Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 pm

*walks out to the library to look up a book*
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:28 pm

she looks for a ladder "hmm i wish i were taller" she said trying to grab a book from the top shelf

Aprilbaby1

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Miyu walks pass a student, she notice that the student tries to get her book her top. Miyu walked up to the student, "I think there is a ladder at the end of the aisle. She pointed at the end of aisle.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:56 pm

"thanks" she said smiling, "i didnt see that there" she walked over and grabbed the ladder, she placed it in front of the shelf and climbed up

Aprilbaby1

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:59 pm

The English teacher smiled and nodded. She went back to search for her books. She really wished she is back at the library where is piece and quiet, and where she doesn't have to yelled at the student much. She sighed.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:27 pm

*pulls out a heavy book and lays it on a table*hmm*dilagentely reads the book and absorbs the knoledge within it*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:05 am

she grabs the book and climbs down the ladder "hmm this must be old" she said as she blew on the cover and dust flew off, she coughed. she walked to the back of the library and sat in a chair and read the old black book
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:31 am

Arage got bored of lying there, and decided to get up and go somewhere. He wandered through the halls, until he found the door that led outside. "Ah, some peace..." he said, walking into the forest and sitting down, his back against one of the trees.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:05 am

she hummed softly, reading a book.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:19 pm

*fineshes reading book and puts it back on its shelf*done with my homework*grabs papers and slips them into pocket then walks out of library*

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:17 am

"well that was interesting" she said climbing back up the ladder to put the book away. she jumped down, "Hmm now what can i do around here?" she asked herself, she walked out of the library and wondered the halls
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Miyu quickly gathers her book and went out the library.

Seikamoon

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:49 pm

*gets back into his dorm room and looks thru his stuff for a photo book*searches thru the book and picks a photo out and looks at it with memories passing thru his mind all ending in death*im sorry i couldent protect you
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:13 pm

she walked back to her dorm "well if there is nothing to do i guess ill just listen to music" she walks over to her radio and turns on the music, she walked to her bed and layed down listening to the music

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:34 pm

*puts the photo a
way and turns on the radio as he sits down in a chair to eat a hot pocket*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items