Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisterHippoh

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:55 pm
USER NAME: Zacroni
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: both would be fine
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 3 would be good or less
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : usually alot......say.....1-5 hrs?
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Sports,books,playin VD games,and other things i cant remember
NOTES: if you wish to be adopted PM me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:30 am
im looking to adopt two sons skoll and hati,ill give you your bio, i spend about 2 hoours a day on gaia

Fenrir (or Fenris) is a gigantic and terrible monster in the shape of a wolf. He is the eldest child of Loki and the giantess Angrboda. The gods learned of a prophecy which stated that the wolf and his family would one day be responsible for the destruction of the world. They caught the wolf and locked him in a cage. Only the god of war, Tyr, dared to feed and take care of the wolf.
When he was still a pup they had nothing to fear, but when the gods saw one day how he had grown, they decided to render him harmless. However, none of the gods had enough courage to face the gigantic wolf. Instead, they tried to trick him. They said the wolf was weak and could never break free when he was chained. Fenrir accepted the challenge and let the gods chain him. Unfortunately, he was so immensely strong that he managed to break the strongest fetters as if they were cobwebs.

After that, the gods saw only one alternative left: a magic chain. They ordered the dwarves to make something so strong that it could hold the wolf. The result was a soft, thin ribbon: Gleipnir. It was incredibly strong, despite what its size and appearance might suggest. The ribbon was fashioned of six strange elements: the footstep of a cat; the roots of a mountain; a woman's beard; the breath of fishes; the sinews of a bear; and a bird's spittle.

The gods tried to trick the wolf again, only this time Fenrir was less eager to show his strength. He saw how thin the chain was, and said that was no pride in breaking such a weak chain. Eventually, though, he agreed, thinking that otherwise his strength and courage would be doubted. Suspecting treachery however, he in turn asked the gods for a token of good will: one of them had to put a hand between his jaws. The gods were not overly eager to do this, knowing what they could expect. Finally, only Tyr agreed, and the gods chained the wolf with Gleipnir. No matter how hard Fenrir struggled, he could not break free from this thin ribbon. In revenge, he bit off Tyr's hand.

Being very pleased with themselves, the gods carried Fenrir off and chained him to a rock (called Gioll) a mile down into the earth. They put a sword between his jaws to prevent him from biting. On the day of Ragnarok, Fenrir will break his chains and join the giants in their battle against the gods. He will seek out Odin and devour him. Vidar, Odin's son, will avenge his father by killing the wolf.  

666darksesshomaru666

pinkl0ve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:35 pm
USER NAME: Pinkl0ve
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: doesnt really matter to me
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: one
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 5 hrs per day maybe more ;p
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like the idea of love, family, children, writing, RPing, myspace, reading, singing, driving, helping people, plus much more
NOTES: I really like helping people, giving advice, etc  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:22 pm
USER NAME: stormycatcraft
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 5
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 hour
HOBBIES: reading,tennis
NOTES:i like to chat that is all...  

stormycatcraft

Distant_Jupiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:31 am
USER NAME: Distant_Jupiter
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: both is GREAT!!
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: I was hoping for no limit. I love people!
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 to 6 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : reading, playing video games, role play, manga, drawing, painting, shopping, tennis, and watching anime
NOTES: I am 18. I love giving hugs and money (when available).
I give hugs and kisses to everyone I meet. I love talking but not on the phone. My passion is painting people. I have a obesseion with manga and anime. And if you like you can be a character in my manga I am drawing if you like. *reaches out his arms*

Please pm me and talk to me if you want. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:53 pm
USER NAME: Doctor_Mafia
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: eigther
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 2-5
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : alot 2-5
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : videogames, movies, music, drawing
NOTES: I weant to adopt to have a bond with people not to buy them everything they want I'd buy them some cheap clothes so they dont look like they're newbs, but im not tossing out 100g every five minutes, I'll take them to places in the towns and stuff. AND YOU MESS WITH MY KID AND ILL BEAT YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT BEHIND MOMMA MIA'S ITALIANO! that's about it rofl  

Doctor_Mafia

Jay Acumora

Familiar Guildsman

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:34 pm
USER NAME: creature002
LOOKING TO ADOPT: female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : to much time for my own brain
HOBBIES: puzzles
NOTES: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:10 am
USERNAME:Alpha Wolf111
Time Spent on Gaia:1-3 hours a day
I WISH TO ADAPT A MALE OR FEMALE DOESN'T MATTER(1-2)
Hobbies:Video Games, Weight Lifting, Reading, and Wresting
Notes:non  

Alpha Wolf111

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:24 pm
USER NAME: Cerberus0.4
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: don't really matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: anywhere from 1 to a million
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : depends on if my stepmoms home or not
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Reading, writing, drawing, music, anything to ignore my little sis, friends and to get out of cleaning my room
NOTES: Right know, like half my school and friends, I'm writing a book about a crazy school(not inspired by Harry Potter) Inspired by my crazy friends and my random mom....she is really random....and the random students i had classes with...anyone who's random can join if they want.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:34 pm
USER NAME: namina12
LOOKING TO BE ADOPT BY A MALE OR FEMALE
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : more then 8 hours
HOBBIES : I l ove anime and japanese music and playing the piano  

Akirahear12

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:33 am
USER NAME: Lady Rayya
LOOKING TO ADOPT: doesn't much matter
HOW MANY: 1 is all I can take right now
TIME SPENT: 4-5 hours daily, more on weekends. I have no social life. sad
Hobbies: reading, writing, Medieval Recreation (not technically RP)
Notes: I reserve the right to kick them back into the cold cruel system if they get greedy, grabby, or insulting.

Has Adopted Gsapper  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:03 am
USER NAME:Royboy the Great
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Male
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 at a time
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :1-2 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : t.v., video games, church (wisconsin lutheran), music, cooking, flash cartoons
NOTES: I enjoy adventures and new things. My favorite show is avatar: the last air bender. Right now i'm playing pokemon pearl. If someone has pokemon diamond of pearl, i would like to be paired with them. then i can actually talk to them. My favorite music is christian rock, and one of my favorite bands is hyper static union. My real name is will.  

Royboy the Great

RueYumi

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:51 am
USER NAME: rionney
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: either...i don't care
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: i guess 1 only
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : umm... about 2-8...depends on weekends
HOBBIES: surfing and playing in the internet, watching anime, drawing, reading, music...etc.
NOTES: i would like to adopt someone who doesn't ask for donations or stuff because i will donate if i want and in the right time (for example: don't expext something big on the first day). i'm also looking for someone who i can treat as a friend who can maybe hang out with me in gaia...^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:20 am
USER NAME: Mizuki Shinju

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: It doesn't really matter who it is. Just as long as they are a nice and loving person.

HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: It depends. The most I will want is 5.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 8-14 hours on Gaia.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like reading books, playing sprots, watching anime, a lot of movies, roleplaying, talking to friends, being on the internet, playing vidoe games, and many more.

NOTES: I want to adopt someone that is willing to talk to me and not come to me for just money. I will like someone sweet and nice and kind to other. I hope I can find someone like that. If you wish for me to adopt you, just pm me and I will.

Mizuki Shinju

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

daguru77

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:41 pm
USER NAME: daguru77
LOOKING TO ADOPT: any
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1-3
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 5 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : reading, playing sports, watching anime, playing video games
NOTES: i want to adopt someone that is willing to talk, not just for money, and is nice. you can just PM me  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff