Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:47 pm
Elizabeth walked with the two to their next class. "My class was exciting. I was in band and luckily my level of band gives me a challenge. Come on let's go to class, which will probably be another boring class" Elizabeth commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:38 pm
''Come Ebony.'' Roc started to walked away Grendal and Yarror followed and evently she left the flew silently over the town of Forks over to the school which Roc landed on as human, Grendal, Ebony, and Yarror riding atop his feathered back landed with a thud probally on Ria's class or the one of the leeches.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:13 pm
When the bell finally rang, Mariele rose and walked purposefully to the back where Ria sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:17 pm
''What now?'' Ebony asked. ''Return to school younge one. Grendal come with me, Yarror stay for now.'' Roc flew off. Yarror which was somewhat Ebony's friend sighed then jumped off the roof his black coat blew up slightly and she followed. She fond Ria then sat down.

-hey complex_ity_ it can be you also if ya want._  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:05 pm
Ria pretended not to notice Mariele, but when she approached her, she spoke without looking up. "You think that I'm a monster don't you?" She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Lia, Ana, and Elizabeth sat through English, passing notes the whole time. Ugh, Romeo and Juliet. I hate this play, Romeo is so annoying. The only good thing is the blood feud and deaths. Lia quickly passed to Elizabeth.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:49 pm
"Was that ever under dispute?" Mariele said saracastically, but then she stopped. Abruptly, "Why exactly do you want peace? We're supposed to be mortal enemies, and we pretty much are playing our parts."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:32 pm
It's kind of cute. I wish I had a Romeo. But it is boring after years of listening about it. And I agree the blood feud and the deaths are the best part. Elizabeth quickly passed the note back to Lia.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:44 pm
"I'm not quite sure we understand each other Mariele." Said Ria in a strong voice. "Mortal enemies yes, but why? I was sent here from Europe, coming from the top of a pack much more important compared to any other you might find here." Ria finally put her book down. "Do you know me Mariele? Do you hate me for who I am?" She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Hearing the argue Ebony sighed and Yarror looked through the window. She sighed again and walked through the door to drama she sat down to watch Romeo and Juilet.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:50 pm
"I hate you for who you might be, potentially," said Mariele passionately, her pretense at calm gone. "You might be related somehow to my husband's killers. Even if not directly, you're still one of them, werewolves. You're killers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:43 pm
Although the hearing of Ebomy's wasn't great she heard the killer statement. Speeding up, circling around making a dust storm she knocked Marielie down then jumped back. ''Are you wack?'' She screamed. Yarror caught up then stared down at the one on the ground.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:44 pm
"I don't believe I'm a killer any more than you." Said Ria calmly. "As for you husband, if he was murdered in this continent, I assure that I had nothing to do with it. Regardless, the olive branch was more of a test, I wanted to see if you would respond, which you did. Now if I were actually a killer, I could have dropped an anvil on you instead now couldn't I have?" She said smoothly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:38 pm
-you d know i just psuhed her down correct?-

She stood there in a defensive pose growling slightly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:54 pm
"True, you could have used an anvil. But instead you tricked me with a twig," Mariele now said the word contemptuously "And had another wolf attack me. Very peaceful." In one fluent movement, she rose from the floor and lunged towards Ebony.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff