed bridge and crushes the ghost. he turns to see two girls on the other side of it ..."shoot this could be bad" turns to see another beast ahead of him "and thats worse..." he jumps over the large ravine landing behind the group of two "hi"he says

"Who are you and where did you come from?" Jazzmin asked him not completely trusting him. She narrowed her eyes waiting for his answer. She heard a horrifing cry from behind then. "Hold that thought," as she she sent dragged the Hatana and the part wolf to the side. "Okay now for that answer," as she waited for the new comer to answer.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 pm
hm...you are a little odd....my name is sai...i was hired to kill a vampire...in fact the head vampire...although i really dont want too  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 am
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
hm...you are a little odd....my name is sai...i was hired to kill a vampire...in fact the head vampire...although i really dont want too

"You should be talking,"she said annoyed be the insult. "Why were you hired to kill the head? But more importantly, why did you come here?", Jazzmin asked with intrest. "If you didn't want to kill the head, then why come?" She was very curious about this person, Sai, infront of her.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:10 pm
i want to warn the head vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:39 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
i want to warn the head vampire

"You want to warn them that their life is in danger," Jazzmin said raising her eyebrow. "I never heard of anyone doing that before," she mumbled to herself. "You are a very odd being, Sai." There was silence before she asked Sai, " You want to warn the head of the danger of they are in, right? Do you even know where they are?"  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:29 am
....no i dont  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:19 am
"So, do you plan to just wander around the castle until you find the head?, You might as well come with us. That is up to you of course," Jazzmin suggested.(< Although she hasn't been on for a while. confused >)  

Cevadeva

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces