Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 am
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh, I always come here to train... it's the best place for my... er.... condition," she said, smling nervously.

"ok. hey i have learned that training is better with another person care if i join you?"

"Oh, alright!" she said smiling to him. "Of course you can."

"alright, so what were jutsu were you training now?"

"Oh, i was just practicing my Taijutsu, Juken," she said smiling a bit. He can notice that her eyesight never focuses on anything.

"haven't seen that care to show me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:01 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh, I always come here to train... it's the best place for my... er.... condition," she said, smling nervously.

"ok. hey i have learned that training is better with another person care if i join you?"

"Oh, i was just practicing my Taijutsu, Juken," she said smiling a bit. He can notice that her eyesight never focuses on anything.

"Of course," she said smiling. She got into the Juken stance. "I won't use much chakra so I don't destroy your inner organs," she said as she threw the first fist into his chest.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:06 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Of course," she said smiling. She got into the Juken stance. "I won't use much chakra so I don't destroy your inner organs," she said as she threw the first fist into his chest.

fealing her hit his chest he almost lost his lutch he said to her "that is a good jutsu. do you care if i can see if you can fight mine?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:07 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

fealing her hit his chest he almost lost his lutch he said to her "that is a good jutsu. do you care if i can see if you can fight mine?"

"Of course," she said nodding as she got into a defensive stance.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"ok i'll start out easy." pulling out some shuricans he throughs them in aperently random derections  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:12 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"ok i'll start out easy." pulling out some shuricans he throughs them in aperently random derections

Takes out a kunai in each hand and closes her eyes to concentrate. Stops and dodges every shuriken that comes her way.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:15 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

Takes out a kunai in each hand and closes her eyes to concentrate. Stops and dodges every shuriken that comes her way.
]
smileing milo swung his hands one final time makeing wires that were tide to the shurikens rap themselvs around her pining her in the defenceve position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:19 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

]
smileing milo swung his hands one final time makeing wires that were tide to the shurikens rap themselvs around her pining her in the defenceve position.

"Wha--?" she said as she felt that she couldn't move. "Sneaky one are you...?" she said smiling.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:57 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

]

"Wha--?" she said as she felt that she couldn't move. "Sneaky one are you...?" she said smiling.

"that's not my only trick." milo said as he opened his eyes reveling that insted of puples they had crosses "i also us genjutsu but we'll leave that for later." he said as he let the srings untye and wip back to him with a nother movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:11 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

]

"that's not my only trick." milo said as he opened his eyes reveling that insted of puples they had crosses "i also us genjutsu but we'll leave that for later." he said as he let the srings untye and wip back to him with a nother movement.

She smiled at him. "Genjutsus don't work on me," she said as she placed the kunai back in her pockets. "I'm blind so...." she laughed.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:20 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

]

She smiled at him. "Genjutsus don't work on me," she said as she placed the kunai back in her pockets. "I'm blind so...." she laughed.

"ok gess that would meen your at a disadvanteg aganced my jusu."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:22 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

]

She frowns a bit. "Don't underestimate me, just because I'm blind..." she said while crosing her arms.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She frowns a bit. "Don't underestimate me, just because I'm blind..." she said while crosing her arms.

"i'm not my teatcher was blind."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:25 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She has a surprised expression on her face. "H-He was? Who was your teacher?" Shizuka asked him eagerly.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:34 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She has a surprised expression on her face. "H-He was? Who was your teacher?" Shizuka asked him eagerly.

"gaunt just gaunt never told us about himself just that he wanted to be left alone by the out side world."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff