Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Votre Beau Reve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:48 pm
USER NAME: Votre Beau Reve or Natalie
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either is fine!
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : About two-four hours
HOBBIES: Nintendo Wii and Kingdom Hearts; Michael Crichton; Lemony Snicket; French; Manga (although I can't draw >.<); ramen; writing; swimming
NOTES: I'm potty trained! >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:09 pm
USER NAME: negima000
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either one! ^^
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: alot, i dunno. im on alot, so ya.
HOBBIES (MOVIES BOOKS ECT): anime, drawing, reading, writing, singing, listening to music, rpg/fighting/strategy games, mmorpg's
NOTES (ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER): im not constantly going to ask for money because im not like that, but i dont want my parent to be totally ignorant and neglectful. i want someone who i can get along with and have fun with (not like that you perverts). ooh! and the animes i like are: negima, naruto, naruto shippuden, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist, tokyo mew mew, and sailor moon. possibly more but i cant remember all of them =^.^= (PM me if you want to adopt me?) biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

TecShop

Profit_of_Krump

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:57 pm
USER NAME: Akuna_sama
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: ...mama
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : most of the day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : listening to music,rollarbladeing,bmxing
NOTES:um......oh ya all my friends say im funny and stuff..=p  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:14 am
um...hi.
My name is caredfor
I don't mind, whoever wants to! ^_^
I spend quite a lot of time on gaia, especially at the weekends cos' there is no school.
I love anime, some of my favorites are Bleach, FMA, fruits basket and Naruto.

um...I do not quite get what being adopted means, my friend said it's like my adopter just looks out for me or something, I don't really, know. Do you pm me if you want to adopt me or something? Who ever my adopter is, I would love you forever! ^_^  

caredfor

Akamora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:43 am
USER NAME: Im_The_King_Of_Games

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Any

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : About 3 hours

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like to read, Listen to music, and hang out with friends.

NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER I'm a newbie that is not afraid to ask questions when I don't know or understand something. I share all the knowledge I gat, and love to help other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:02 pm

Well, I am not entirely certain of how all of this is meant to work, but I thought it would be reasonable to try it out...

USER NAME: Bellabie
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Adopted... I am unfamiliar with this, so either would be lovely.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Daily? Perhaps an average of forty-five minutes to one hour and fifteen or so...
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Rowing, reading, drawing, wishing, dancing, cooking, helping, and sleeping
NOTES: I, again, will say that I can only hope that I properly play my part in this 'adoption' as I do not really know what it will ask of me. Although I am rather new, I am very willing to help someone who is questing or whatever it may be if I am called upon.

Thank you very much,
Bella  

Bellabie

ShuraHane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:40 am
USER NAME: ShuraHane heart
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: i dnt mind as long as their nice blaugh
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : im only allowed once to bout twice a week for about an hour or so.... crying but i sneak on whenever i can 3nodding
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i love anime, reading, drawing, playing sports, meeting new ppl , listening to music and coming onto the comp. (weneva i cn tht is~) 4laugh
NOTES: plz help me....... there r so many things i wana get and stff...... crying and im jst a noob so..... teach me..... help me and plz donate~! anything will b appreciated!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:25 am
USER NAME: MedivhTheRaven
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either is good for me !
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Well , a lot of time . Dunno how much really , but it's maybe half of my day smile
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Yeah , I really enjoy to write and draw , and also to read a lot . I play violin , and maybe becouse of it the classic is my favourite wink Also I listen to every other kinda music (it's relaxing my soul wink ) .
NOTES: I'm new here , but I don't really wanna become a donation leech , so I make "quests" for myself (unlike most newbies here) . Am I broken ? If I am , don't try to fix me razz . As every other person in the world I like to meet new people , so I hope you will like me and adopt me heart

MedivhTheRaven

sunsetdiva507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:04 am

USER NAME: Sunsetdiva507
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Prefer a Female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 - 2 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Harry Potter, Horses, Camping, Animals
NOTES: I am just trying to get started and someone to help me out would be really great. I'm always looking for new friends!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 pm
USER NAME: The-Wandering-Warrior (warrior for short)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: both (dosen't matter to me biggrin
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : dont know exact amount of hours but i am on alot ( as offften as possible)
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : drawing, reading, writing, video games, anime and manga
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER : kind to everyone and wants to make friends smile  

The-Wandering-Warrior

patrickstumpchik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:14 pm
USER NAME: patrickstumpchik (call me kayla)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either would plese
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : like an hour or 2
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i like food =]
NOTES: people think im emo, but really, im not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:40 am
USERNAME: Anao Angeto but I prefer Annabelle or A Werewolves Beloved
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE? Well I guess it doesn't really matter
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: I guess it varies from time to time
HOBBIES: Um well I like anime(naruto, bleach and other stuff.) Manga, cartoons, and um well theres drawing and being loud and dressing in black and red I collect ribbons.
NOTES: blaugh Im a profesional ninja ninja NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Anao Angeto

Ashes-in-a-Can

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:18 am
USER NAME: Sabaku no Shura
MALE OR FEMALE?: i don't mind... either is nice... i already have a boyfriend though so don't try to flirt with meh
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: it really depends... around 2-3 hours?
HOBBIES: Manga, anime, reading, writing, I'm making a manga, the intornets in general, music, my iPod, art (i heart art), just PM me about which animes/mangas I like
NOTES: Um... I am a ninja pirate! and... my profile rocks socks! and... i still likes pokemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:06 pm
USER NAME: DeadlyKitten2544

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: open to either.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about 5 hours or more, 5 days a week

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :
Interests- Hanging with the fam, Going on long walk to realax, Online bloging, Listening to music, Going to the movies, Walking in the mall, Shopping, Going to the beach, Bike riding, Skating, Practicing Guitar

Music- 10 years, ACDC, Aerosmith, Alica Cooper, Blaze, Boondox, Cherry Monroe, Cinderella, Craddle of filth, Disturbed, Evenescance, Guns n Roses, HIM, Insane Clown Posse, Linkin Park, Poison, Twiztid, Queen of the Damned, Saliva, Tech 9, The Bithday Massacre, The Calling, Uninvited Guest, Weird Al.

Movies- Final Fantasy, Night of living Dead, Hell raiser, the Crow, Undead 1 &; 2, Garfield, The Cinderella Movie, Queen of the Damned, Blade.

Television- Inuyasha, Trigun, Love Hina, Family Guy, Dot Hack, Teen Titains and more.

NOTES:I love to be on gaia playing games. I'm a great listener and I'm always here to lend an ear or a hand. I'm pretty good w/ html if you need any help w/ that.  

Deadly_Kitten_2544

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:36 pm
USER NAME: the goddess of life

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:male

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : to much....O.o like 4-5 hours

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i like making music and i like video games and i like poetry,writing, basically anthing with stories im there! i love the simpsons,everybody loves raymond,the king of the hill,family guy,american dad,the war at home,the winner, im not really want to read but i LOVE to write ^_^ thats about it ^_^.

NOTE:i am a friendly person and i have very good making friend habits ^_^ i will love my adopter very much! ^_^  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff